Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,723 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

This Is Pure Disgrace To Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Pure Disgrace To Men (2175 Views)

Some Guys Are Really A Disgrace To Manhood / Man Plans With Prostitute To Disgrace Him Over Unpaid Sex To Propose To Girlfrie / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:11pm On May 07, 2022
This happened right in front of my eyes. I saw a guy wearing waist bead and i started asking myself if he is normal. I heard a woman asking him if hes guy and his reply was.. is it only gay people that wear waist bead. Please can anyone decipher this situation my head cannot can.

Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by Sweetvie: 2:14pm On May 07, 2022
Me sef shock grin grin
Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by LusciousLouis: 2:16pm On May 07, 2022
This one na agbero park nigga na undecided
Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by Naijanascam: 2:23pm On May 07, 2022
The guy na AFONJA Park loader nah....jazz for heavy load lifting grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by Vinnie2000(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2022
Dis guy dey Craze walahi. Abi he is thinking he can attract a Lady with it?.
Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:30pm On May 07, 2022
Naijanascam:
The guy na AFONJA Park loader nah....jazz for heavy load lifting grin grin

Oh is that so..? cos i could see the confidence in him.

1 Like

Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by ikeno(m): 2:31pm On May 07, 2022
some guys wear it for protection.i once saw a guy wearing it I asked him why wearing a waist beads and he told me it's for protection.
Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by Uniquetani1(f): 3:28pm On May 07, 2022
He want to maintain his shape ni

3 Likes

Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 07, 2022
ikeno:
some guys wear it for protection.i once saw a guy wearing it I asked him why wearing a waist beads and he told me it's for protection.
Your ancestors in benin who wore all type of protection against the british,did any of them work? The british use those ancient guns to obliterate them. Upon all the jazz an protection was ikonso not killed and igboho not captured? If jazz is real USA, Russia,China, Germany etc would have bought jazz from Nigeria. It does not work,no amount of beads,blood of virgins, sleeping in coffin, eating shit and bread will even stop kitchen knife from injuring you.

5 Likes

Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 07, 2022
Arrrrrrrh

grin grin grin grin

Some guys will make you wonder whether they are really different from you - gender wise. grin grin grin

In the other news some men were captured in a photo where they engage in bridal shower. grin grin
Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by Ochyes: 4:00pm On May 07, 2022
If it is a disgrace, then it's only for him.
Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by TheWolfen(m): 4:36pm On May 07, 2022
Weirdos everywhere!
Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by vibbb: 4:47pm On May 07, 2022
Go to Ajah under bridge, most of the guys (Agbero) have it on - infact they put it on display for anyone who cares to see.
Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by Truvelisback(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2022
Funkyswagzz:
This happened right in front of my eyes. I saw a guy wearing waist bead and i started asking myself if he is normal. I heard a woman asking him if hes guy and his reply was.. is it only gay people that wear waist bead. Please can anyone decipher this situation my head cannot can.
It's not a mere bead, na jazz be that. Northerners dey use am well, well, most especially Aboki them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by oilmane(m): 5:13pm On May 07, 2022
Funkyswagzz:

Jazz man son
Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by Gadafii: 6:08pm On May 07, 2022
Some of this beads are not ordinary oo

For secondary school that year, some bead were woven together to form what the Yoruba call banté, if Dem wipe you that one u fit collapse and not stand up for over 1 hour

Yoruba people and juju, yet fulani still deey use Dem train
Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by Rexymania(m): 8:04pm On May 07, 2022
This one is for protection
Re: This Is Pure Disgrace To Men by Nobody: 8:56pm On May 07, 2022
Nah wow grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Said They Would Be Cured Of Disease If They Sleep With Me { Photos } / Addictive: I Am Having Irregular Erection Because Of Olosho / My Little Facial Hair Grows Into Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.