Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 (59941 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Dsweetnigga: 3:22pm On May 07, 2020
Help a brother bro...

jidowu84:
bro, i made my first 1m NGN this very year . its a long story sha! i saw this thread in January and i was challenged. i acquired BO skill last year year and i end up trading demo account till December but i summoned courage after seeing this thread and after i saw some of my mates that got the training together. i deposited $100 on the 7th January and to God almighty be the glory, i was able to withdraw $3000 yesterday. making it 1 month and some days due to my internet problems. it wasn't easy but GOD wins. am not ready to teach anyone for now until i make sufficient money for myself majorly becos of time. This my testimony is long awaited one cos people was already making jest of me that i alwayscarry laptop all around without anything to show for it. to GOD BE THE GLORY. I FIT WAKA WELL FOR STREET NOW. LOLS!
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Dsweetnigga: 3:24pm On May 07, 2020
Edipet:
can we partner please.. my WhatsApp 070.32.94.84.22

I'm interested bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by silaxx(m): 4:29pm On May 07, 2020
DANOSP:
Inspiring thread Came across this early 2020 Now we here 21 & a millonaire cool God bless you OP
so u made ur million within a month........ NICE grin
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by DANOSP: 4:48pm On May 07, 2020
silaxx:
so u made ur million within a month........ NICE grin
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by silaxx(m): 5:38pm On May 07, 2020
DANOSP:

smiley That I registered my account March doesn’t mean I haven’t been following nairaland all this while
Peace man ✌�
�✌�
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by successgold: 11:30pm On May 08, 2020
justmykel:

What's your location?
I can connect you to a friend! She is an agent
Please am interested in this. Hope to get a reply from you soon
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by justmykel(m): 11:50pm On May 08, 2020
successgold:

Please am interested in this. Hope to get a reply from you soon

I've replied your mail
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Wannabenz: 6:48am On May 09, 2020
SFSNIPER:

I've heard about this but don't know how to get buyers. Getting metal scraps is not a problem.
I dey mgbuka obosi in Onitsha, we dey buy am in large quantity. 07031999870. If you're able to assemble it large quantity. Call me I go show up for there.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Kharphy0309(f): 4:12pm On May 12, 2020
Which side in kano are you?

Adam00:

We produce a quality home made rice here in kano can you please tell me how to sell it the south. Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Lush100(m): 12:25am On May 19, 2020
Ladies and gentle men,
Please in whatever you do, do not send money to anyone you do not know,
Ask about whatever businesses and the processes you want to learn on the platform then go and do your own research.
If u feel the need to get a transaction done with a person, ensure that the person has displayed consistent antecedent of delivering promise for a minimum of 3 years, find a way to get his/her address and visit , (do not meet at any bus-stop),
Infact I made lots if money in certain business, and whenever I am asked I just tell the person the nature of business but do not go into lots of internal details unless the person keeps disturbing me
Also once anyone ask u to send money after initial discussion, that's a red flag.
Do not do it.
Just ignore and go and do your findings.
On life rule you must know is that what works for Mr A may not work for Mr B, even using the same method.
Do what works for you.
Some moniker here (they may be genuine business persons) will advertise till tomorrow, just tell them u want to see goods b4 payment, they will go silent.
See screenshot below.
Even for as low as 10k, I can't send money unless I know the person or I can vouch for the integrity of the introducer.
You have been warned.

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by howmarket2: 2:57am On May 19, 2020
spill:

Apologies for the late response.

This year has not been bad for me, though orders are not rolling in like before.
March ended with me earning little above $900 which has been my lowest earning this year.

Don't give up, be available and send out offers.
We can connect off NL so I can give U a little tip on how to construct your offer and U can add you own effort to up your game.

I wish you the best as you work hard and legit.

Bless up.
can I make it on fiveer as a WordPress web designer. pls reply

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by anchex101(m): 11:07pm On May 19, 2020
Veemah:
I write very well too, for fun actually. Getting writing gigs has been hard for me, don't even know where to turn to for help sef... tried upwork but my registration was declined.

Getting an approved upwork account is really hard. Harder than cracking a nut with an egg. I can help you get your account approved in less than 10mins. Reach me on 081246853 and 90
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by mutfad: 9:13am On May 29, 2020
jidowu84:
bro, i made my first 1m NGN this very year . its a long story sha! i saw this thread in January and i was challenged. i acquired BO skill last year year and i end up trading demo account till December but i summoned courage after seeing this thread and after i saw some of my mates that got the training together. i deposited $100 on the 7th January and to God almighty be the glory, i was able to withdraw $3000 yesterday. making it 1 month and some days due to my internet problems. it wasn't easy but GOD wins. am not ready to teach anyone for now until i make sufficient money for myself majorly becos of time. This my testimony is long awaited one cos people was already making jest of me that i alwayscarry laptop all around without anything to show for it. to GOD BE THE GLORY. I FIT WAKA WELL FOR STREET NOW. LOLS!

Guy, congrats!
let's know the broker guy?
more success
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by tshege(m): 11:55am On Jun 12, 2020
Morning Beautiful People!!!

From 7 COWRIES EXCHANGE
Now available to buy all your PayPal funds at market rate.

$800 PayPal funds needed today

I buy in both bits and large quantities

Buying as low as $100 at a time...

Bring any amount to our WhatsApp and we will buy

Instant Payment at all times.

Escrow is allowed
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 12, 2020
tshege:

From 7 COWRIES EXCHANGE

Escrow is allowed

What is your market rate. i have like $1700
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by tshege(m): 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2020
hmm
Come to my DM

My WhatsApp link is in my siggy
timileyinojo:

What is your market rate. i have like $1700
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AdaoraNK(f): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2020
Salako01:

This guy, hope you have paid that man his 500k

Do you know him? Please tell us more to save others.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Salako01(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2020
AdaoraNK:

Do you know him? Please tell us more to save others.

There is a guy he collected 500k from for this same wood business. I forgot his moniker now. This Samson07 took the money and never delivered. Kept giving one excuse or another. In fact it got to a point where he wanted to take further funds from the guy.....
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AdaoraNK(f): 3:11pm On Jun 12, 2020
@ Samson07 if its true and the business didn't work-out as planned, why keep inciting more people to invest into it? Or do you have any contrary objection to the accusations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Daviator(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Be careful guys.
Since January, I'm yet to get a dime from700k.
Investment was 500k.
He's been saying I shouldn't post this here.

I'm sure I'm not the only victim
He hasn't called to explain what the issue since then.

In this post-pandemic economy, if u don't know what to do with your money, pls call me I know where we can buy goat meat.
cheesy

And yes, I'm talking about Samson07

I forgot to add,
They can show u stuff and say "this is the wood" but bro, it's all a facade.
I know u are probably thinking, why did he say they?
You are right, he has a partner (but that's a story for another day)

In the meantime, this is what a typical myopic scammer looks like.
(Might not be his real face)
He also has some mobile phone numbers
1. 09038428875
2. 09024914556

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Daviator(m): 11:33pm On Jun 12, 2020
tshege:

From 7 COWRIES EXCHANGE

Escrow is allowed

Cashapp available?
I need $4k
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by adegeye38(m): 6:27am On Jun 13, 2020
obamartins:
Consistency is the key, you can't do well if you jump from one endeavor to another. Get something doing and be good at it. It is about working and praying.

2019 was indeed my year of Dominion. Made over $14,000 from Writing. This 2020 which is my year of Breaking Limits and operating in the order of the Chinese Bamboo, it's going to be mad money.

Thank you JESUS for Wisdom, thank you Holy Spirit for Direction. Thank you God for helping me break the backbone of poverty in my life.
Abeg help a fellow son of the prophet, how did u go about it?, i was there wen papa preached abt that Chinese bamboo, i also write too, am also interested in getting writing jobs from you too
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by adegeye38(m): 6:30am On Jun 13, 2020
samson07:
Buying wood from the locals and selling to these Chinese guys gave me millions. You can always make half a million after every deal. but its a stressful business but it pays. this same business turned me to a traveller, I tour the whole Nigeria, lost me gf due to distance. could teach anybody that would like to learn, I need a partner in the business too I need to expand
Am interested in learning
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by adegeye38(m): 6:38am On Jun 13, 2020
mustafaa:

I started with onions & beans and my initial capital was 63k. Most of my earning was ploughed back to the business, this increased the number of bags I was loading per trip and also increased my income.
do u reside in the north or south?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by crestking: 6:50am On Jun 13, 2020
I was watching videos online on a site. And I got paid in dollars and cents for every video I watched. I made $100 the first 4hours of watching and that was how my life changed.

Send an email to niniamerica6@gmail.com and I will give you details. If you want to make money by watching videos online just like me. I will only give out this source to the first 10 people that sends me an email and that's it.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by adegeye38(m): 7:11am On Jun 13, 2020
Adam00:

I am from kano state am also looking for partner in the South.
am interested in partnering with you
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AdaoraNK(f): 8:09am On Jun 13, 2020
adegeye38:

Am interested in learning

Hey, fear this guy, there is a 'red' report about him and he is yet to respond to it.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by AdaoraNK(f): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2020
Daviator:
Be careful guys.
Since January, I'm yet to get a dime from700k.
Investment was 500k.
He's been saying I shouldn't post this here.

I'm sure I'm not the only victim
He hasn't called to explain what the issue since then.

In this post-pandemic economy, if u don't know what to do with your money, pls call me I know where we can buy goat meat.
cheesy

And yes, I'm talking about Samson07

I forgot to add,
They can show u stuff and say "this is the wood" but bro, it's all a facade.
I know u are probably thinking, why did he say they?
You are right, he has a partner (but that's a story for another day)

In the meantime, this is what a typical myopic scammer looks like.
(Might not be his real face)
He also has some mobile phone numbers
1. 09038428875
2. 09024914556

Are you still communicating with him, think you should report him after 6 months since you have been waiting since January
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Alkason: 11:30am On Jun 13, 2020
suprememoney:
Good day all. Please I'm seriously in need of someone that based in North to partner with. I want us to go into food stuff business. Buying in North and selling in South (mainly Port Harcourt and Lagos since I reside there). We can start making money together if we can come to mutual agreement.

Whatsup/call: 08064563219

The dream is to possess the food sector of this country

Can I join this partnership.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Alkason: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2020
litubow:
I work in a chinese quarry company which is time taking but also manage to run an aggregates business (gravel, granite and dust to be precise) I started the business last year and made 200k in my first deal within 6weeks was like wao but involve large capital if base on contract but I need someone who is more free than me to patner with.

Do you have already market? I mean people you supply to. We have large quantity of granite where I stay but don't know how to source for the market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

How To Detect Fake Bank Alert / "Eight Nigerian Banks Are Too-Big-To-Fail!" - CBN / CBN Floats Naira - Allows Banks To Trade FOREX Freely At Any Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.