Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions (5184 Views)

Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business / Sourcing Clothing For Your Boutique Business. / I Can Help Facilitate Sourcing And Storing Of Soyabeans From Benue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 4:42pm On Jan 01, 2020
You're a business man or employee in dire need of cash or financing advice, kindly contact me.

You're welcome to the table...let's discuss this cash need of yours.

P.S. You may see my thread in the business advert session to get up to speed. (https://www.nairaland.com/5569231/need-real-money-finance-some)

Happy New Year!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
The table has been convened.

Come in with your personal and business cash needs and let us discuss if we can work together.

Please see my other threads for more info.

Do enjoy the new year celebrations!

1 Like

Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 5:40am On Jan 02, 2020
Get on the table now.

Let's discuss how to fund your existing business (not start-ups please or business that are a year old) and provide you cash for your personal needs (as a salary earner).

There's always something that can be done.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by Kenni700(m): 5:48am On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by retouchfoods(m): 6:02am On Jan 02, 2020
I'm in, I will like to discuss my food business with you soon.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 11:57am On Jan 02, 2020
retouchfoods:
I'm in, I will like to discuss my food business with you soon.

Very well then

Looking forward to it.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 11:58am On Jan 02, 2020
Kenni700:
Hi.

Thanks for this thread.

Am in manufacturing of cake decor items and teaching aids in very large commercial quantities.

We started in 2018 and we had a turn over of over 10m in 2019.
We have videos,facts and records for any ready investor.

We are in need of investors to propel our products to greater heights this year.
My office is @ Ikeja.
You can feel our presence on Facebook @ www.facebook.com/premiumtoppers

https://www.nairaland.com/5600387/2020-investment-opportunity#85423267

Attached is a picture of one of our numerous products.

Sende a PM and I'll contact you.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by Mathseun: 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Am into food production
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by Mathseun: 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by Kenni700(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Sende a PM and I'll contact you.

08056949842 WhatsApp/call.

Thank you.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mathseun:

Will contact you!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Kenni700:

Thank you.

Watch out for a call!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by donkelz(m): 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hi. Am into Palm fruit processing. Been in the business since 2017. Am looking towards establishing a milling company.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 7:30am On Jan 03, 2020
Kenni700:

Thank you.

You've got mail!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 7:30am On Jan 03, 2020
donkelz:
Hi. Am into Palm fruit processing. Been in the business since 2017. Am looking towards establishing a milling company.

Kindly send me a DM.

Will contact you subsequently.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 7:32am On Jan 03, 2020
Mathseun:
Am into food production

How long have you been into this business?

Is the business registered?

Where are you/business domiciled?

Do you have a business account?

Looking forward to your feedback.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2020
As 2020 progresses, as businesswo(men), the way we conduct business has to be re-evaluated.

The popular consensus relative to SME business growth in Nigeria is that there is widespread lack of funding hence poor growth of the sector. While agreeing with this, it should be noted that another reason (possibly the major) reason SME businesses cave in in Nigeria is lack of focus, direction, poor management and outright greed.

A lot of SMEs are not registered with CAC (not even their business names), they mis-manage little finances they have or have been granted (despite the best efforts of the several foundations, a lot of SMEs that receive(d) grants have little or nothing to show for it), their price setting mechanism is poor and the proprietors more often than not are so religious to the point of being mind-boggling stupid (Jesus or Allah doesn't grant loans or fund businesses pro bono; meet the requirements, make a resounding business case and you will get funded [I get so many mails and calls from "entrepreneurs" who have barely nothing to show for their finance needs except trying to appeal to my sense of religion]). How about record-keeping, documentation, establishing policies and processes-zilch! crickets!

Folks have not been able to access funding (at least from me) for some of these reasons. You can't expect to just "get" N5m based on your promises of "I'll pay back". Despite your best intentions, things can go south as they are most likely to do in an economy like Nigerias', hence, you ought to come forward to that potential financier or investor with a robust reason why you should be funded and an iron-clad road-map to paying back such a financier.

The SME sector has it's job cut out for it. KNOW what you're about in business and you'll succeed.

The discussion continues...

2 Likes

Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by Kenni700(m): 2:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
I just responded to your mail.
Thank you
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Kenni700:
I just responded to your mail.
Thank you

You've got mail!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Come on in people, let's get your finances sorted out!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 11:55am On Jan 04, 2020
Slowly the 2020 progresses.

Has those financial KPIs been met yet?

Contact me now.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
For some nebulous reason that is beyond me, commenting on my topic (https://www.nairaland.com/5569231/need-real-money-finance-some) on the business section has been incapacitated by the Mods or whomever.

So, kindly reach out to me on this new thread (hoping they don't do same to this) for all your personal and business cash needs and discussions.

Topics that do not add value to lives of folks are allowed to run their course, while others that are opened with a higher purpose are clamped on.

Beats me.

1 Like

Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 10:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
Still discussing, so come in with your cash needs!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 10:05am On Jan 05, 2020
Still sorting out your personal and business cash needs.

Enjoy the Sunday!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 6:53pm On Jan 05, 2020
Wake up folks!

The celebrations is over. It is back to work!

Finance that good LPO, get personal funds for rent and school fees and whatnot. Get fund to lease or purchase that business asset now!

Come to the roundtable. Let's reason together.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 10:49am On Jan 06, 2020
The discussion is still on

Come in with your personal and business cash needs now.

Contact me via a DM now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by donkelz(m): 12:28pm On Jan 06, 2020
DJperdurabo:
The discussion is still on

Come in with your personal and business cash needs now.

Contact me via a DM now!

You not replied me.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2020
donkelz:

You not replied me.

I did!

Kindly check your mailbox, thrash inclusive.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
C'mon folks, let's make this money together. Let's reason and work stuff out

Contact me now
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Come on in with your cash needs so we can work stuff out. But, remember, you must meet the requirements.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2020
Still dealing.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 11:17am On Jan 09, 2020
Meet the requirements and cast your financial burdens on me, you will surely find rest

Contact me now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Register Your Company With CAC Within 5 Days.100% Reliable. / Vessel Charter / Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.