Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes (3264 Views)

Your Faithful Wife Will Fvck Other Men When You Are Broke For A Long Time / Young Lady Writes To All The Fine Boys In Her Church / “ Limit The Dick Intakes. Pity Your Future Husband. " - Nigerian Lady Writes (2) (3) (4)

If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by GistsBaze1: 1:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
A popular facebook user known as Nkechi Bianze has taken to the platform to reveal the unique action she’d take in the event of finding out that her man cheated on her.

Nkechi is preaching equality when it comes to infidelity and she opined that although ‘cheating’ used to be her deal breaker, that stance has changed because she’d also carry out the same act fo good measures.

Her facebook post reads ;

I used to say cheating is my deal breaker. NOT any more. I changed my mind on that one too.

I will sha Bleep my own back for good measures. This is a conditional given.

Don’t worry about STD… etc. That’s my problem. Let me worry about it. I’m sure you’ve got enough problems in your life to worry about. Leave my own problem for me.

This change of mind is still part of GROWTH.
https://gistsbaze.com/if-you-cheat-on-me-i-will-fvck-my-own-back-nigerian-lady-writes/

Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 05, 2020
Came on board
Saw the headline
Clicked on it
Read the contents
Found out its none of my business
Am out

Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by dukeprince50: 1:41pm On Aug 05, 2020
Came on board also

Saw the headline too

Clicked on it too

Also Read the contents

Me too i Found out its none of my business

Lets go out 2geda

Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by GudluckIBB(m): 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2020
Na you sabi o
you think say you dey wise!

na your puna go suffer am
daz all

Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by Brandonx(m): 1:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
grin No be your Pussy dey wide? Wetin concern agbero with overload.
So far you give me the Pussy whenever I want and if I'm ready to get married I look for a decent girl. undecided

Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by FunFact: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2020
Jokes on her, once she cheats on him, the man might feel like now that she has done the same thing he did, it would be justified and he now has complete permission to mess around with the idea that you’ll just cheat back in return. Also when you have sex out of revenge,hurt or frustration you will never get satisfied. It’s a loose loose for her, the best revenge would be to break up and move on, your partner will feel really bad when they notice you’re doing better without them.

Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by RenaissanceGuy: 3:48pm On Aug 05, 2020
She even brought this shameful thought to Facebook that's not a faceless forum like Nairaland. Audacity in immortality.

Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by ashewoboy(m): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2020
that is not a wife material way. a W.h.o.r.e way there.

Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2020
Bumkum angry
Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 05, 2020
E be things
Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by DaInferno(m): 4:35pm On Aug 05, 2020
this kind of mind set is influential, especially to the weak hearts just growing up

Sha lemme not see you worshiping either on Friday or Sunday, I don't know what you are learning there these days

Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by lilmax(m): 4:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
I SUPPORT her

It's called fairness
Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by kleolouis(m): 6:08pm On Aug 05, 2020
Came on board also

Saw the headline too

Clicked on it too

Also Read the contents

Me too i Found out its none of my business

Muna wait me me for junction make we waka like that abeg

Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by Haywhymido(m): 6:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
For your mind you are wise like that, well na your body go suffer am since you no get sense.
Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by 444crop: 7:42pm On Aug 05, 2020
Your wish is ur command
Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by seanwilliam(m): 8:17pm On Aug 05, 2020
Go ahead nah.. body go tell you .. by the time you turn pure water leakages grin

Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by freshkpomo(m): 1:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Verdict: Check her comment section, 90% are from men old enough to be her father or elder brother.. Instead of correcting her they will applaud her, just to get their own share of the dish. Mean while the over grown baby is not aware that there are certain things you don't joke with, if she see STD she go run, she will regret the day she was born.. She better just keep that small hole in between her legs before someone coverts her into Benz.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

God bless Nigeria
Re: If You Cheat On Me, I Will Fvck My Own Back – Nigerian Lady Writes by femi4: 7:52am On Aug 06, 2020
Its your body...let it count

Please, I Need Help With My Lips. / Could This Be A Coincidence About The Death Of Yul Edochie Son? / The Movie Nobody Wants You To See