Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Question Of The Day!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question Of The Day!! (274 Views)

Does Size Really Matter ???... Question Of The Day Gone Viral On Social Media / Question Of The Day:how Do You Say 'booty' In Your Language? (photo) / “If You Wear A Pant Throughout The Day, You’ve Got Problems” - Twitter Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The Day!! by niyodoloo(m): 9:08am On Jan 05, 2020
Dear Men.

A lady who stood by you when you had nothing and A lady who helped you to become somebody.

Which will youmarry?

Drop your answer.
Re: Question Of The Day!! by ghettokid1(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2020
Na the one wey help you na

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day!! by niyodoloo(m): 9:14am On Jan 05, 2020
One should drop the one who was there when one was nothing?
Re: Question Of The Day!! by donstan18: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2020
Stood wetin?

Ladies should start stooding and helping themselves to be successful and stop looking for men to stood for.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day!! by CAPSLOCKED: 9:36am On Jan 05, 2020
niyodoloo:
Dear Men.

A lady who stood by you when you had nothing and A lady who helped you to become somebody.

Which will youmarry?

Drop your answer.

I'LL GO FOR THE ONE THAT SELLS OGI DOWN MY STREET.

UBUNJA SAY'S YES TO UNEDUCATED GIRLS, AND SO SHALL IT BE.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Question Of The Day!! by AfroKnight: 9:37am On Jan 05, 2020
You think she stood by you? She probably contributed more hardship to the hard times you faced. What you need is a helper.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The Day!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 05, 2020
I will marry none of them
Re: Question Of The Day!! by lilmax(m): 10:07am On Jan 05, 2020
You CHEATED
Re: Question Of The Day!! by MJBOLT: 10:36am On Jan 05, 2020
i will marry the both of them,why have one when you can have 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Question Of The Day!! by nlPoster: 11:18am On Jan 05, 2020
Oh jeez not this shit again.

(1) (Reply)

To All The Women Who Stay In Unhealthy Relationships / 10 Ways To Make Other People Feel Extraordinary / It's Easy To Fall In Love. The Hard Part Is Finding Someone To Catch You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.