Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,118 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 PM

Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust (3264 Views)

Male Vs Female Condom, Is This True?? / Is Jealousy A Proof Of Love Or Lack Of Trust? / "Condom Is No More Reliable, We Use Drugs"- Female Teenager Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by Jodha(f): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2020
If yhu love or trust yhur partner yhu won't use a condom - Twitter lady

I personally feel she is wrong wanting to protect oneself has absolutely nothing to do with love or trust....

Do y'all think she's right?

1 Like

Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by sLentlover7778(m): 10:40am On Jan 02, 2020
Using condom prevent you from giving birth to marlians.. grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by richesbhc(m): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2020
Their is no feeling like diving in raw.
Raw is sweet

10 Likes

Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by madridguy(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2020
Twitter need to start weeding out some account grin

2 Likes

Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by nlPoster: 10:44am On Jan 02, 2020
Why is the church so ineffective when it comes to morality among Nigerian youths? The rate at which women are taking on the male habits and personas is alarming.

1 Like

Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 02, 2020
HIV customer care representative

After like 3 to 4 gonorrhoea Don catch you them no go tell you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by Jodha(f): 10:45am On Jan 02, 2020
richesbhc:

Raw is sweet

Keep diving raw till yhu get something raw..

2 Likes

Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by Akinbahm(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2020
richesbhc:

Raw is sweet

I hope your sorry heart wont fly out of your body after u get the real bargain...

Trust these girls at your own Peril.
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by madridguy(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2020
So Marlians are behind your predicaments? Na mew year we dey bro. Live and let others live.

sLentlover7778:
Using condom prevent you from giving birth to marlians.. grin grin grin
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by Jodha(f): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by GOFRONT(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2020
Contacting HIV from your partner is a sign that you truly loved and trusted your partner....

Ain't it what she is tryna tell us??
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by czarr(m): 10:48am On Jan 02, 2020
Trust no one....trust God grin
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by nlPoster: 10:49am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Immortality is now a male habit..ABI...?

. Yeye dey smell

You are angry why?

I assume you mean immorality but were writing too fast and with too much aggravation to notice the typo?

1 Like

Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by Jodha(f): 10:49am On Jan 02, 2020
GOFRONT:
Contacting HIV from your partner is a sign that you truly loved and trusted your partner....

Ain't it what she is tryna tell us??

Nope she meant that if yhu trust yhur partner ....yhu won't be afraid he or she has HIV..
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by nlPoster: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2020
Why is you being spelt as yhu when the number of letters in both instances is the same?

This is irritating.

How is the word YOU complicated? Neither is it a thread title with restrictions and limits.

8 Likes

Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by Rapmoney(m): 10:52am On Jan 02, 2020
nlPoster:
Why is the church so ineffective when it comes to morality among Nigerian youths? The rate at which women are taking on the male habits and personas is alarming.

You guys have very myopic and parochial reasoning. So women can no longer discuss sexuality freely? You think discussing sexuality is exclusively for males, right?

All these folks who come online to deceive people with their hypocritical nature.

The truth is that many people who make it look like sexual issues are shocking online are the real sex freaks, serial rapists and even child molesters offline.

3 Likes

Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2020
Loool. But for real though, before you start knacking raw, y'all go for tests and then the guy can get a vasectomy because I cannot be stuffing my self with pills just because of raw sex.

But I'm queer so this topic no really concern me sef.

Just be safe out there. Raw sex is overrated. Durex featherlight is the best of both worlds.
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by czarr(m): 10:53am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

Immortality is now a male habit..ABI...?

. Yeye dey smell
morality, fvctard!
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by Jodha(f): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2020
Rapmoney:

You guys have very myopic and parochial reasoning. So women can no longer discuss sexuality freely? You think discussing sexuality is exclusively for males, right?

All these folks who come online to deceive people with their hypocritical nature.

The truth is that people who make it look like sexual issues are shocking online are the real sex freaks, serial rapists and even child molesters.

How can i like this post a million times....
Well done bro.....yhu absolutely said it all...

2 Likes

Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by nlPoster: 11:06am On Jan 02, 2020
Rapmoney:

The truth is that many people who make it look like sexual issues are shocking online are the real sex freaks, serial rapists and even child molesters offline.

Describe yourself if those apply to you.

I wont take it funny if I see anybody trying to slander me.

Seems you people always have your minds full of filth and you think everyone is the same way.

1 Like

Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by nlPoster: 11:07am On Jan 02, 2020
Jodha:

How can i like this post a million times....
Well done bro.....yhu absolutely said it all...

You're stupid.

Try to work on your self esteem so sex is not the only thing you consider yourself good for.

1 Like

Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by Neroiam(m): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2020
If e sure for u say ur bf/gf no dey straff outside, RAW is the way that leads to sweet sex..
But... At your own risk

Na this ones wey dey form gf/bf , dey wear maryamaka skirt --carry infections pass... Most Olosho no dey gree without condoms...
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by Rapmoney(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2020
nlPoster:

Describe yourself if those apply to you.

I wont take it funny if I see anybody trying to slander me.

Seems you people always have your minds full of filth and you think everyone is the same way.

Please yourself. I don't engage in irrelevant debates, this is 2020.
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by nlPoster: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2020
Neroiam:
If e sure for u say ur bf/gf no dey straff outside, RAW is the way that leads to sweet sex..
But... At your own risk

Na this ones wey dey form gf/bf , dey wear maryamaka skirt --carry infections pass... Most Olosho no dey gree without condoms...

Quit promoting fornication here. If you cant marry, then dont have sex, I dont know when Nigeria got this bad as well as shameless.

1 Like

Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by boiz2men(m): 11:09am On Jan 02, 2020
HannahHitler:
Loool. But for real though, before you start knacking raw, y'all go for tests and then the guy can get a vasectomy because I cannot be stuffing my self with pills just because of raw sex.

But I'm queer so this topic no really concern me sef.

Just be safe out there. Raw sex is overrated. Durex featherlight is the best of both worlds.

Quite some experience you got...

cheesy
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by Neroiam(m): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2020
nlPoster:

Quit promoting fornication here. If you cant marry, then dont have sex, I dont know when Nigeria got this bad as well as shameless.

The sex you were having before u got married (that's if you're married o) nko? didn't you know it was formication? Abi dem no tell you?

The one you maybe having now secretly outside nko? Will we know?

Your friends, colleagues, Superiors in office (sugar daddies), family members etcetera who indulge in adultery and formication,... Have you told them to stop? NO ..because of what you're benefitting.. Greedy boy

Jesus said; show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are.

This means you're one of the people you come here to judge and of course have a log of wood in your eyes... Mr. Nlposter Pharisee

No dey come here dey do holy holy... If u quote me again, better thunda go faya u

1 Like

Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by Jodha(f): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2020
nlPoster:

You're stupid.

Try to work on your self esteem so sex is not the only thing you consider yourself good for.

K
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by TheStarsAlign: 11:54pm On Jan 04, 2020
richesbhc:

Raw is sweet

That Niggah Raw grin. I'm sorry for you
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by nlPoster: 12:06am On Jan 05, 2020
Neroiam:

The sex I was having before I got married (that's of I married o) nko? didn't I know it was formication? Abi dem no tell me?

The one I maybe having now secretly outside nko? Will we know?

My friends, colleagues, Superiors in office (sugar daddies), family members etcetera who indulge in adultery and formication,... Have I told them to stop? NO ..because of what I'm benefitting.. Greedy man

Jesus said; show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are.

This means I'm one of the people you come here to judge and of course have a log of wood in my eyes... I am a Pharisee

No dey come here dey do holy holy... If u quote me again, better thunda go faya me

shut up.

I really dislike engaging in any form of discussion with most of these depraved posters here because your minds are just bent.

Imagine a discussion about sex and someone combines the mention of child molesters and rape immediately, coupled with the crap you just typed, that shows you are sick in your head and you assume everyone is as sick as you are.

Dont quote me again.

They can argue for hours in support of any depravity or miscreance and are totally against anything not evil, you need help. Very irascible and antisocial elements.
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by nlPoster: 12:19am On Jan 05, 2020
If you people are not mad, why would a sane person be arguing in support of the rubbish posted by the op?
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by nlPoster: 12:26am On Jan 05, 2020
Rapmoney:

Please yourself. I don't engage in irrelevant debates, this is 2020.

Yes, you should tell your fellow nitwits to post their sexuality threads in sexuality section.

Dont hop on other people's posts as if you own the place. Even the site owner is not as obsessed with his site.
Re: Using A Condom Is A Sign Of Lack Of Trust by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 05, 2020
H.I.V patient spotted .....

Keep spreading it around jare....sha don't go n gv my next girlfriend boyfriend

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes / First Bbnaija Eviction 14yrs Ago (2006) _ Ebuka Was Evicted From Bbnaija House / Will You date or sleep with bobrisky?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.