Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,575 members, 7,955,121 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 (62081 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by wallexxy77: 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2020
litubow:
I work in a chinese quarry company which is time taking but also manage to run an aggregates business (gravel, granite and dust to be precise) I started the business last year and made 200k in my first deal within 6weeks was like wao but involve large capital if base on contract but I need someone who is more free than me to patner with.
I'm interested my contact is 08062192949

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by oshiokpu(m): 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
justmykel:

The lady I am talking about is based in Lagos, and she deals with the iron companies along Ikorodu/Shagamu road.
I'm in Lagos and I'm interested

NB:
She doesn't buy scrap o, scrap dealers she act as agent to only send their materials, she takes over from there(getting it into the company, scaling and so on)
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Industrial mining and gemstones
Sending gemstones to Germany via DHL

3 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Lush100(m): 7:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

The company is providing us with logistic trucks that will only collect money from us after the deal has been handled and paid for. The Biofuel Company is already in synergy with a logistic company that will only collect money from us after they pay us for the delivery of our dried cassava tubers within 48 hours.

no logistic truck operator or company will collect money after a whole deal.
the most they can give is collect money at delivery. nearly all collect part payment even before embarking on a journey.

there is more explanation that is needed.
I have been into logistic and work over a logistic arrangements
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by jidowu84: 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2020
bro, i made my first 1m NGN this very year . its a long story sha! i saw this thread in January and i was challenged. i acquired BO skill last year year and i end up trading demo account till December but i summoned courage after seeing this thread and after i saw some of my mates that got the training together. i deposited $100 on the 7th January and to God almighty be the glory, i was able to withdraw $3000 yesterday. making it 1 month and some days due to my internet problems. it wasn't easy but GOD wins. am not ready to teach anyone for now until i make sufficient money for myself majorly becos of time. This my testimony is long awaited one cos people was already making jest of me that i alwayscarry laptop all around without anything to show for it. to GOD BE THE GLORY. I FIT WAKA WELL FOR STREET NOW. LOLS!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Edipet(m): 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
mustafaa:
I didn't make a million naira last year but I was making real money from buying Foodstuffs in North and selling in the Southern part of Nigeria. Honestly, I never knew the value of what was wasting away around me, until a friend introduced me to this business. I made 850k within 4 months before I traveled.
But this year, I'll be making my first trip tomorrow and my target is to reach that millionaire status before the first half of this year.

The same opportunities abound in your location too, just find a way of making money out of it.

Good luck to us all!
can we partner please.. my WhatsApp 070.32.94.84.22
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 11:34pm On Feb 11, 2020
mathadi:
wow how possible is this
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nnemuka(f): 4:56am On Feb 12, 2020
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by ShugaFly(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2020
samson07:
am buying doussie, are you ready to start the business?

Good morning sir, your line isn’t available on WhatsApp
Is it okay if I call you ??
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 11:53am On Feb 12, 2020
jidowu84:
bro, i made my first 1m NGN this very year . its a long story sha! i saw this thread in January and i was challenged. i acquired BO skill last year year and i end up trading demo account till December but i summoned courage after seeing this thread and after i saw some of my mates that got the training together. i deposited $100 on the 7th January and to God almighty be the glory, i was able to withdraw $3000 yesterday. making it 1 month and some days due to my internet problems. it wasn't easy but GOD wins. am not ready to teach anyone for now until i make sufficient money for myself majorly becos of time. This my testimony is long awaited one cos people was already making jest of me that i alwayscarry laptop all around without anything to show for it. to GOD BE THE GLORY. I FIT WAKA WELL FOR STREET NOW. LOLS!

Is the bolded at BO not Binary Options just need to know please
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Oluwagibegx07(m): 1:41am On Feb 13, 2020
Weedsmoker:
shocked

It was metal scraps business,I learnt about the whole idea from a friend.I was moving from place to place looking for condemned iron metals to buy and resell to factories,the good thing about it was that I didn't have to spend my own money as all I needed to do was to act as an agent between buyers.

I will need your help with some information about this,
Can I have your number please?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 5:25am On Feb 13, 2020
Sure why not
Nnemuka:

I am interested in this, can I contact you?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by CoachOore: 7:13am On Feb 13, 2020
That guy that's doing scrap metal should message me
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Oluwagibegx07(m): 2:00pm On Feb 14, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

I tried searching for your username and others on here to quote. I could only get yours.

My days are always busy. I have a tight schedule.

So, I have envisaged that tonight I will drop some useful information and investment opportunities which most Nigeria Youths are not thinking about and tapping into.

There are millions to be made through the avenue I will be sharing on here tonight.

Sir please I need your What’sApp number for some follow up and more communication ����. Mine is 08097002995
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AfroAgroPower: 6:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Oluwagibegx07:

Sir please I need your What’sApp number for some follow up and more communication ����. Mine is 08097002995

My contact is on my bio.

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by justfocus: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
jidowu84:
Hey bro
Congrats
Which broker do you use
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by DNSPro: 12:18am On Feb 17, 2020
mathadi:
how did you get buyers or how did you find buyers?

2 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by DNSPro: 12:21am On Feb 17, 2020
efewizey:
Been a broker for international companies overseas. Recycling gave me my first straight mill. No nigerian employer can pay me anymore.. You can work from your home.
how did you join the company? how did you find them? where did you find them?

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Mekanus(m): 1:15pm On Feb 19, 2020
How do y'all using PayPal withdraw your funds now? These exchangers are really reaping some ass off.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:40pm On Feb 21, 2020
Oldest1860:
I reside around mowe in Ogun state and they are a whole lots of condemned here
How can I get connect to you agent please
quote author=justmykel post=85462959]
What's your location?
I can connect you to a friend! She is an agent

I buy scraps WhatsApp 08035260901
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Amhappy(f): 9:54pm On Feb 21, 2020
Akinowon123:
Made my first million in my head first, that night i slept so well and was happy. The next day I woke up to hunger and should be sad for not having what to eat but nah I was joyous because I just discovered a gold mine I was about to tap into.

Mehn, how time flies...............million now look like N500 to me. Many will want to ask what I did or doing?

Well, it's nothing illegal but very legal in our dear country Nigeria. I might not be ready to teach anyone for now but maybe later I will definately want people to learn. Don't say am been greedy but only trying to play safe due to past occurrences.

My advise is for people to choose what works for them better and stick to enlarge it. I have tried lots of business in the past including grinded pepper business but they are all stories today
Made millions in my head for so many nights. My breakthrough is yet to come but I believe it must surely come. Please teach me,i want to learn.

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by CTechHub(m): 10:10pm On Feb 21, 2020
Mekanus:
How do y'all using PayPal withdraw your funds now? These exchangers are really reaping some ass off.

Chat me up on WhatsApp.
I'll send you the steps
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Slimgold2019: 5:26am On Feb 22, 2020
I am interested (08033840265).tnx
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by queenprecy(f): 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
missimelda01:
Can I send you a PM? Got some questions ma'am
yes you can
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by queenprecy(f): 5:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
chosenwan1:
Pls Can I PM you as I am very much interested
yes you can.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by queenprecy(f): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2020
mutfad:
That's awosome
do you produce yourself? Kindly help me grow
i am interested
yes I produce all myself. PM me
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by UniqueMB(f): 3:53pm On Feb 28, 2020
efewizey:
Been a broker for international companies overseas. Recycling gave me my first straight mill. No nigerian employer can pay me anymore.. You can work from your home.

Hey everyone, avoid doing business with this guy, he is a scammer. He will give you a story about how he makes millions from doing this biz and ask you to pay him some money to do some registration then go silent afterwards, seeing that he didn't scam only me , it's only fair that I put this out there so others don't fall victim.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Teejazy(m): 10:25pm On Feb 28, 2020
UniqueMB:

Hey everyone, avoid doing business with this guy, he is a scammer. He will give you a story about how he makes millions from doing this biz and ask you to pay him some money to do some registration then go silent afterwards, seeing that he didn't scam only me , it's only fair that I put this out there so others don't fall victim.

That's who he is.

3 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by DNSPro: 5:38pm On Feb 29, 2020
AIIyIic:

Is it in lagos?
What if i can get u a reliable loan provider and is ur business registered?
na so u go take enter gbese...
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by kace34: 8:36pm On Feb 29, 2020
Do you know that investing in Haulage Business in Nigeria today is the big thing? Considering the massive construction work going on in our country today and the natural resource find everywhere.

We are truck hiring Haulage agent. We have several clients who are currently looking for trucks to use for their project. We are looking for people or individual who can partner with us, in investing money in purchasing trucks that can be hire out.

To get a good 30 tons HOWO truck that can last for 3 years and more that will cost N15, 000, 000(Fifteen millions naira). With this investment you stand a chance of getting

N420, 000 weekly,
N 1, 680, 000 monthly and
N 20, 160, 000 yearly.

We will always supply you clients that will use the trucks.

If you are interested to partner with us, kindly contact through whatsapp 08180483802

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by demanuel(m): 11:48am On Mar 04, 2020
Are there people here that's into FMCGs that deal with large inventory ?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by THEconqueror: 1:55am On Mar 05, 2020
AfroAgroPower:

By simply connecting with them online. We are also partnered with outsourcing agent companies in Lagos State that gets some jobs linked to us.

Truth is; to do well in business; you need reliable people in strategic places with which your supply chain business matter.

For instance; you can join a simple supply chain of supply Rice, Maize, Soybeans and/or wheat to Lagos markets or Industries that utilizes them. To do this; you should simply seek synergy with them. Be trustworthy. And then; companies will let you do a supply to them; after this supply, they will easily award you a contract as the case may be when you push for it.

Once you already know the fact that "Everybody must eat" and you know how cheap foodstuffs are in the villages and in the rural settlements in the North; your mission should be to build good synergy with farmers in the North so you can provide supplies of food items to cities where they are expensive ensuring you make profits.

No tribalism; Northerners are very good people and are trustworthy to do business with. One transaction leading other successful transactions build the synergy.

Thank you very much for the knowledge you shared.
Please how do one connect with this outsourcing agents and if you don't mind I would love to have you mentor me in the supply chain business. I have a little capital to start small and your guidance and mentorship will go a long way.
Thanks and God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Latest Update from Dangote Refinery, Ibeju-Lekki, Lagos (Photos and Videos) / Billionaire Reginald Mengi Dies At 75 Leaves Behind $560m For His Young Wife / Fisayo Fosudo Redesigns The ₦500 Note Through Photoshop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.