Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Share Your Experience With Guys/ladies Behavior During Xmas/new Year Celebration - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience With Guys/ladies Behavior During Xmas/new Year Celebration (277 Views)

"I Go To Hotel Rooms To Read Bible And Sleep With Guys Inside Church"- Slay Mama / Ladies Are You Cool With Guys Grabbing Your Backside In Public? (Photo) / How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Guys/ladies Behavior During Xmas/new Year Celebration by phillippians(m): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2020
My best friend just narrated his ordeal to me last night regarding his fiancee of 5 years' behavior during this Xmas just because he couldn't meet up with her financial demands. Girl has started giving attention to others rich guys mostly the newly arrived overseas based Guys of recent. Nigga always buy his lady the best of clothes, shoes, enough money to flex the Xmas including her entire family members. He further told me how he usually give the girl's mom over 100k every Xmas but had to drop to 30k because of some set back he's having with his business.

Got me wondering if anyone has the same experience this Xmas, please share for others to learn.
Re: Share Your Experience With Guys/ladies Behavior During Xmas/new Year Celebration by donbachi(m): 7:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
She just wan turn herself into an experimental sexual apparatus for dos guys...dem go soon go back and her pvssy go begin crave for locals.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience With Guys/ladies Behavior During Xmas/new Year Celebration by Jodha(f): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2020
When yhu keep going for slay mamas .... that's what yhull get..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day!! / Infinix is set give out NGN100,000 worth of Special Gift Box This Valentine / Love In The Air.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.