Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,427 members, 7,850,513 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business (2380 Views)

"Cant Tell Me Nathing, This Is Pure Wickedness." / This Is Pure Disgrace To Men / Opinion: Relationship Is Being Used For Free Casual Sex Anytime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 02, 2020
perhaps it may be different in other climes, but I put it to you that relationship in Naija is nothing but transactional just like what people do in the marketplace... U identify what u want to buy, u bargain, reach an agreement, and then pay for the product or service and walk away.

A lady agrees to date u if she weighs ur financial capacity and it's good enough for her.

Never for a moment think u re getting sex without spending... bros u must spend, u must spend by force.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by BlowYourMind: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2020
Most women are like commodity in the market available to the highest bidder, relationship is available at a price, even if it is from dog or monkey, dignity and virtues have been sacrifice for whoredom

9 Likes

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 02, 2020
True talk
Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by THUNDER4real(m): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2020
Love in Nigeria is more or less a transaction.....God help us...

1 Like

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Mypeople2(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2020
Love no longer exist .It is all about the money .The more money you have, the more women are likely to fall for you.When you start having issues in your relationship, trace it very well,there is 98% chance that money is the problem

7 Likes

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mypeople2:
Love no longer exist .It is all about the money .The more money you have, the more women are likely to fall for you.When you start having issues in your relationship, trace it very well,there is 98% chance that money is the problem
exactly
Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by BareFacedLies(m): 4:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Mypeople2:

You have said it all!

1 Like

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Hoodbilonia: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2020
From dec 21 to today,af deleted and blocked over 15 girls. They are all useless.oloshos.
The last that is coming by 6th
I go make sure say i Bleep k her at least 6 times
Never catch feelings for them.
They are worthless,useless,broke,proud,arrogant.
From age 18 to 25
Very useless set of ppl
Imagine one bastard girl telling me she was robbed at a party on the 31st of dec,her atm,nepa card,wallet everything stolen.
So she dey expect me to say send your acct nos on washnite.i cursed her and prayed ritualists at ogun state use her for rituals.
Every gal na okpo and scammer

15 Likes

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by MiVida(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
They are like toiletries... I can't spend on any foolish girl when I never spend on my precious mom yet. Them never born that bitch yet! My current lappy right now, na one bitch buy am and I still Bleep am join... The best advice is, always use condom oo ESP the one you pull her pant and the entire building changes smell.

Condomise!

10 Likes

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2020
MiVida:
They are like toiletries... I can't spend on any foolish girl when I never spend on my precious mom yet. Them never born that bitch yet! My current lappy right now, na one bitch buy am and I still Bleep am join... The best advice is, always use condom oo ESP the one you pull her pant and the entire building changes smell.

Condomise!
shut up. e never reach that level na.

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
Hoodbilonia:
From dec 21 to today,af deleted and blocked over 15 girls. They are all useless.oloshos.
The last that is coming by 6th
I go make sure say i Bleep k her at least 6 times
Never catch feelings for them.
They are worthless,useless,broke,proud,arrogant.
From age 18 to 25
Very useless set of ppl
Imagine one bastard girl telling me she was robbed at a party on the 31st of dec,her atm,nepa card,wallet everything stolen.
So she dey expect me to say send your acct nos on washnite.i cursed her and prayed ritualists at ogun state use her for rituals.
Every gal na okpo and scammer
I only said I ll stay single if I cant find a rich one to marry. I dont know which one u re saying.

4 Likes

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by czarr(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2020
Op grin which side are you on grin

6 Likes

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2020
You are what you attract.
BadRadio:
perhaps it may be different in other climes, but I put it to you that relationship in Naija is nothing but transactional just like what people do in the marketplace... U identify what u want to buy, u bargain, reach an agreement, and then pay for the product or service and walk away.

A lady agrees to date u if she weighs ur financial capacity and it's good enough for her.

Never for a moment think u re getting sex without spending... bros u must spend, u must spend by force.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by MiVida(m): 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2020
BadRadio:
shut up. e never reach that level na.
you'll be surprised say e don pass that level. Herriot!

7 Likes

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 02, 2020
MiVida:
you'll be surprised say e don pass that level. Herriot!
shut up grin

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by MiVida(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2020
BadRadio:
shut up grin
no one tells me what to do Dammit!!

8 Likes

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
czarr:
Op grin which side are you on grin
I am on my side grin

3 Likes

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 02, 2020
MiVida:
when I say shut up, I mean it.

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 02, 2020
MiVida:
when I say shut up I mean it !!!

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Indispensable85(m): 8:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
ThisCouldBeUs:
You are what you attract.

It's not always true. We've seen good girls fall in the hands of bad boys and vice-versa.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by MiVida(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2020
BadRadio:
when I say shut up, I mean it.
don't dare hit me again!

2 Likes

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 02, 2020
MiVida:
don't dare hit me again!
didnt I tell u to shut up? u re trying me abi?

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by MiVida(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
BadRadio:
didnt I tell u to shut up? u re trying me abi?
That's it!!!!! This ends now!

Good night bro, I win! grin

1 Like

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Jodha(f): 11:56pm On Jan 02, 2020
So yhu think a relationship is all about sex...

Smh
Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Prec1ous(m): 6:00am On Jan 03, 2020
Jodha:
So yhu think a relationship is all about sex...

Smh

Mivida and badradio you guys are MVPs.

You and "yhu" are just three letters, why not type the correct one?

9 Likes

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by AfroKnight: 6:26am On Jan 03, 2020
Normal thing.

That’s why I laugh when women deny this fact, thinking they can deceive us.

Boys are raised to be providers. Ladies have been systematically raised to be tax collectors and consumers of wealth. Rich or poor, they share that mentality. But it’s the poor ones that exhibit this in the most blatant manner.

They would tell you a real man spends on his woman. A real man this, a real man that. cheesy Imagine! A woman telling us what a real man is! Joke of the decade. grin

This mentality of ladies being on the receiving side, has given rise to some men who treat their women like commodities purchased at Shoprite. It is reactionary and one can hardly fault them since their women only want to slay and offer sexual entertainment with little or no practical support. This is why guys keep asking them, “what are you bringing to the table?” Imagine after chopping his money without contributing any tangible thing, you want to be rubbing shoulders with him. grin Beauty is not a substitute for wealth. You will be treated a little better than a trophy in a glazed cabinet. Polished and prized but still a possession with limited freedom.

5 Likes

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Goldenheart(m): 6:36am On Jan 03, 2020
grin
Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 03, 2020
AfroKnight:
Normal thing.

That’s why I laugh when women deny this fact, thinking they can deceive us.

Boys are raised to be providers. Ladies have been systematically raised to be tax collectors and consumers of wealth. Rich or poor, they share that mentality. But it’s the poor ones that exhibit this in the most blatant manner.

They would tell you a real man spends on his woman. A real man this, a real man that. cheesy Imagine! A woman telling us what a real man is! Joke of the decade. grin

This mentality of ladies being on the receiving side, has given rise to some men who treat their women like commodities purchased at Shoprite. It is reactionary and one can hardly fault them since their women only want to slay and offer sexual entertainment with little or no practical support. This is why guys keep asking them, “what are you bringing to the table?” Imagine after chopping his money without contributing any tangible thing, you want to be rubbing shoulders with him. grin Beauty is not a substitute for wealth. You will be treated a little better than a trophy in a glazed cabinet. Polished and prized but still a possession with limited freedom.
u talk too much

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by AfroKnight: 9:09am On Jan 03, 2020
BadRadio:
u talk too much

You obviously have problems. A less-than-one-minute read is giving you stress? You should cover your face in shame. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2020
AfroKnight:

You obviously have problems. A less-than-one-minute read is giving you stress? You should cover your face in shame. Nonsense.
shut up

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by AfroKnight: 9:18am On Jan 03, 2020
BadRadio:
shut up

Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Relationship Is Nigeria Is Pure Business by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2020
AfroKnight:

Ignoramus
when I say shut up, I mean it^

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Who Pose As Women On Romance Section What Is Your Aim? / I Love Smelling Wet Female Pant during sex / Check Out The Reason An Engagement Got Called Off.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.