Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Who Is The Boss: Pamela Udome, Vickie Ama, Cossy Orjiakor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Boss: Pamela Udome, Vickie Ama, Cossy Orjiakor (5129 Views)

Nollywood: Pictures Of Cossy Orjiakor's Sex Scene With Dog Surfaces (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Boss: Pamela Udome, Vickie Ama, Cossy Orjiakor by Tommy4ever007: 12:10am On Jun 22, 2020
In recent times, Pamela Odame-Watara became the talk of town mainly because of her notable twin towers. She has spoken about how they came about miraculously when she was a teenager and we can only imagine how much of a laden those juicy melons are.

Pamela Odame has gotten the attention of many internet users as they have become her follower o Instagram. Check out her pictures below:

Ama Vickie just like Pamela has the same ‘problem’— her boobies are way too much for a single person to handle and she has revealed that she puts on no brassiere.

We don’t know her story and how she landed all that but we definitely know it could not be any comfort.

Cossy Orjiakor is a Nigerian actress, singer, producer and video vixen. She came to limelight after featuring in a music video by Obesere. She is also controversially known for showing off her large bosoms at social events and music videos.

See 16 more of their pictures below

https://naijapeeps.com.ng/who-is-the-boss-pamela-udome-vickie-ama-cossy-ojiafor/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Boss: Pamela Udome, Vickie Ama, Cossy Orjiakor by SUPERPACK: 12:19am On Jun 22, 2020
None of them look appealing in my eyes.
Re: Who Is The Boss: Pamela Udome, Vickie Ama, Cossy Orjiakor by yyba: 1:07am On Jun 22, 2020
SUPERPACK:
None of them look appealing in my eyes.
none of them abi? let me help you called NCDC, their must be something wrong somewhere. if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Boss: Pamela Udome, Vickie Ama, Cossy Orjiakor by roybanjo100(m): 1:14am On Jun 22, 2020
i dont think this cossy of a girl has nipple
Re: Who Is The Boss: Pamela Udome, Vickie Ama, Cossy Orjiakor by Bruno3000(m): 6:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Non of the above.
Re: Who Is The Boss: Pamela Udome, Vickie Ama, Cossy Orjiakor by Dobson43: 6:48am On Jun 22, 2020
cool

Nothing wey Seun nor go see for nairaland. Abeg which one be twin towers. Last time I check, twin towers was attacked in the states. Abi, the op the dey prepare to launch attack on these oversized water melon breasts.
Re: Who Is The Boss: Pamela Udome, Vickie Ama, Cossy Orjiakor by elpochas: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2020
Non of the above.Team big nipple.
Re: Who Is The Boss: Pamela Udome, Vickie Ama, Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
VickieAma

2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, When Your Man Is Angry, How Do You Calm Him Down? / Can You Date Someone Like This? (pics) / Nice Guys Vs Bad Guys(pics Attached)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.