Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,367 members, 7,829,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

How To Woo The Ladies As An Undergraduate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Woo The Ladies As An Undergraduate (1074 Views)

10 Simple Ways To Attract Ladies As An Average Guy. / This Is The Reason Why Men See Ladies As Nothing But Sex Objects(pics) / 14 Behavioural Changes In Ladies As They Advance In Age (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Woo The Ladies As An Undergraduate by ManuelMount(m): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2020
So I will be resuming my uni by Jan and I haven't had a proper talk with a girl due to various reasons so my ogas at the top I would love if u vouco show a junior bro the way

It would go a long way
Re: How To Woo The Ladies As An Undergraduate by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2020
Go, read your book and get good grades.
Women will chase you.

2 Likes

Re: How To Woo The Ladies As An Undergraduate by donbachi(m): 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2020
Tell her "baby u're my climate change and i want us to global warm together"
Re: How To Woo The Ladies As An Undergraduate by MJBOLT: 8:11pm On Jan 01, 2020
start reading that thread from page 1
https://www.nairaland.com/2893475/dating-drills-guys-only
Re: How To Woo The Ladies As An Undergraduate by Jodha(f): 9:49pm On Jan 01, 2020
donbachi:
Tell her "baby u're my climate change and i want us to global warm together"

Wack pick up line...
Re: How To Woo The Ladies As An Undergraduate by Jodha(f): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2020
Niggur if yhu like yhurself leave woman alone and focus on the reason why yhure there....
Re: How To Woo The Ladies As An Undergraduate by habsydiamond(m): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2020
If you want the G.P.A wey u never get to lean fast fast follow woman but if reverse is the case face your book o undecided
Re: How To Woo The Ladies As An Undergraduate by Kirinwa: 4:38pm On Jan 10, 2020
ariefadenning:
Go, read your book and get good grades.
Women will chase you.

That one is a lie. I mean the third part.
Re: How To Woo The Ladies As An Undergraduate by 0kinographix: 9:40am On Jan 11, 2020
Study hard and be academically good... u wont need to say a word you will run back here begging for how to run away from them....

Study hard, play less
Re: How To Woo The Ladies As An Undergraduate by stone350(m): 9:57am On Jan 11, 2020
get a stabilized CGPA first before chasing women..

(1) (Reply)

Shes Suddenly Chatting With U Over A Long Period Of Time / Niger / What's Your Star Ratings Of These Movies: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.