Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,057 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee (68716 Views)

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats / I Am A Devotee Of Satguru Maharajji / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by mastermaestro(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
chocolatelady:
I watched the video. The headline is misleading, the pope never slapped the woman. He simply removed the hand of the woman from his hand. How can the woman pull 83year old man like that not minding that the pontiff is old and may likely lose his balance. See I don’t see any reason why the pope should apologize but be it as it may, his apology showed sign of humility and a true leader. To our Pontiff, so sorry that the woman pulled u that way. She may really want to touch u but unfortunately for her, she did it in a wrong way.

Thank you for giving a sound view to this case. The woman was annoying. How could she grab and pull an aged Pope back like that? Very insane. She deserved a face slap. grin grin Again, I was surprised at the docility Pope's protocol officers. They were not vigilant at all.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2020
He's only human.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by dhardline(m): 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2020
Cutehector:
mehn.. I tire for some Nigerians! Your reasoning is pathetic right now

Dude please go to sleep if you don't know your church history. Since you are too wise to study.

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by mastermaestro(m): 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
midnighter:

Exactly. Imagine if he lost his balance and fell down? She should be grateful for the slap sef..imagine being known as the woman who killed the Pope?

That one na life-affirming slap

Thank you jare. Let haters be judging the Pope for patting her on the wrist. She actually deserved a punch. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by VicM6: 8:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
OyinO:

NOT ONLY THE CATHOLIC CHURCH BUT ALL CHURCHES because they were all birthed by the Catholic Church of Rome called Roman Catholic.
Not all churches, some churches have seen the light while some are still in the dark.
How can a pope say that he wants to change the bible. Something that has been even before he was born.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Ifexontop(m): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2020
Thanks
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by midnighter(f): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2020
mastermaestro:

Thank you jare. Let haters be judging the Pope for patting her on the wrist. She actually deserved a punch. grin grin

Lol anybody who is "hating" didnt watch the video or else let me come and be dragging their own fathers hand and see if they dont beat me very well! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by BluntBoy(m): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2020
Unlike Bishop Oyedepo who assaulted a girl and has refused to apologize since then.

They claim to be pastors but to say sorry dey heavy them to say.

Well done, Pope Francis. Our so-called men of God have a lot to learn about humility.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by OyinO: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2020
midnighter:

Care to enlighten us? Im interested in the topic but its quite complicated.

There are three ORGANISATIONS that rule the world. Military Power = Washington DC, Religious Power = Vatican and Financial Power = Switzerland. None is in Africa but the enslaved Africans run after them in futile attempt to take part and share in the power. Legend Fela sang about these things but dumb Naija people never cared to listen. Pope in Rome, Nigerians spend billions going to Israel for religious pilgrimage, while the dumb Muslims run to Mecca spending billions in religious pilgrimage. Who is coming to Africa for pilgrimage? It's a system of dominance and political plus military power between the Aryans and Africans are the foot soldiers for sacrifice. What has Christianity and Islam done for Africa over the centuries? NOTHING BUT CONTINUOUS DIVISION, HATRED, CULTURAL DEGENERATION AND CORRUPTION.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by OyinO: 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
VicM6:
Not all churches, some churches have seen the light while some are still in the dark.
How can a pope say that he wants to change the bible. Something that has been even before he was born.

There's NO LIGHT IN ANY CHURCH, just illusion and delusion. Utopia and vain hope to comfort the misery and deprivation by the homo-politicus. The Pope has 100% right to change the buybull. Is the Bible yours? Did your great grandfather write any Bible? Who brought and gave it to you to twist, corrupt, demonise and destroy your rich African history, spirituality and traditions? When next you open a Bible, check the first pages and you'll SEE THAT IT HAS COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP. Are you a part of the copyright ownership? Are you not aware that WILLIAMS SHAKESPEARE WROTE PARTS OF THE BOOK OF PSALMS? There's a chapter dedicated to him in Psalms. The Pope and his people brought Christian religion to Africa during Colonization and Slavery of African people.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Areaboy2(m): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
GamalNasser:
If it was Donald Trump that did this the pope would have called for his resignation ...I think this is the worst pope in recent history , very partisan and dark

My friend. Go sidon.. angry
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Damibiz(m): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
....if you find any fault with that them write your own bible simple
VicM6:
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by uju22(f): 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2020
And you just called him a fool. He has apologise ,what else do you expect from him. Me and you knows you can't apologise if you were the one. Let's be watchful with word.
Dedetwo:

I have constantly reiterated the fact that these fools in robs are the major problems of the world.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Truthbites: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2020
No video? Besides,I'm not furcking visiting the op's blog to view no damn vid.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by xcelentattitude(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
Hmmm... Someone's right is being raped in broad day light by the pope.

I'm sorry to say this but I've never regarded the pope to mean anything all my life. I only believe in Jesus but the Pope, Nah.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by VicM6: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Damibiz:
....if you find any fault with that them write your own bible simple
i dey talk monkey dey talk too.... oga park well nd follow ur false pope up and down... anti christ in human flesh.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Damibiz(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
Most of the people commenting rubbish here are to broke to afford data that will enable them to watch the Video..i gat only one thing for you,if you in any way find fault with the Slap brother/Aunty,go nd impeach the Pope

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by VicM6: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2020
OyinO:

There's NO LIGHT IN ANY CHURCH, just illusion and delusion. Utopia and vain hope to comfort the misery and deprivation by the homo-politicus. The Pope has 100% right to change the buybull. Is the Bible yours? Did your great grandfather write any Bible? Who brought and gave it to you to twist, corrupt, demonise and destroy your rich African history, spirituality and traditions? When next you open a Bible, check the first pages and you'll SEE THAT IT HAS COPYRIGHT OWNERSHIP. Are you a part of the copyright ownership? Are you not aware that WILLIAMS SHAKESPEARE WROTE PARTS OF THE BOOK OF PSALMS? There's a chapter dedicated to him in Psalms. The Pope and his people brought Christian religion to Africa during Colonization and Slavery of African people.
Na idol u dey serve ur own so i no get ur time abeg.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by OyinO: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
uju22:
And you just called him a fool. He has apologise ,what else do you expect from him. Me and you knows you can't apologise if you were the one. Let's be watchful with word.

Apologise for what?? A fool is a fool whether apology or not. And I'm thinking you're a full too. When the woman with issue of blood held into JESU KRISTI's big garment, did he slap her? Then the Pope is a full! And those who support fools are fulls!
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Damibiz(m): 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2020
..Most of the people commenting rubbish here are to broke to afford data that will enable them to watch the Video..i gat only one thing for you,if you in any way find fault with the Slap brother/Aunty,go nd impeach the Pope
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by VicM6: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
OyinO:

This one is highly mad... he needs help asap.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by OyinO: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2020
VicM6:

Na idol u dey serve ur own so i no get ur time abeg.

Jesus is the real idol. You worship an oyibo man with pale skin, blue eyes and dead hair like fried hair who doesn't look like your fore parents. Shame!
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by OyinO: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2020
VicM6:
This one is highly mad... he needs help asap.
Mad people are first to call normal people mad.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by VicM6: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2020
OyinO:

Jesus is the real idol. You worship an oyibo man with pale skin, blue eyes and dead hair like fried hair who doesn't look like your fore parents. Shame!
you don't have a life...... continue worshiping ur idol nd so called Allah.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Damibiz(m): 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
Go and write ur own bible na..use the data/time u want to use and mention me to enpower ur frustrated nd useless life
VicM6:

i dey talk monkey dey talk too.... oga park well nd follow ur false pope up and down... anti christ in human flesh.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by OyinO: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
VicM6:

you don't have a life...... continue worshiping ur idol nd so called Allah.

Shame onto all Africans who worship a false slave master that cannot save them from nothing! A fake Savior with long blonde hair like that of gays and gays. Pale skin that cannot face the sun and with blue eyes, who was killed by three nails. Cannot even rescue Leah Sharibu from Book Harm. Shame!
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by VicM6: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
Damibiz:
Go and write ur own bible na..use the data/time u want to use and mention me to enpower ur frustrated nd useless life
E pain am o.... anti christ.... awon werey.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by NiklauseFred(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
If I were a Pope
I will be using hammer

Are you sure that you're okay undecided?

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by VicM6: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2020
OyinO:

Shame onto all Africans who worship a false slave master that cannot save them from nothing! A fake Savior with long blonde hair like that of gays and gays. Pale skin that cannot face the sun and with blue eyes, who was killed by three nails. Cannot even rescue Leah Sharibu from Book Harm. Shame!
then why can't u go and rescue her ur self.... animal.... or better still, call ur god to help u.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2020
nelsonoba:

A Pope that keeps twisting the bible and urging followers not to follow many of the things written in the bible, because according to him, the bible needs to be revised(including the Lord's prayer)....is that one a Pope or an agent of Satan in disguise dressed as an angel of light?

You have a brain problem

Have you even seen the correction he wanted to make to the Lord's prayer before spilling this nonsense
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Damibiz(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Your father could have prevented this madness with #100 condom.
VicM6:

E pain am o.... anti christ.... awon werey.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers / 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves / How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.