Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 AM

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 - Business (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 (59797 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by bizmania(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
StandardBuilder:
I didn't make a Million last year but made 500k within 4months through agent banking, the business is now saturated but you can still make cool cash if you are positioned in good location.
planning to reinvest into Tiles business later this year, do anyone knows any major Tiles distributor I can learn from and pattern with ?
I can link you to someone in Aba
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 12:18am On Jan 22, 2020
hayool:
Pls help me on mini importation sir

As an Entrepreneur; I don't have the time to teach just an individual on mini-importation. Whilst I was still a Human Engineer; I did a lot of that. However; I consider it as a slow and tedious way to engage a lot of people.

As a Social Engineer; I look forward to teaching everyone who is interested in learning Mini and Maxi Importation on Nairaland. I will make it happen as soon as possible. I will be back here to drop the link so you can follow up on the thread.

Best Regards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Iamcute(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
undecided

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by lionphil(m): 4:28pm On Jan 22, 2020
Oldest1860:
I reside around mowe in Ogun state and they are a whole lots of condemned here
How can I get connect to you agent please
quote author=justmykel post=85462959]
What's your location?
I can connect you to a friend! She is an agent

You just said to the whole world, please you can take my business idea away from me... why?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by justmykel(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2020
lionphil:

You just said to the whole world, please you can take my business idea away from me... why?
I don't understand what you mean?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by upsonn(m): 9:08pm On Jan 22, 2020
Weedsmoker:
shocked

It was metal scraps business,I learnt about the whole idea from a friend.I was moving from place to place looking for condemned iron metals to buy and resell to factories,the good thing about it was that I didn't have to spend my own money as all I needed to do was to act as an agent between buyers.

Good evening. Pls kindly share with me. I am interested in scraps business.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2020
upsonn:

Good evening. Pls kindly share with me. I am interested in scraps business.
WhatsApp me on the contact on my signature.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by lionphil(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2020
justmykel:

I don't understand what you mean?

You've simply told those into such business to look into your area na

undecided
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2020
I am interested ... You care putting a brother through ?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 23, 2020
Yes I can write well
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2020
Bro why not explain more
I am interested
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
Can you explain pls
I am interested
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by viktor88: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2020
harlee:
boss,can we partner on this,willing to learn pls,can we exchange contact pls,I beg u,been wishing for such opportunity, just can't travel to the north without anyone to guide me.I have contact at mile12 market in Lagos,am based in lagos
I stay in zaki biam, Benue state. Yams are very cheap here, if you have interest in yam business let me know.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by viktor88: 4:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
Techreliance:

Please I will like to join you either on partnership or guide me on it. thanks
I stay in zaki biam, Benue state. Yams are very cheap here, if you have interest in yam business let me know.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by viktor88: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2020
ceetowl:

Hello ,can I reach out to you to ask more about the business. I am interested
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by viktor88: 4:21pm On Jan 23, 2020
1stbest:
can you teach me pls, I stays in Anambra
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by viktor88: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2020
Godfullsam:

I will be glad if you can put me through. I stay in abj and I can source for cheap local fooods from nasarawa state and even benue state
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by FocusedB1h(f): 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2020
obamartins:
Consistency is the key, you can't do well if you jump from one endeavor to another. Get something doing and be good at it. It is about working and praying.

2019 was indeed my year of Dominion. Made over $14,000 from Writing. This 2020 which is my year of Breaking Limits and operating in the order of the Chinese Bamboo, it's going to be mad money.

Thank you JESUS for Wisdom, thank you Holy Spirit for Direction. Thank you God for helping me break the backbone of poverty in my life.
This is nice. I consider myself quite the good writer because I have a good command of English and can express my thoughts well. Would be nice to make an earning off it.
Pls guide me through the process.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by hayool: 11:08pm On Jan 23, 2020
Thanks sir....09037439129
AfroAgroPower:

As an Entrepreneur; I don't have the time to teach just an individual on mini-importation. Whilst I was still a Human Engineer; I did a lot of that. However; I consider it as a slow and tedious way to engage a lot of people.

As a Social Engineer; I look forward to teaching everyone who is interested in learning Mini and Maxi Importation on Nairaland. I will make it happen as soon as possible. I will be back here to drop the link so you can follow up on the thread.

Best Regards.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by StrRock: 3:02am On Jan 24, 2020
bizmania:

I can link you to someone in Aba

I doubt that I will ever be able to earn a million, but recently I received $ 450,000 thanks to one incident. Two years ago, when my father left me a huge legacy, I decided to buy a Lamborghini Aventador. My wife insisted that I insure this car, because she was very worried about its safety. In the end, I agreed and we decided to insure the car in general liability insurance. Everything was fine, but recently they called me and said that someone blew up my car. I have no idea who could do this, but the insurance company, after a brief investigation, decided to pay me $ 450,000. Well, I was left without a car, but I have a lot of cash)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AnaCheks(m): 7:12am On Jan 24, 2020
Island01:
I made mine selling human hair, I started with a capital of 100k buying from a woman in gwaripa before she gave me the link to buy from China directly

Every Nigerian girl wants to look classy on a low budget....

Goodluck people
Can you supply me?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 7:56am On Jan 24, 2020
hayool:
Pls help me on mini importation sir

I have started with a progressive online teaching on the financial vowels of wealth; A,E,I,O,U.

The Financial Vowels of Wealth relates the natural and easy way for youth to acquire, build and create wealth through:

A - Agriculture,

E - Exportation,

I - Importation,

O - Organization,

U - Unionism.

I will be teaching about Importation when I get to the stage.

Anyone who wants to learn the ropes of being financially independent should take Agriculture, Exportation and Importation seriously with the Wisdom of Organizing a Union of the Right People as team members.

Below is the thread link to guide you.

https://www.nairaland.com/5646212/achieving-wealth-using-financial-vowels

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by jospepper(m): 9:20am On Jan 24, 2020
Pauletttteeee:
I started as a virtual assistant (Freelancer) in October 2016 and sacked my boss a few months after. Truth be told I can't keep up with the work, I have a website virtualassistantsforyou.com and I'm on social media (@virtualassistantsforyou).

I have a full team and I still can't keep up and yes, I have zero social life , but I honestly can't complain.

k
Good morning, please can I join your team?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by jospepper(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2020
samson07:
Buying wood from the locals and selling to these Chinese guys gave me millions. You can always make half a million after every deal. but its a stressful business but it pays. this same business turned me to a traveller, I tour the whole Nigeria, lost me gf due to distance. could teach anybody that would like to learn, I need a partner in the business too I need to expand
I am interested brother.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by bencynthgreat: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
clems88:
Dropshipping. Made my 1st million within 5 mths. And currentky working on an affiliate marketing site .
Abeg am interested in this dropshipping and am willing to learn how did u start and how was your take off point like
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by cutegentility(m): 6:18pm On Jan 24, 2020
I'm here to read comments
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by cutegentility(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
Nice one
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by bencynthgreat: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
[quote author=Sharon6 post=85600972][/quote] Please where do u import the perfume oil from
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by samson07(m): 12:21am On Jan 25, 2020
cutegentility:
Oga I get interest 08149269190 WhatsApp
thats good. do you want to partner with me and invest
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by mungus: 2:43am On Jan 25, 2020
Direct message me

harlee:
boss,can we partner on this,willing to learn pls,can we exchange contact pls,I beg u,been wishing for such opportunity, just can't travel to the north without anyone to guide me.I have contact at mile12 market in Lagos,am based in lagos
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by mungus: 3:15am On Jan 25, 2020
Am in gombe . basically beans,maize,millet.
suprememoney:
Good day all. Please I'm seriously in need of someone that based in North to partner with. I want us to go into food stuff business. Buying in North and selling in South (mainly Port Harcourt and Lagos since I reside there). We can start making money together if we can come to mutual agreement.

Whatsup/call: 08064563219

The dream is to possess the food sector of this country
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Edipet(m): 9:44am On Jan 25, 2020
spill:
2019 was a blessing to me.
I made over $12,000 working on Fiverr in year 2019.

Note: I'm an Architect not a writer.
please can you teach how to go about this

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

I Have Fired Hadiza Bala Usman – President Buhari / Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / How To Detect Fake Bank Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.