Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

A Big Wet Thank To The Boss [don't Look Inside] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Big Wet Thank To The Boss [don't Look Inside] (748 Views)

Don't look at a man and think he has nothing. / Who Is The Boss: Pamela Udome, Vickie Ama, Cossy Orjiakor / Your Girlfriend Is Misbehaving? Make Her See U As The Boss Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Big Wet Thank To The Boss [don't Look Inside] by Lightway: 11:40pm On Jan 01, 2020
To: Ilegendd

Okay, lots of people are doing this and if it were me I would feel on top of the world.

But lets be honest...

Not many guys can teach someone how to be good at gettng women and also teach them how to make money.

Its a crazy combination. A man that can handle women and still handle his finances.

When I first saw your post on women in 2015/16, I followed you because I wanted to see if this relationship expert would get married to the same women he said have fishbrains grin grin

But I got more than I bargained for

I really want to thank you for sharing.

I know you use us for marketing strategies, but still you give us value.

Thank you for caring.

Thank you for considering

Who shares his secrets to making money just because he cares.... Na only you

I am hustling for cash to buy that KDP rocket so that I can put everything you shared and taught to good use. The tool costs about 40k and I got 25k on me, I will get there

Thank you for the motivation
The recharge cards ( I never got any)
The cash gifts (blessed)
The ideas

My advise to you: Try and visit Canada, UK or USA, you can get more ideas for your books and experience the world.

P.S I typed this with a phone, pls overlook grammatical jargons

Cc: ilegendd

(1) (Reply)

Sex Urge / Video Of A Pastor Laying Heavy Curse On The Church Altar / Share Your Worst Valentine Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.