Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions - Business To Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions (5150 Views)

Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business / Sourcing Clothing For Your Boutique Business. / I Can Help Facilitate Sourcing And Storing Of Soyabeans From Benue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 8:28pm On Jan 28, 2020
Still taking requests.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2020
It:s indeed been a busy day with meetings and verification of claims exercises.

Funds will be disbursed to deserving applicants.

Contact me now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 12:51pm On Jan 30, 2020
Still treating requests
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2020
Bring your requests.

Just meet the simple requirements.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:27am On Jan 31, 2020
Still doing this folks.

For those I couldn't work with, it's not wickedness or lack of understanding, it's just that that are basic requirements that must be met before I can consider your application.

This business, I keep re-iterating is a mine-field. Financial institutions are packing up everyday due to non-serviced loans or irresponsible lending informed by the need to attract customers or inordinate profit projections.

My team and I have learnt from these mistakes and OUR own mistakes (we've lost so much money to un-serviced cash financing and when these borrowers came around, they said same thing you're saying now) . The money you're asking for does not grown on trees nor is it picked up along the streets of Lagos, so it behooves me to ensure that every Kobo I give out, I am sure of getting back in the agreed time.

Please understand and bear with me.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:34am On Feb 01, 2020
Contact me now for funding!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 8:15pm On Feb 01, 2020
Still attending to your finance needs.

Contact me now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2020
Another weekend draws to a close and another work week looms over us. Are you prepared?

Contact me now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
Here to be of service.

Contact me now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 11:48am On Feb 04, 2020
Still here for you folks.

Just contact me now
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 4:37pm On Feb 05, 2020
Get in touch now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 2:52pm On Feb 06, 2020
Still taking requests...

Kindly see the first page to check out the requirements before reaching out to me.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2020
Hello all,

A get a looooot of mails and requests relative to this thread. Unfortunately, some folks don't meet the requirements but still want to try their "luck". While I understand how difficult it can be to get funding for that wonderful idea, business or LPO of yours, also understand how difficult it can be for me to successfully get my money back after giving it out based on "promises", "flowery words" or "bogus documentary evidence of eligibility".

This said, I will not deal with anyone that do not meet the requirements. So, let's save each other"s time. For avoidance of doubt, these are the requirements:

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an office in Lagos (no more outside Lagos dealings....I see shege nor be small!)

3. Your business should have an account with a bank (this is where lots of folks fall out as their businesses don't have an account-they run the business from their personal accounts to probably avoid bank charges).

4. Your business should have been in existence for at least 2 years.

5. You will submit a two;year business account statement for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

6. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

7. For LPOs, you have to provide evidence of other LPOs you've successfully completed within last year and subsequent invoices detailing payments. All the above also applies here.

8. I'm staying away from financing agric deals and mining deals for now as from experience it ALWAYS goes wrong. So all the Soya bean suppliers, Cocoa and whatnot, I'm no longer interested (except you've good reason why I should finance an agric deal, don't initiate contact). All the mining exploration deals also, I'm no longer interested (suffered and lost so much to these agaric and mining deals...well, I'm wiser now).

The above are the requirements and save you just want to be unnecessarily critical, you'll agree with me that there nothing "too hard" in my requirements. From these requirements you may have discerned that I want to deal only with "serious" and dedicated businessmen not those with flights of fancy and the like. As time goes on the rules will evolve (some dropped, others added based on experiences).

Meet these requirements and come for cash...d tin plenty full ground!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 7:18pm On Feb 08, 2020
Still taking requests
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2020
Beautiful Sunday right here...

Let's make Monday even more so with good financial plans.

Contact me now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2020
A new week people, a new page

Contact me now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:33am On Feb 11, 2020
Still here for you...
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 8:45am On Feb 12, 2020
Just meet the requirements and you'll be served promptly.

Contact me now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2020
Still taking requests
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:07am On Feb 14, 2020
Send that DM now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 6:34pm On Feb 14, 2020
As you celebrate Val's day, do so knowing you got your finance needs covered.

Contact me now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 12:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
Bring your requests and deals. If you qualify,you will definitely get funded.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 2:19pm On Feb 16, 2020
Requirements Re-cap:

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an office in Lagos (no more outside Lagos dealings....I see shege nor be small!)

3. Your business should have an account with a bank (this is where lots of folks fall out as their businesses don't have an account-they run the business from their personal accounts to probably avoid bank charges).

5. You will submit a two;year business account statement for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

6. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

7. For LPOs, you have to provide evidence of other LPOs you've successfully completed within last year and subsequent invoices detailing payments. All the above also applies here.

8. I'm staying away from financing agric deals and mining deals for now as from experience it ALWAYS goes wrong. So all the Soya bean suppliers, Cocoa and whatnot, I'm no longer interested (except you've good reason why I should finance an agric deal, don't initiate contact). All the mining exploration deals also, I'm no longer interested (suffered and lost so much to these agaric and mining deals...well, I'm wiser now).

The above are the requirements and save you just want to be unnecessarily critical, you'll agree with me that there nothing "too hard" in my requirements. From these requirements you may have discerned that I want to deal only with "serious" and dedicated businessmen not those with flights of fancy and the like. As time goes on the rules will evolve (some dropped, others added based on experiences).

Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by Vicotu2009: 8:27pm On Feb 16, 2020
DJperdurabo:
Requirements Re-cap:

Hello helper,

I thank you for your help and support to business owners. I am Victor Otu, working with golden fertilizer at the moment. I intend going into the supply of AGO, I already have a link with Oando here in Kaduna as my source, I also have a few customers willing to buy from me. I, however, have money constraint. Do I stand a chance? knowing fully well that I don't meet the requirements. I will feed you with the details if you consider my proposal. My supply sourec and buyers are ready, all is left is the finance. thanks
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 11:18pm On Feb 17, 2020
Vicotu2009:

Hello helper,

I thank you for your help and support to business owners. I am Victor Otu, working with golden fertilizer at the moment. I intend going into the supply of AGO, I already have a link with Oando here in Kaduna as my source, I also have a few customers willing to buy from me. I, however, have money constraint. Do I stand a chance? knowing fully well that I don't meet the requirements. I will feed you with the details if you consider my proposal. My supply sourec and buyers are ready, all is left is the finance. thanks

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out.

Currently, due to past experiences, the requirements remain for now. Considering you're not in Lagos, I'm sorry I can't deal.

Kind regards,
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by Teel012(m): 7:56am On Feb 18, 2020
DJperdurabo:
Get on the table now.

Let's discuss how to fund your existing business (not start-ups please or business that are a year old) and provide you cash for your personal needs (as a salary earner).

There's always something that can be done.

Hi,
I'm glad I found your thread. I'm a photographer in need of some equipment and I'll be glad if you'll give me a small loan of 100k. I know T's and C's apply and I'm ready to follow through so far as conditions are not too stringent. Thanks
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 3:40pm On Feb 18, 2020
Teel012:

Hi,
I'm glad I found your thread. I'm a photographer in need of some equipment and I'll be glad if you'll give me a small loan of 100k. I know T's and C's apply and I'm ready to follow through so far as conditions are not too stringent. Thanks

Hello,

Currently, the minimum I give out for businesses is 500k and there are conditions (kindly see my recent posts).
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by Teel012(m): 11:09pm On Feb 18, 2020
DJperdurabo:

Hello,

Currently, the minimum I give out for businesses is 500k and there are conditions (kindly see my recent posts).

Thanks for your response and I have gone through all your earlier posts, but i'm hoping you'll make an exception if I drop collateral. Kindly reconsider. Thanks
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 6:43pm On Feb 20, 2020
Teel012:

Thanks for your response and I have gone through all your earlier posts, but i'm hoping you'll make an exception if I drop collateral. Kindly reconsider. Thanks

Hello,

As it is, I cannot currently deal.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 8:02am On Feb 21, 2020
Still reviewing applications.

Good morning!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
The talks go on...

Contact me now
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
Talk to me now!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Register Your Company With CAC Within 5 Days.100% Reliable. / How Mohammed Made 430k Profit Last Month From Mini Agro Export / Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.