Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,665 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee (68739 Views)

Leke Adeboye Apologises For Calling RCCG Pastors Goats / I Am A Devotee Of Satguru Maharajji / Pope Francis Requests Roman Catholic Priests Be Given The Right To Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Anetorfavour: 12:12am On Jan 02, 2020
kaladoz:
Pope Fumbled, There is nothing Godly about this pope.
He is human first before he became a pope!
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by NiklauseFred(m): 12:14am On Jan 02, 2020
OyinO:

Calling me names doesn't change hard facts. Cry me Atlantic Ocean you mofo!

I never called you names! You blunt headed idiot!! angry
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Alexaonfleek: 12:15am On Jan 02, 2020
VicM6:
When you get to the gate of Rome in italy, there is a Roman written inscription by the word 'Vicarius Filii Dei', Which means 666.

Those who worship in the catholic way are being mislead to the bottomless pit of hell.

The pope is an Anti-christ.

I have spoken, if you like attack me but the wise will understand what am saying.
Don't be foolish.You don't even know what you're talking about
Anyways you're not the first and you won't be the last to say trash about Catholic church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Octaves(m): 12:15am On Jan 02, 2020
justli:
this is the most evil-minded pope in the history of the church. by the time this pope serves out his tenure, the church would be a shadow of itself.

from saying that jesus failed on the cross,
bringing in idolatry openly into the vatican by blessing pacha mama
supporting gays openly and promoting gay priest and bishops
recently calling for a universal education system from leaders of the world to introduce a more accommodating teaching

and even worse, asking christians not to evangelize to unbelievers.

I think the vatican is rotten. Evil men have hijacked it completely and this is no conspiracy.
Which blog are you reading all that ignorance from.
Besides what's your business with Catholic affairs. Are you Catholic?
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Octaves(m): 12:22am On Jan 02, 2020
dhardline:
Hope Roman catholics will now see and understand that no human is infallible even the pope!
Do you even know the meaning of 'infallibility of the pope'

2 Likes

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Octaves(m): 12:23am On Jan 02, 2020
akin9ja78:
smiley

No error, the woman might be someone’s wife.

Oga and watch the video first
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Octaves(m): 12:24am On Jan 02, 2020
madridsta007:

Nice to see this humane excuse being given for the Pope.
I hope it can be extended to other men and women of God.
Without our usual hypocrisy.

Oga go a watch the video first
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by knowhowk: 12:55am On Jan 02, 2020
KingGBsky:
This Pope has really tried since he resumed office.. they can undergo pressure too. They are human but still they have to know the position they occupy.
. You are right.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by justli: 1:11am On Jan 02, 2020
OyinO:

You're the one who is a shadow of yourself because you're living in a fool's paradise. You and the Pope, WHO RESEMBLES CHRIST? You are talking about a man whose forefathers formed Christianity for your enslaved and colonized Forefathers. They know the Age of Reason and the Age of Info Tech has exposed all the secret dirty deals of their religions, so they are accepting the lies told and trying to correct the evil works of their expired religions which they imposed on captured African slaves and colonized Africans, and you're here wasting words on someone whose forefathers created Christianity. Does jesus look like you? A religious slave indeed!

Pained atheist. Go and sleep

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by justli: 1:17am On Jan 02, 2020
Octaves:

Which blog are you reading all that ignorance from.
Besides what's your business with Catholic affairs. Are you Catholic?

Problem is you wouldn't learn. You are afraid of the truth. A little Google search will clear all I wrote up there and the are not even a secret.

The Vatican stinks with rots. You guys should open your eyes and not let the traditions of men rob you of your salvation.

You can dare to look up the Pope yourself on points listed above

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by justli: 2:17am On Jan 02, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vQTtEZenIw

I urge you guys to watch the above video. Also try and look up the vortex, a channel run by concerned Catholic .

In this day and time of grand deceit, you cannot afford to be ignorant.

Lucifer has ran the Vatican over and people of good will can only fight for the church if they first agree there is a problem in the church and not live in denial.

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Yxxx: 2:44am On Jan 02, 2020
kaladoz:

We should know when to draw the line.
Don't do things that could hunt you in the future.
He is the Pope.
A great symbol in Christianity.
How dare you portray him in this manner?
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by ofiko123(m): 3:35am On Jan 02, 2020
Nobody is above mistake, the pope did the right thing by apolosing ..
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by profbayo: 3:57am On Jan 02, 2020
kaladoz:
How did he? bro start using Ur brain pls

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Giftexx: 4:19am On Jan 02, 2020
Watch the video urself.

If na me, I fit punch the woman.
God help us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbbD63V2Nks
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by gobuchinny: 4:27am On Jan 02, 2020
kaladoz:

There is nothing godly about any pope

1 Like

Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 02, 2020
kaladoz:
Lol see creativity
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Hallabee1(m): 5:22am On Jan 02, 2020
ZombieTERROR:
If I were a Pope I will be using hammer
That's why you are not
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Minjim: 5:24am On Jan 02, 2020
kaladoz:

The pope is not God.
He is a human being just like you
And to err is human...
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Christmasdon(m): 5:30am On Jan 02, 2020
VicM6:
Not all churches, some churches have seen the light while some are still in the dark.
How can a pope say that he wants to change the bible. Something that has been even before he was born.
. The pope is equal with the holy bible. Thats the catholic doctrine. Am a catholic.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Cousin9999: 5:33am On Jan 02, 2020
She pulled and possibly twisted an 80 year old man's arm, and the physical pain was all over his face.

The apology was appropriate, but if he was a regular man, she would be accused of elderly abuse.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by miketayo(m): 6:00am On Jan 02, 2020
GamalNasser:
If it was Donald Trump that did this the pope would have called for his resignation ...I think this is the worst pope in recent history , very partisan and dark

Did u watch d vid before typing this crap.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by miketayo(m): 6:04am On Jan 02, 2020
Yxxx:

We should know when to draw the line.
Don't do things that could hunt you in the future.
He is the Pope.
A great symbol in Christianity.
How dare you portray him in this manner?

Watch d vid, the woman dragged the old man towards her, he wasn't even looking at her wen she grabbed him.
If anything she owes him an apology
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by miketayo(m): 6:08am On Jan 02, 2020
Encyclopedia1:
If Pope can slap and still be exulted, y can’t he have people doing rituals yet go scored free.....

2 taps on her hand isn't a slap.
U want to do ritual?
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by pacespot(m): 6:21am On Jan 02, 2020
I didn't watch the video but I believe this pope didn't go overboard with his action, even offering this appology shows the strength of character of his leadership. Some women can misbehave sometimes and don't know their limits simply because they are women.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by miketayo(m): 6:25am On Jan 02, 2020
VicM6:
When you get to the gate of Rome in italy, there is a Roman written inscription by the word 'Vicarius Filii Dei', Which means 666.

Those who worship in the catholic way are being mislead to the bottomless pit of hell.

The pope is an Anti-christ.

I have spoken, if you like attack me but the wise will understand what am saying.

Dumbest comment this year already, in which language does it mean anti Christ ?
Someone added a Latin word converted it to greek and added d it numbers. So u mean Peter was an anti Christ too right
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by lucyagatha: 6:30am On Jan 02, 2020
If you are not a Catholic, it is better you should not say what can cause you your life. The Pope used defence mechnism to free himself, what could you have said had it been he felt. Catholic Church is not what you can talk evil against and go free. Check the life of people that tried such.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by farem: 6:45am On Jan 02, 2020
KingGBsky:
This Pope has really tried since he resumed office.. they can undergo pressure too. They are human but still they have to know the position they occupy.

What has he done? What really is the work of a Pope!
I haver NEVER heard him telling people that Jesus died for the sins of mankind. NEVER told people ANYWHERE that Jesus is coming back and they should therefore give their lives to him or prepare for the Rapture.
Never!
If you EVER, quote the link, time and the location. I bet you you WILL NEVER find one!
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by cyrilamx(m): 6:48am On Jan 02, 2020
oloriLFC:
All the people that thronged Jesus during His earthly ministry, the bible didn't tell us He slapped any of them. One even touched His garment and power came out of him but He didn't slap her
But it was quoted he referred to one woman's child as a dog? Hey don't explain it as mere metaphorical expression. The pope is human. slapping of the woman's hand and apologising shows his human nature at play. Beside Christ got angry sometimes. Paul and Barnabas quarrelled. It will continue so.
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by bennynaza(m): 6:54am On Jan 02, 2020
Afamed:

Until you realise Pope is also a human being prone to error / anger
According to the Catholic doctrine, he is supposed to be infallible. One without mistakes
Re: Pope Francis Apologises For Slapping Devotee by Tchma: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2020
OoniOfIfe:
shocked
And there is a whole lot of godly things about your cheap sentimental outburst.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers / 3 Sweet Things That Keep Sending Many Men To Their Early Graves / How A Mammi Water Almost Ruined A UNILAG Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.