Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (66264 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:58pm On Jan 11, 2020
OP, you're fine o. God save you say your wife don collect you.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by dapadawee: 7:01pm On Jan 11, 2020
uccheks:
Pre wedding Photos of a Nairalander and his Beautiful Nairaland Bride
This girl always like and shares any comments from this guy either he make sense or not this girl must like am now see where he end girls and the way they throw themselves on men this days is alarming. To all the mancellors on nairaland go and marry
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2020
uccheks:
More

grin
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Olude193: 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2020
The Tailor did not see that red gown well.

The Tailor needs to be slapped
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
Olude193:
The Tailor did not see that red gown well.

The Tailor needs to be slapped

English is not friendly with you sir grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by AreaFada2: 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2020
YabaLeftist:
She's so gorgeous! See shape, see fine face. Lovely damsel. Never knew beautiful ladies like this can be found on nairaland.

Happy married life to you too.
She certainly is not one of the bitter lot that insult men up and down. The decent ones come on here to make useful contributions not form feminist that they do not even know the meaning of.

Real feminists stand by their men, mother a household and strive for success at the same time. Like Mercy Johnson, Omosexy, Hillary Clinton, DAME Pat Jonathan, NOI, Michelle Obama, late Dora Akunyili, Ngozi Adichie, our mothers and grandmothers who farmed, traded or were employed.

Using proceeds from hard work to build houses scattered across 9ja till today. Yet never demeaned their husband.

HML.

3 Likes

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by DerickCO(m): 7:08pm On Jan 11, 2020
herzernIsHere:
Old people
Maybe you're just jealous.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Munzy14(m): 7:13pm On Jan 11, 2020
uccheks:
More
The guy get good eye.... fine woman... Wishing them best...
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Wettoid123: 7:16pm On Jan 11, 2020
The bride is tall and beautiful not like all those brief short ones that post pre wedding photos here .
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Btruth: 7:17pm On Jan 11, 2020
Beginning of relationship is always sweet.... sad
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Tonyspecial(m): 7:18pm On Jan 11, 2020
enjoy the busy guy
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Raalsalghul: 7:20pm On Jan 11, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
[s]OP, you're fine o. God save you say your wife don collect you.[/s]
undecided
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Happyguy201: 7:23pm On Jan 11, 2020
big man ,

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jan 11, 2020
Congratulations and HML to u guys.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
You married a nairaland feminist....you're a fool

Just don't come here in 3months time to disturb us by opening a thread "I think my wife doesn't respect me" " I caught my wife with another man".

undecided
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by hidhrhis(m): 7:26pm On Jan 11, 2020
yesloaded:
+ DATE grin
yeah ➕ the location

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by YabaLeftist: 7:27pm On Jan 11, 2020
AreaFada2:

She certainly is not one of the bitter lot that insult men up and down. The decent ones come on here to make useful contributions not form feminist that they do not even know the meaning of.

Real feminists stand by their men, mother a household and strive for success at the same time. Like Mercy Johnson, Omosexy, Hillary Clinton, DAME Pat Jonathan, NOI, Michelle Obama, late Dora Akunyili, Ngozi Adichie, our mothers and grandmothers who farmed, traded or were employed.

Using proceeds from hard work to build houses scattered across 9ja till today. Yet never demeaned their husband.

HML.

Precisely.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Okoroawusa: 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
OP, you're fine o. God save you say your wife don collect you.
If not?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by zoezoelogistics(m): 7:29pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wow lovely pictures.
Congratulations. May God make your wedding a huge success and your home heaven on earth.

My advice, stay away from 3rd party interference.
No running to daddy and mummy on any little misunderstanding.
Settle your dispute yourselves.
Learn to say the magic words as much as possible and whenever the need arises.
1. I am sorry
2. I love you

BTW, permit me to share this on this beautiful thread, because this reminds me of the marriage of the lamb in heaven.

What will it profit a man if he gains the whole world but looses his soul, what shall he give in exchange for his soul.

If you are reading this and you don’t know Jesus yet neither have you accepted him as your lord and saviour, I welcome you to receive him into your life.

You are the reason why he died many years ago.
Yes you. Apostle Paul said “this is a reasonable and accepted saying, that Jesus died for sinners of whom I am a chief”

Please don’t allow his death to go in vain over you.
He loves you , he really does.

You might be a church goer, it is of no use if you don’t have a relationship with the owner of the church.

Rev 3:20 He stands at the door of your life and is calling you to come now. Please answer this call and be saved.

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Okoroawusa: 7:30pm On Jan 11, 2020
Wettoid123:
The bride is tall and beautiful not like all those brief short ones that post pre wedding photos here .
na wa for una here o!
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Lambellia(f): 7:32pm On Jan 11, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by shineeye1: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
One in every one hundred Nigerians is a nairalander. Two nairalanders hooking is no longer too remote a probability...
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by liverpool72(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
herzernIsHere:
Old people
pained people,get out here sadist
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Okoroawusa: 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2020
ucheuzor1:
Man this your woman is damn beautiful and has beautiful shape. So na only you go dey enjoy this thing? cry

Whats her moniker please. I want to be her friend grin
Iyawo oniyawo?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Smhaykins(m): 7:35pm On Jan 11, 2020
uccheks:
Pre wedding Photos of a Nairalander and his Beautiful Nairaland Bride

Flat ass
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Wendymary: 7:38pm On Jan 11, 2020
Congratulations.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Okoroawusa: 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
Chi59:
I'm still waiting for the pre wedding pics of the man I spent hours on the road to meet who later broke my heart.
I wonder, did you later find what you were looking for?
Nne, don't worry the one that will wait for you at Tantalizers n that will not break your heart dey come.

But this your lipstick na waya o!...Onye italu kissing oga survive kwa?
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by Platony(m): 7:39pm On Jan 11, 2020
MJBOLT:
the lady is beautiful o,are you sure she's a nairalander?
Hahahahaha.....are u trying to say na worwor girls dey Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by xcelentattitude(m): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
After getting married, they should stay off Nairaland. If not someone can abuse the groom or the bride on a thread, and the groom or the bride may not like it. Just saying ni o, because people have bad mouth on this Nairaland.
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by joysparrow1(f): 7:41pm On Jan 11, 2020
So there's actually a chance of finding a soul mate here. Congratulations guys
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by thatlagosboy(m): 7:43pm On Jan 11, 2020
I'm definitely posting my pre wedding pictures on nairaland. HML in advance ❤️
Re: Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride by OnyesomJ(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2020
Congratulations To Una
HML

mine is coming soon!!❤️❤️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You / Does My Ex Want Me Back Or Am I Being Used? / The “Green Light” That Tells You She Is ‘really’ In Love With You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.