Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,574 members, 7,816,414 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions - Business To Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions (5145 Views)

Bikes For Sale At Affordable Prices for personal use and Logistics business / Sourcing Clothing For Your Boutique Business. / I Can Help Facilitate Sourcing And Storing Of Soyabeans From Benue. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 11:00am On Feb 27, 2023
REQUIREMENTS UPDATE

Kindly read these before reaching out. It makes everything easier. If on reading this, you strongly believe you should be considered despite falling short of some of the requirement, contact me for a way forward.

Over time, the requirements have evolved thus:

1. Your business should be registered either as a limited liability company or with a business name (RC or BN).

2. Your business should be domiciled in Lagos or have an operational or administrative office in Lagos.

3. Businesses domiciled in the following regions may be considered:

Ogun
Port-Harcourt
Abuja
Benin
Warri
Akwa-Ibom
Calabar

3. Your business should have been in existence for at least a year informally and at least six (6) months formally (i.e. when you now decided to register it).

5. You will submit a one-ear business account statement (or personal account statement for those running their business from their personal accounts) for my review to determine the health or cashflow of your business.

6. You must not have been reported to any credit bureau for defaulting on any loan you've taken in the past or are currently servicing. Except you have a very good explanation for this, I won't deal.

7. Collateral may not always be necessary based on the dynamics of the transaction (I have funded and I'm still funding deals above N100Mn without collateral).

The above are the updated requirements. Please note that these requirements are not exhaustive as based on the transaction dynamics, others may come into play but suffice it to say that if you meet the above requirements we can at least sit at a table and talk business. So, come in with your deals.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 11:15am On Feb 27, 2023
I feel obliged to repeat a post I made earlier (2020) again...three years down the line (wow, how time flies!). Please pay heed;

" As 2020 progresses, as businesswo(men), the way we conduct business has to be re-evaluated.

The popular consensus relative to SME business growth in Nigeria is that there is widespread lack of funding hence poor growth of the sector. While agreeing with this, it should be noted that another reason (possibly the major) reason SME businesses cave in in Nigeria is lack of focus, direction, poor management and outright greed.

A lot of SMEs are not registered with CAC (not even their business names), they mis-manage little finances they have or have been granted (despite the best efforts of the several foundations, a lot of SMEs that receive(d) grants have little or nothing to show for it), their price setting mechanism is poor and the proprietors more often than not are so religious to the point of being mind-boggling stupid (Jesus or Allah doesn't grant loans or fund businesses pro bono; meet the requirements, make a resounding business case and you will get funded [I get so many mails and calls from "entrepreneurs" who have barely nothing to show for their finance needs except trying to appeal to my sense of religion]). How about record-keeping, documentation, establishing policies and processes-zilch! crickets!

Folks have not been able to access funding (at least from me) for some of these reasons. You can't expect to just "get" N5m based on your promises of "I'll pay back". Despite your best intentions, things can go south as they are most likely to do in an economy like Nigeria's', hence, you ought to come forward to that potential financier or investor with a robust reason why you should be funded and an iron-clad road-map to paying back such a financier.

The SME sector has it's job cut out for it. KNOW what you're about in business and you'll succeed".

I made this post three years ago and is still relevant now. Times are fast changing, evolve with it or you'll be railroaded-a relic of a best forgotten past. And yes, this assertion applies to business too!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:46am On Mar 02, 2023
Still taking requests...
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 6:21am On Mar 03, 2023
Let's do good business.

Good morning.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 11:25am On Mar 04, 2023
Need funds? You meet the requirements? Reach out now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 1:03pm On Mar 06, 2023
Still consulting...
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 11:50am On Mar 07, 2023
Always open for business
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 10:19am On Mar 11, 2023
Come in and get served...
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 1:33pm On Mar 14, 2023
Always open for business and great deals.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 11:12am On Mar 15, 2023
Bring in the deals now!
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:59am On Mar 16, 2023
You've got a great deal. You've read the requirements. Let's talk business.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 8:46am On Mar 18, 2023
Still here for you.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 12:04pm On Mar 21, 2023
Here for you.

Please see requirements before reaching out.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by lugado: 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2023
DJperdurabo:
Here for you.

Please see requirements before reaching out.
Pls how i reach out
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
lugado:

Pls how i reach out

You are yet to reply to the mail sent you.

Kindly do so.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2023
Considerations still ongoing...
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2023
Still here..
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 4:33pm On Apr 10, 2023
Still open for business.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 12:39pm On Apr 18, 2023
Transactions are being considered and executed. If you've got a legitimate need that meets the requirements, let's talk.
Re: Sourcing For Personal & Business Cash: Roundtable Discussions by DJperdurabo: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2023
You've got a great deal? Then come in, let's talk. Please see the requirements first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Register Your Company With CAC Within 5 Days.100% Reliable. / How Mohammed Made 430k Profit Last Month From Mini Agro Export / Do You Want Better Returns On Than Banks Give To Your Saved Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.