Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 (59816 Views)

3 Popular Profitable Online Businesses You Can Start In 2019 / 13 Online Business Ideas That Can Make You A Lot Of Money In 2019 / How Old Were You When You Made Your First Million?, And How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by spill(m): 11:46am On Apr 02, 2020
Safeplux:

Contact me on WhatsApp let's talk 07089400408

I will do that now.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by tarantino1: 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2020
spill:

Send me a PM and I will respond to it.

Boss I know youre busy but please dont forget my PM
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by spill(m): 10:56pm On Apr 03, 2020
tarantino1:

Boss I know youre busy but please dont forget my PM

I replied your PM same day.
Kindly check your mail.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by tarantino1: 11:26pm On Apr 03, 2020
spill:

Kindly check your mail.

I'm sorry for the hassle. It wasnt in the primary section of my mail which I've been checking since.

I just replied
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Sharon6(f): 12:16am On Apr 07, 2020
Daviator:

Too early to give it a name yet
500k with samson07.
Everything the guy said about the doussie is a lie.

A 4 day business deal turn months now and counting.

Worst, he doesn't pick up when called

Ha! Are you for real?? How far with your money now?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Daviator(m): 12:36am On Apr 11, 2020
Sharon6:

Ha! Are you for real?? How far with your money now?

More stories.
Lockdown is a convenient excuse though.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Sharon6(f): 7:53pm On Apr 11, 2020
Daviator:

More stories.

Ha! Na wa o!
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by DNSPro: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2020
Daviator:

More stories.
Una no dey ever learn.. EVER.... DO u want to say u are new to how people swindle desperate nairalanders with thread like this? every time this kind of thread crops up, there will always be people like you who give out money like it grows on trees. na wa o.

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Daviator(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2020
We learn everyday o.
But this is an experience I would rather not learn from

Fingers still crossed.
It might end well after all.

Either way I'll keep us updated

4 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Istan2020: 6:05am On Apr 14, 2020
spill:

It requires real hard work. I don't have a social life anymore, because I'm always working.
I learnt about Fiverr here on Nairaland and I encourage Nigerian youths to learn a digital skill, master it, be consistent, have good manners then sack your boss in less than 4 months.
What digital skills would you recommend?
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Istan2020: 6:58am On Apr 14, 2020
samson07:
Buying wood from the locals and selling to these Chinese guys gave me millions. You can always make half a million after every deal. but its a stressful business but it pays. this same business turned me to a traveller, I tour the whole Nigeria, lost me gf due to distance. could teach anybody that would like to learn, I need a partner in the business too I need to expand
I'm interested boss. Please drop your contact
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by samson07(m): 2:15pm On Apr 14, 2020
Istan2020:

I'm interested boss. Please drop your contact
lockdown is affecting every business
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Salako01(m): 3:49pm On Apr 14, 2020
samson07:
lockdown is affecting every business

But U where telling the other guy to drop his number on the other thread. Or are u replying differently because the guy U are with his fund is here....Clear the air on his allegations. grin
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Salako01(m): 3:54pm On Apr 14, 2020
Daviator:
We learn everyday o.
But this is an experience I would rather not learn from

Fingers still crossed.
It might end well after all.

Either way I'll keep us updated

I will not join anyone telling U to learn from that experience. U must get ur money plus ROI back man. Just make sure U document all the chat, the phone number, the account U sent it to. If U can't take it up I will. Just keep all that document ready bro. Do well to tidy it up now. 500k is enough for EFCC to investigate. The caveat now is this: if the guy is coming through and you can genuinely say that he means well and with good intentions to pay U then don't escalate it.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Godfullsam(m): 5:01pm On Apr 14, 2020
Some people are so heartless. 90 percent of the guys claiming they are making money on this thread are thieves and fraudsters.

Don't take them serious and don't be carried away with their lies.

They are just looking for ways to scam you.

2 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Daviator(m): 3:51pm On Apr 15, 2020
Salako01:

I will not join anyone telling U to learn from that experience. U must get ur money plus ROI back man. Just make sure U document all the chat, the phone number, the account U sent it to. If U can't take it up I will. Just keep all that document ready bro. Do well to tidy it up now. 500k is enough for EFCC to investigate. The caveat now is this: if the guy is coming through and you can genuinely say that he means well and with good intentions to pay U then don't escalate it.

Thanks brother.

Prior to making the transaction public, he wouldn't even pick my calls. I had to go to the address he gave as his. Men and brethren, it was a bus stop.

I have never felt dumber.

At some point I was even pleading for whatever he could refund (not anymore though)

After series of postponement, COVID-19 came to his rescue. Now, my Oga thinks he has a valid reason.

I want to be positive it will turn out well. There's no point escalating whilst the nation is on lockdown
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by ihimiray(m): 4:34pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by hagjay(m): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2020
samson07:
Buying wood from the locals and selling to these Chinese guys gave me millions. You can always make half a million after every deal. but its a stressful business but it pays. this same business turned me to a traveller, I tour the whole Nigeria, lost me gf due to distance. could teach anybody that would like to learn, I need a partner in the business too I need to expand

I'm interested sir
How can i partner with you
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Crazeworld(m): 8:24am On Apr 18, 2020
hagjay:

I'm interested sir
How can i partner with you
well done partner lord. You no hear say the guy don swindle pesin on dis thread of 500k abi?

4 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Crazeworld(m): 8:31am On Apr 18, 2020
Daviator:

Thanks brother.

Prior to making the transaction public, he wouldn't even pick my calls. I had to go to the address he gave as his. Men and brethren, it was a bus stop.

I have never felt dumber.

At some point I was even pleading for whatever he could refund (not anymore though)

After series of postponement, COVID-19 came to his rescue. Now, my Oga thinks he has a valid reason.

I want to be positive it will turn out well. There's no point escalating whilst the nation is on lockdown
Haba! Someone has offered to help you take it up but you're still saying you'll will give the guy (samson07) the benefit of doubt undecided What other proof do you need that the guy has been a scam all along? He even gave you a fake address and stopped picking your calls! The lockdown is just a perfect excuse for now.

I will advise you create a topic on this and appeal to people to help you get your money back. Not because I care about you getting the money back though (you many have a lot more so you're not bothered), but because I want the Samson guy to be punished for swindling unsuspecting Nigerians of their money and for making you look like an idiot.

4 Likes

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by hagjay(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
Crazeworld:
well done partner lord. You no hear say the guy don swindle pesin on dis thread of 500k abi?

Lol, i Don even comment before I get to know
Thanks for bringing it to my notice bro
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by adedayoleke90(m): 2:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
I'm really interested in this business sir......can you tell me more about it please
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by ladsonmayor(m): 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2020
spill pls i'll love to meet you, can i get your contact pls?
spill:

Kindly check your mail.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by wabbyland(m): 6:21pm On Apr 19, 2020
Weedsmoker:
shocked

It was metal scraps business,I learnt about the whole idea from a friend.I was moving from place to place looking for condemned iron metals to buy and resell to factories,the good thing about it was that I didn't have to spend my own money as all I needed to do was to act as an agent between buyers.
kindly help me on how to go about the business. 07085510075 my WhatsApp number
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
wabbyland:
kindly help me on how to go about the business. 07085510075 my WhatsApp number
Chat me up, contact is on my signature.
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by spill(m): 4:19pm On Apr 20, 2020
ladsonmayor:
spill pls i'll love to meet you, can i get your contact pls?

Hi Ladsonmayor,

Sorry for the delayed response, I have been very busy.
I will respond to your mail today.

1 Like

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 06, 2020
KNOWLEDGE IS WEALTH

Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by Bioboy1213(m): 1:43am On May 07, 2020
Buying Agro commodities from villages and resell to companies in cities like Kano and Lagos, e.g soybeans
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by howmarket2: 8:07am On May 07, 2020
obamartins:
Consistency is the key, you can't do well if you jump from one endeavor to another. Get something doing and be good at it. It is about working and praying.

2019 was indeed my year of Dominion. Made over $14,000 from Writing. This 2020 which is my year of Breaking Limits and operating in the order of the Chinese Bamboo, it's going to be mad money.

Thank you JESUS for Wisdom, thank you Holy Spirit for Direction. Thank you God for helping me break the backbone of poverty in my life.
hi man of God can I speak to you one on one please. I like what you said.you said one cant do well from jumping around. its true.pls can we talk ur number pls or email. thanks
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by omalicha2: 12:56pm On May 07, 2020
Safeplux:
With 400k you can get 1000pieces of Original Nivea products....

A lotion of nivea is sold for #1500.

Let's say you supply at wholesale price of #1300 per one.

That means 1000pieces is #1,3mil.

Note this nivea is not the mushin products...
Direct from Germany...

Also condom business is there... You buy for 45nair 3in1pack. And sell for #100 or #150. Depends...

Also lighter business
You buy #20, sell at #50.

All this business's requires distributorship marketing and mobility.
You supply to every shops you see around that deals with this items.

They are so many other business to go I to...

Choose supply and distributorship today...
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by omalicha2: 12:57pm On May 07, 2020
I will like to do this business
Re: What Business Gave You Your First Million In 2019 by DANOSP: 3:09pm On May 07, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Trick On How To Open And Verify US UK Paypal Account In Nigeria. / MTN Nigeria Closes Shops Nationwide / Forex Trading: How Profitable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.