Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,402 members, 7,954,587 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:48 PM

Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? (92425 Views)

Couple Discover They Are Siblings After 10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids (Video) / Man Accuses Pastor Of Breaking His Marriage After Committing Adultery With Wife / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by richPHAROAH: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
married for 5years now and we Bleep daily and the thing still sweet. this is useless topic

7 Likes

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by ForbesHomesNG(m): 8:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
thorpido:
Economists call it the law of diminishing returns.
Such an interesting topic. I believe Medical and Especially Gynecologic research should have explanations for this
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by ruffDiamond: 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
I think the question should be why do men stop having sex with their wives after ten years of marriage only to be sleep with call girls.......In this new era marry a Nigerian man at your own risk
99.9% of current naija girls are call girl by another name including most nairas ladies . tag such side chick,FWB,slay queen, single BUT ready to mingle (including having including having indiscreet UMBRIDDLE SEX)MILF, student with useless STD (sexually transmitted degree) etc are all what
?pure Hoes!none of ya IS CLEAN..! imagine presenting terrible Body mileage to hubby as wedding gift ..lol.we don't want the bitchhes too ma'am! MOB!.. Money Over Bitche! na use and dump thing . comprehended this?
lolss
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Quaddafi29: 9:00pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sex dies off within ten years only between husband and wife but I put it to you that the tempo Increases outside marriage. I have taken time to observe this scary trend in many marriages. The husband zooms off with less aged girls while the woman zooms off to the oldies for cash. One reason I have noticed for this is that, most time, when the woman has gotten a few kids, she tends to seek for greener pastures. The lure of getting paid for sex drives many while the expectation to feel younger by dabbling with new people contributes.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by deeva1: 9:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
because the value of sex must have depreciated by that time due to other needs and distraction
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
alexola20:
The thing is can you identify or notice a sweet person if you haven't let go of the bitterness inside you.

I'm one of the sweetest persons on here.

K
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by stchinedu: 9:18pm On Jan 02, 2020
donbachi:
New year lie...mine is 12,feels like its yesterday.
Abi o
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 02, 2020
The answer is simple. Men have got a lot of responsibilities at this point or stage of life, kids are entering secondary school, expenses on rent, upkeep , clothing for kids, vacation overseas for those who could afford it, taking care of the extended family members like parents who are aging, cousins, nieces, nephews who are in the uni., Inlaws, etc keep mounting. Desire to own a house, an suv for family and picnic etc. At times, I'd not know when I'd land in bed after a day's work and by the time I open my eyes, its 4am already grin.

Whereas in my undergraduate days, up till after I completed nysc, I had little to occupy my brain with. We shouldn't forget that sexual urge comes from the brain and when the brain is already overused, sex becomes less interesting.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
richPHAROAH:
married for 5years now and we Bleep daily and the thing still sweet. this is useless topic
you're very young in marriage. By the time your kids are entering secondary school at ageb10 and your brain is preoccupied with materials, clothing, school fees( especially if you have a high taste for your kids and you want a boarding education for them), madam would say guy, oya naw...and your response would be...is it food? She has less to think of as a wife, na you get huge responsibility to shoulder.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Samfloxin(m): 9:27pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:
I think the question should be why do men stop having sex with their wives after ten years of marriage only to be sleep with call girls.......In this new era marry a Nigerian man at your own risk
So,it's only Nigerian men that cheat ? as if to say you mould husband
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by oluking: 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mizwisdom:
Ladies be wise, do your best to marry a man who is not Nigerian. A Nigerian man will compare you to Ogbono soup or Jollof rice which he gets tired of eating, they don't see you as a human being, avoid marrying them for your own good.
with this mentality you will remain single for a long time, no be curse.
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Khaleell001(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
Thegeneralqueen:

You girls make me laugh so hard that I can't see the point even laughing at your monumental naivety.

Whether black or white men will be men
The testerone dictates to a large extent what goes on in the mindset. .
Even the whites cheat the most, it's only when they are caught that's when you get to see them in the news.

Are they not the ones who are into various sexual fetish and promote it; and a supposedly educated lady is busy living in the delusion thinking white people are any different.
O God!
Which girls we get these days sef?!

These girls are just so joking
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by mechanics(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
thorpido:
Economists call it the law of diminishing returns.
hahahah.
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by mechanics(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
It's tasking so one won't be use to it as time goes on.
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by officialfestus(m): 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nothing last forever
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2020
Sex is not an important aspect of spiritually United marriages but a communion of the union.

Only true mystics understand the use of sex alchemy and the reasons to be careful with the frequency of sex as being practiced by the ignorant masses.

Very few people are wise, many who assume they are wise are merely intelligent. Choose the former.

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Pauldollars(m): 10:37pm On Jan 02, 2020
omamush:
Dunno, I'm not married..

Why are you not married?
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Unrated900(m): 10:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
It’s a fixed factors of productions
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by alklas(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
no
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by alklas(m): 10:48pm On Jan 02, 2020
no b food na

1 Like

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by samteebiz3: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2020
middlebelter:

Diminishing Marginal Utility.

No sir! In marriagomatics, it is called Diminishing Coitus Value. Simple! No come dey form wetin you no know!
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by mistercharles: 11:02pm On Jan 02, 2020
It's just like watching NTA everyday for 10years...At a time you get tired of watching grin
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by idonhammer: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2020
I know why, Because she carry big yansh? Talk true

donbachi:
New year lie...mine is 12,feels like its yesterday.

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by samteebiz3: 11:17pm On Jan 02, 2020
mistercharles:
It's just like watching NTA everyday for 10years...At a time you get tired of watching grin

Yes na
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
richPHAROAH:
Trust me on this.
Your wife don't like making love daily.
Even ashè don't like that.

She is taking satisfaction just to make u feel good.

The sensation gradually dies away if u don't give yourself time to recover.
Sex is not about ejaculation at all.
It's more than that.

Even a a lady with high sexual hormones won't like to make love daily and u don't actually love your woman if u are making love to her daily.
She is just an object to u.
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Alashoalash10: 12:02am On Jan 03, 2020
IyaTola:
Why does sex slowly die off in a Marriage after 10+ years??
many factors are responsible. Mine is 25 yrs now my libido is not like when it was just 10yrs due to health issue, for some it may not be health issue but as you age your libido will reduce so you don't kill yourself

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by jaxxy(m): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2020
IyaTola:
Why does sex slowly die off in a Marriage after 10+ years??

Is there a law that says it diminishes after 10years automatically? Lol

I think it’s as u lay ur bed so u sleep on it situation really.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by Mayeldah(m): 1:00am On Jan 03, 2020
A marriage where sex is getting better everyday is a marriage where there is mutual respect. Women must understand that most men will not initiate sex if they feel disrespected in the home. Love your man and respect him, then expect regular sex and a happy home. I know there are exceptions but this works for most marriages where the Man is not a womanizer or under a spell.
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by EgunMogaji2: 1:34am On Jan 03, 2020
Maybe for those who practice monogamy, I doubt polygamy folks have this issue.
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by richPHAROAH: 3:03am On Jan 03, 2020
sassysure:

Trust me on this.
Your wife don't like making love daily.
Even ashè don't like that.

She is taking satisfaction just to make u feel good.

The sensation gradually dies away if u don't give yourself time to recover.
Sex is not about ejaculation at all.
It's more than that.

Even a a lady with high sexual hormones won't like to make love daily and u don't actually love your woman if u are making love to her daily.
She is just an object to u.
omo if there is anyone that dosnt like fucking daily, its me because i have to make sure i keep up with my diet and multivitamins. my wife is the sweetest nympho on earth. she rides me even when i am asleep. cos i sleep and my dick is fucking erect most times cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by richPHAROAH: 3:07am On Jan 03, 2020
fairfora:
you're very young in marriage. By the time your kids are entering secondary school at ageb10 and your brain is preoccupied with materials, clothing, school fees( especially if you have a high taste for your kids and you want a boarding education for them), madam would say guy, oya naw...and your response would be...is it food? She has less to think of as a wife, na you get huge responsibility to shoulder.
well maybe the topic should be , that why do broke couple get tired of sex after a few years.
all those things you mentioned will never occupy our brain that much. not even in the next 100 years, that is if we live till more 100 years lol.
Re: Why Does Sex Slowly Die Off In A Marriage After 10+ Years?? by desthan(m): 3:25am On Jan 03, 2020
Sex when single is sweet but after marraige of 10years plus, with children, lots of bill's to pay, family responsibility both ways, brother you dont need sex anymore rather you lean on God for strength not to stumble.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

What The Law Says About Next-of-kin In Nigeria / Man Sleeps With His Neighbor's Wife, Beats Her Husband After He Caught Them / I Impregnated A Pastor's Daughter, We Rushed The Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.