Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,227 members, 7,957,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her (3601 Views)

"I Meet Him At Wedding" – Lady Gets Proposal From Man She Saw At Wedding / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by lacemose(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2020
A man who donated his kidney to lady in need of it at a point in her life fell in love with the lady and decided to take it into another level.

To his greatest surprise, he got rejected by her after going down on a knee as a new year surprise to her

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/man-gets-proposal-rejection-on-newyear.html

1 Share

Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by Jones47(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
Not in Nigeria!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by Miner13: 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2020
was it not a freewill?
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by extralargehead(m): 2:19pm On Jan 01, 2020
Collect back your kidney abeg, you cant lose on both ends.

13 Likes

Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by ahnie: 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2020
extralargehead:
I was expecting comments like this....Bros I salute!
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by Prechgold1180(m): 2:24pm On Jan 01, 2020
Simple collect your kidney
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by Holumhidey(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
grin Don't know why I feel like laughing

Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by beresponsible(m): 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hope she no go need another kidney
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by EngrMarve(m): 2:31pm On Jan 01, 2020
Madam, give me my kidney or else I will collect myself
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by olumide3367(m): 2:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
Women na scam since Adam days BC
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by Ejerry(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
lacemose:
A man who donated his kidney to lady in need of it at a point in her life fell in love with the lady and decided to take it into another level.

To his greatest surprise, he got rejected by her after going down on a knee as a new year surprise to her

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2020/01/man-gets-proposal-rejection-on-newyear.html
Lol! But on a serious note, I won't advice anybody to marry someone because they were nice to you; rather, because first you love them and they love you too and then secondly, y'all can service a marriage financially, emotionally, physically etc.
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
And so fvcking what? She should return the favour by marrying her unwillingly? Fvck that.
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by Lamanii22(f): 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2020
extralargehead:

Lmao... Abushe ti Bushe niyen... (He should collect it back ASAP)
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by palmshots: 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2020
All the best to the Fool
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by totosucker(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
The lady has a right to reject it. There was no agreement of marriage before he gave her his kidney. It was after he donated his kidney that he fell in love with her. You don't marry out of pity or to pay back for a good done to you. You marry because you feel the person is the right person for you.
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
lacemose:

that hurts

The lady is stupid tho. You don't let that kinda man go

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by 24kmagic: 4:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by erifeoluwasimi(f): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2020
Pls return the kidney I want to sell it to Malaysian customer

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by THEMODSARECRAZY: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
Women are something else I swear
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 01, 2020
funmisticqueen:
that hurts

The lady is stupid tho. You don't let that kinda man go
I strongly believe you are far from what you portray here on Nairaland, I know una type.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Taking a look at his brown teeth, I can only imagine the foul breadth and mouth odour. Don't know why men have issues caring for their mouths. He should bleach his teeth, meet a dentist and repeat the proposal.
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by Jflex07(m): 6:53am On Jan 02, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Taking a look at his brown teeth, I can only imagine the foul breadth and mouth odour. Don't know why men have issues caring for their mouths. He should bleach his teeth, meet a dentist and repeat the proposal.
Rather then being sympathetic with the man's plight, you decided to throw tantrums.. Assuming it was the other way round, you would have concluded that all men are scum and heartless

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by richesbhc(m): 7:58am On Jan 02, 2020
Men must have sense by force this year, instead of him to sell his kidney in the black market and make some money, he foolishly donated it to a farm tool

3 Likes

Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by Lightangel65: 8:38am On Jan 02, 2020
extralargehead:

He has already given her, did they force him.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by AstroG: 9:21am On Jan 02, 2020
LilMissFavvy:

You talk like a Street rat,no atom of maturity and sense in you undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:27am On Jan 02, 2020
Hard drugs makes people like you to hallucinate. ......i wonder when rats began talking. Stupid motherfuccckker.... you don't know that black teeth, foul breadth is a huge turn off. What I wrote is the simple solution.
AstroG:

You talk like a Street rat,no atom of maturity and sense in you undecided undecided
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by AstroG: 9:31am On Jan 02, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
Hard drugs makes people like you to hallucinate. ......i wonder when rats began talking. Stupid motherfuccckker.... you don't know that black teeth, foul breadth is a huge turn off. What I wrote is the simple solution.

Imagine Pot calling kettle black cry cry
Dont lemme face you this morning, Ugly Oaf

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:39am On Jan 02, 2020
Numbskulll, you are sick. This reply from you is a confirmation of my ist message. When did I write about ugliness? From rat talking, you have moved to talking about looks. If I ever come back to this world, I want God to create me exactly as I am now, bastarrrdd.
AstroG:

Imagine Pot calling kettle black cry cry
Dont lemme face you this morning, Ugly Oaf
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by ValCon888: 10:07am On Jan 02, 2020
To all guys who say they can die for a lady, I hope you have seen the result. He almost died for her by donating his kidney, yet she still left him.

The only woman you should make this type of risky investment with is your wife.

And until you put that ring on her finger, every other woman is a potential con artist who will take your heart or kidney for free if given the chance.
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by BigJoe19: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2020
ValCon888:
To all guys who say they can die for a lady, I hope you have seen the result. He almost died for her by donating his kidney, yet she still left him.

The only woman you should make this type of risky investment with is your [s]wife.

And until you put that ring on her finger, every other woman is a potential con artist who will take your heart or kidney for free if given the chance.[/s]
Men should fo that only for their mothers, even a wife can disappoint you.
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by ValCon888: 11:51am On Jan 02, 2020
BigJoe19:
Men should fo that only for their mothers, even a wife can disappoint you.
That's why i said its a "risky" investment.
Re: Man Gets Proposal Rejection On Newyear After Donating His Kidney To Her by SarakiBukola: 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2020
Cc Bigjoe19 and Valcon88.

I agree.... mothers ONLY. Probably 99% of wives can and will disappoint.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are In Your Twenties Or Have Passed Your Twenties, You Must’ve Noticed / My Girlfriend Never Accepts My Hospitality / Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.