Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 (60167 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by MDBrand: 6:29am On Feb 03, 2020
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
greenalwaz:
pls copy me when it is done

I tried searching for your username and others on here to quote. I could only get yours.

My days are always busy. I have a tight schedule.

So, I have envisaged that tonight I will drop some useful information and investment opportunities which most Nigeria Youths are not thinking about and tapping into.

There are millions to be made through the avenue I will be sharing on here tonight.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Inehmesit: 9:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
We're patiently waiting, hope you don't ask us to come and buy something at the end grin
AfroAgroPower:

I tried searching for your username and others on here to quote. I could only get yours.

So, I have envisaged that tonight I will drop some useful information and investment opportunities which most Nigeria Youths are not thinking about and tapping into.

There are millions to be made through the avenue I will be sharing on here tonight.

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Florence86(f): 9:16pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

I am very expectant Sir. I have gone through some of your thread on nairaland here and they have really motivated me. Please, I will like to have your contact for some agricultural mentor ship. I want to be part of the AfroAgro Merchant which I saw on your website.

Waiting on you Sir.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2020
Florence86:

I am very expectant Sir. I have gone through some of your thread on nairaland here and they have really motivated me. Please, I will like to have your contact for some agricultural mentor ship. I want to be part of the AfroAgro Merchant which I saw on your website.

Waiting on you Sir.

I will be here shortly. Attending to some things so I don't get interrupted during the session.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
Alright;

Let's Get Started.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2020
There are lots of investment opportunities youths of today can tap into.

To be very factual; one of quickest and realest way to make millions is to be involved in A SUPPLY CHAIN BUSINESS.

And the truth here is you do not need a lot of capital to start. And you can also start with little or no capital at all. All you will be needing to have is some useful information about readily available produces and your ability connect buyers to the suppliers.

For instance; you can see on the thread how one of us here makes his millions from supplying Scrap Metals.

The market of Scrap Metals is readily available. Now all he has to do is to get useful information on where and how to supply lots of scrap metals in exchange for money to the companies that needs them.

Now; such is a supply chain business.

One supply chain business many youth are very blind to and are not tapping into is the Agro Foods Supply which involves the supply of Agricultural goods like Wheat, Soybeans, Maize, Cassava, Rice, Groundnuts, Palm Oil etc.

These are food items that are highly needed by people for consumption, companies for food processing and industries for the production of animal feeds etc.

Continuing in next post.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:
There are lots of investment opportunities youths of today can tap into.

To be very factual; one of quickest and realest way to make millions is to be involved in A SUPPLY CHAIN BUSINESS.

And the truth here is you do not need a lot of capital to start. And you can also start with little or no capital at all. All you will be needing to have is some useful information about readily available produces and your ability connect buyers to the suppliers.

For instance; you can see on the thread how one of us here makes his millions from supplying Scrap Metals.

The market of Scrap Metals is readily available. Now all he has to do is to get useful information on where and how to supply lots of scrap metals in exchange for money to the companies that needs them.

Now; such is a supply chain business.

One supply chain business many youth are very blind to and are not tapping into is the Agro Foods Supply which involves the supply of Agricultural goods like Wheat, Soybeans, Maize, Cassava, Rice, Groundnuts, Palm Oil etc.

These are food items that are highly needed by people for consumption, companies for food processing and industries for the production of animal feeds etc.

Continuing in next post.

I will be giving a story to buttress and explain how the Supply Chain of Agro Commodities work.

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Kachifo3: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
samson07:
if you are a business person or you have 250,000-500,000 in your account lying down helplessly you can quote me, i have real business which i do full time, We can seal a one week deal and you get extra 100k after sell, its one week business deal.

pm me let's reason
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:06pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

I will be giving a story to buttress and explain how the Supply Chain of Agro Commodities work.

We recently got a contract to supply 150 tonnes of freshly harvested and dried cassava to a biofuel company which is in unison with the Ondo State Government.

This deal came in synchronism to a cassava project deal which we got from Hollyway Global Investment Limited to supply 600 tonnes of fresh cassava to an ethanol producing company in Sagamu.

The picture below is an example of an LPO.

An LPO is regarded to as "Local Purchase Order"

It is a letter given by companies confirming a contract deal with you or your organization for the supply of commodities to them. We will talk better on how to get LPOs from companies much later

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:08pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

We recently got a contract to supply 150 tonnes of freshly harvested and dried cassava to a biofuel company which is in unison with the Ondo State Government.

This deal came in synchronism to a cassava project deal which we got from Hollyway Global Investment Limited to supply 600 tonnes of fresh cassava to an ethanol producing company in Sagamu.

We left the southern part of Nigeria, Ughelli town to be precise in view to satisfying this contract deal; we headed to Ikire, Osun State to meet with farmers in order to offset this deal.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:12pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

We left the southern part of Nigeria, Ughelli town to be precise in view to satisfying this contract deal; we headed to Ikire, Osun State to meet with farmers in order to offset this deal.

However; most farmers needed upfront payment to get their Cassava harvested as they need to pay their harvesters and labourers who will load the trucks. Since most companies only pay for agro commodities upon them reaching their company's site, the farmers and company could not reach an agreeable understanding of payment terms.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

The picture below is an example of an LPO.

An LPO is regarded to as "Local Purchase Order"

It is a letter given by companies confirming a contract deal with you or your organization for the supply of commodities to them. We will talk better on how to get LPOs from companies much later

The company are willing to pay 14,000 naira per tonne but it only had to be upon delivery to their company. We were able to source for a tonne of Cassava @ 10,000 naira per tonne from the local farmers.

Logistics for conveying 1 tonne of cassava was capped @ 3,000 naira, ensuring we make of profit of 1,000 naira per tonne for the first 600 tonnes contract delivery.

So in essence; Our Profit is to be 600,000 naira once we complete the first supply of 600 Tonnes of freshly harvested cassava to the ethanol producing company in Sagamu.

After the completion of this deal; we will definitely sign up for some more deals.

As you can see; the alcohol - Ogidiga, Alomo Bitters, Opa eyin, Sabrina, Regal etc are companies in the South West that ferments Cassava and/or other agro crops for the production ethanol for their products.

This is one of the big markets to tap into in the Agricultural Supply Chain.

These secrets of success I am exposing to you all is what the multimillionaires in this country and other countries are into.

1 successful transaction can change your status quo very positively.

5 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:22pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

However; most farmers needed upfront payment to get their Cassava harvested as they need to pay their harvesters and labourers who will load the trucks. Since most companies only pay for agro commodities upon them reaching their company's site, the farmers and company could not reach an agreeable understanding of payment terms.

However; we - The Afro-Agro Power Team decided to start with our Garri Processing Enterprise.

We bought some cassava directly from the farm and ventured into the processing of Cassava into Garri.

It was while doing this; we got information of the Cassava Revolution project through some of our APC political allies who got to know we were into Cassava Value Chain.

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Kachifo3: 10:27pm On Feb 03, 2020
Weedsmoker:
shocked

It was metal scraps business,I learnt about the whole idea from a friend.I was moving from place to place looking for condemned iron metals to buy and resell to factories,the good thing about it was that I didn't have to spend my own money as all I needed to do was to act as an agent between buyers.

I am ready and interested , can you teach me
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:28pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

However; we - The Afro-Agro Power Team decided to start with our Garri Processing Enterprise.

We bought some cassava directly from the farm and ventured into the processing of Cassava into Garri.

It was while doing this; we got information of the Cassava Revolution project through some of our APC political allies who got to know we were into Cassava Value Chain.

THE CASSAVA REVOLUTION PROJECT.

We are already in synchronism with the company directly to supply 150 tonnes of freshly harvested and dried cassava to them for the production of biofuel.

Since the need of the cassava is to be used for biofuel production; some needed criteria was given to us to abide by.

These are:

- The Cassava tubers must be freshly harvested.

- The Cassava tubers must not be washed.

- The Cassava tubers must be dried for a duration of 7 days so as to reduce the moisture content of the tubers must be @ 13% moisture.

- The Cassava tubers must be whole ( i.e not shredded or cut into pieces)

The picture below shows how the cassava tubers is expected to be dried as Whole.

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:32pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

THE CASSAVA REVOLUTION PROJECT.

We are already in synchronism with the company directly to supply 150 tonnes of freshly harvested and dried cassava to them for the production of biofuel.

Since the need of the cassava is to be used for biofuel production; some needed criteria was given to us to abide by.

These are:

- The Cassava tubers must be freshly harvested.

- The Cassava tubers must not be washed.

- The Cassava tubers must be dried for a duration of 7 days so as to reduce the moisture content of the tubers must be @ 13% moisture.

- The Cassava tubers must be whole ( i.e not shredded or cut into pieces)

The picture below shows how the cassava tubers is expected to be dried as Whole.

We are taking on this project because the monetary profit is very much okay and it is a Life Contract making profits a weekly and consistent thing so far we continue to buy and supply freshly harvested and dried cassava tubers to the Biofuel Producing Company.

We will be getting 55,000 naira per tonne for the dried cassava.

However; for now, we cannot meet up with supplying 150 tonnes of Dried Cassava daily to the company. What we can start with is supplying 500 tonnes of Dried Cassava weekly to them.

The supply of 200 tonnes of Cassava will mean:

55,000 naira × 200 = 11,000,000 naira.

This will be our Total Returns on Investment for supplying 200 Tonnes of Cassava Weekly to the Biofuel Producing Company.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:35pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

We are taking on this project because the monetary profit is very much okay and it is a Life Contract making profits a weekly and consistent thing so far we continue to buy and supply freshly harvested and dried cassava tubers to the Biofuel Producing Company.

We will be getting 55,000 naira per tonne for the dried cassava.

However; for now, we cannot meet up with supplying 150 tonnes of Dried Cassava daily to the company. What we can start with is supplying 500 tonnes of Dried Cassava weekly to them.

The supply of 200 tonnes of Cassava will mean:

55,000 naira × 200 = 11,000,000 naira.

This will be our Total Returns on Investment for supplying 200 Tonnes of Cassava Weekly to the Biofuel Producing Company.

These supplies will have to be done in batches.

Let Us look at our Capital Expenditure;

With our practical survey done already on the farm; we have observed that harvesting 1 tonne of freshly harvested cassava and drying it for 7 day will shrink the weight of cassava to about 300 KG. We practicalised this when we harvested 325 KG of Cassava for our Garri processing.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

These supplies will have to be done in batches.

Let Us look at our Capital Expenditure;

With our practical survey done already on the farm; we have observed that harvesting 1 tonne of freshly harvested cassava and drying it for 7 day will shrink the weight of cassava to about 300 KG. We practicalised this when we harvested 325 KG of Cassava for our Garri processing.

About 17% of the weight of the cassava tubers were lost to peeling of the cassava tubers.

Since the Cassava tubers are to be dried for another 7 days; a gross amount of the weight will be lost.

Cassava tubers contain 60% of water. And since we are drying the Cassava tubers to a moisture content of 13%; then we will be drying away 87% of the moisture which is an integral part of the weight of the cassava tubers.

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:39pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

About 17% of the weight of the cassava tubers were lost to peeling of the cassava tubers.

Since the Cassava tubers are to be dried for another 7 days; a gross amount of the weight will be lost.

Cassava tubers contain 60% of water. And since we are drying the Cassava tubers to a moisture content of 13%; then we will be drying away 87% of the moisture which is an integral part of the weight of the cassava tubers.

The peelers actually charge for peeling cassava using their weaved basket. Peeling of a full basket of the one you can see below cost 70 naira. We peeled 10 baskets for the whole 325 KG of Harvested Cassava Tubers for Garri Processing.

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

The peelers actually charge for peeling cassava using their weaved basket. Peeling of a full basket of the one you can see below cost 70 naira. We peeled 10 baskets for the whole 325 KG of Harvested Cassava Tubers for Garri Processing.

Drying 1 Metric Tonne of Cassava tubers will reduce the Cassava tubers to about 350 KG of Shrinked and Dried Cassava Tubers.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

Drying 1 Metric Tonne of Cassava tubers will reduce the Cassava tubers to about 350 KG of Shrinked and Dried Cassava Tubers.

When we processed our 325 KG of Cassava Tubers into Garri; we got about about a *80 KG* of Garri and another *25 KG* of Dried Cassava Lumps.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

When we processed our 325 KG of Cassava Tubers into Garri; we got about about a *80 KG* of Garri and another *25 KG* of Dried Cassava Lumps.

Invariably; We will lose 52% of the weight of the Cassava to drying.

Hence; 1 Tonne of Cassava will lose 17% weight on peeling;

1 tonne = 1,000 KG.

1,000 KG × (17÷ 100) = 170 KG

The weight of cassava we will have left after peeling of 1,000KG of Cassava which is equivalently 1 TONNE will be:

1,000 KG - 170 KG = 830 KG.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:48pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

Invariably; We will lose 52% of the weight of the Cassava to drying.

Hence; 1 Tonne of Cassava will lose 17% weight on peeling;

1 tonne = 1,000 KG.

1,000 KG × (17÷ 100) = 170 KG

The weight of cassava we will have left after peeling of 1,000KG of Cassava which is equivalently 1 TONNE will be:

1,000 KG - 170 KG = 830 KG.

After peeling; the next step we will be taking is to dry our cassava tubers for another 7 days.

We will lose about 52% of the weight to drying. Hence; Our cassava tubers will be shrinked to about 48% of 830 KG of Cassava Tubers which is:

(48 ÷ 100) × 830 KG = 398.4 KG

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 10:57pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

After peeling; the next step we will be taking is to dry our cassava tubers for another 7 days.

We will lose about 52% of the weight to drying. Hence; Our cassava tubers will be shrinked to about 48% of 830 KG of Cassava Tubers which is:

(48 ÷ 100) × 830 KG = 398.4 KG

Invariably; we will be getting at least 390 KG of Dried Cassava tubers from 1 Tonne of Harvested Cassava.

(390 + 390 + 390) = 1,170 KG.

In essence; to supply 1 Tonne of Freshly Harvested and Dried Cassava Tubers to the Biofuel Producing Company; we will need to harvest 3 Tonnes of Fresh Cassava from the farm.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 11:00pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

Invariably; we will be getting at least 390 KG of Dried Cassava tubers from 1 Tonne of Harvested Cassava.

(390 + 390 + 390) = 1,170 KG.

In essence; to supply 1 Tonne of Freshly Harvested and Dried Cassava Tubers to the Biofuel Producing Company; we will need to harvest 3 Tonnes of Fresh Cassava from the farm.

Cost of purchasing 1 Tonne of Cassava is 8,000 naira.

Cost of purchasing 3 Tonnes of Cassava is : 8,000 × 3 = 24,000 naira.

Cost of peeling 3 Tonne of Cassava: 9,000 naira.

Cost of Labour: 2,000 naira

Total Cost of Input for processing 1 Tonne of Dried Cassava = 35,000 naira
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 11:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

Cost of purchasing 1 Tonne of Cassava is 8,000 naira.

Cost of purchasing 3 Tonnes of Cassava is : 8,000 × 3 = 24,000 naira.

Cost of peeling 3 Tonne of Cassava: 9,000 naira.

Cost of Labour: 2,000 naira

Total Cost of Input for processing 1 Tonne of Dried Cassava = 35,000 naira

The company is providing us with logistic trucks that will only collect money from us after the deal has been handled and paid for. The Biofuel Company is already in synergy with a logistic company that will only collect money from us after they pay us for the delivery of our dried cassava tubers within 48 hours.

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

The company is providing us with logistic trucks that will only collect money from us after the deal has been handled and paid for. The Biofuel Company is already in synergy with a logistic company that will only collect money from us after they pay us for the delivery of our dried cassava tubers within 48 hours.

We will be paying 10,000 naira to convey 1 tonne of the Dried Cassava tubers to the company.

Total expenditure for conveying 1 Tonne of Dried Cassava to the company will be 45,000 naira.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

We will be paying 10,000 naira to convey 1 tonne of the Dried Cassava tubers to the company.

Total expenditure for conveying 1 Tonne of Dried Cassava to the company will be 45,000 naira.

Our payment consignment for this deal is 55, 000 naira.

So, 55,000 - 45,000 naira = 10,000 naira profit.

The profit on 1 Tonne will be 10,000 naira.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Shyngle: Herbert Wigwe’s Father Slumps, Rushed To Hospital / What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group / I Got Credit Alert From A Loan App I Did Not Apply For (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.