Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

My Experience In The Military - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience In The Military (1759 Views)

My First Experience In A Nigerian Club / Women in The Military Lack Manners And Disrespectful. / My First Experience In Wooing A Lady, An Edo Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience In The Military by LINTUNE(m): 11:47am On Jan 02, 2020
alpha bravo speaking,stand down ,I repeat stand down,do not engage,bring target to my room for questioning, Sargent,do u copy? grin.

Re: My Experience In The Military by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
LINTUNE:
alpha bravo speaking,stand down ,I repeat stand down,do not engage,bring target to my room for questioning, Sargent,do u copy? grin.
You this spoilt one minute man lol
Re: My Experience In The Military by LINTUNE(m): 4:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
You this spoilt one minute man lol
why not try me out wink
Re: My Experience In The Military by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 11, 2022
LINTUNE:
why not try me out wink
I won't do a one minute man if I want to do lol.If I wan chop food I go kuku chop better one
Re: My Experience In The Military by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
Yankee alpha alpha Charlie..
Whiskey Romeo... grin grin
Re: My Experience In The Military by LINTUNE(m): 4:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
I won't do a one minute man if I want to do lol.If I wan chop food I go kuku chop better one
thatd what I saying, u need to try me first before concluding I'm a one minute man.
Re: My Experience In The Military by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 11, 2022
LINTUNE:
thatd what I saying, u need to try me first before concluding I'm a one minute man.
Fati told me when you guys had a fight that you are a one minute man with a small gbola,kikikiki
Re: My Experience In The Military by LINTUNE(m): 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Fati told me when you guys had a fight that you are a one minute man with a small gbola,kikikiki
haha... wouldn't it be better that you confirm it yourself..ask her if have gone down with her for her to know the size of my dick.
Re: My Experience In The Military by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 11, 2022
LINTUNE:
haha... wouldn't it be better that you confirm it yourself..ask her if have gone down with her for her to know the size of my dick.
It is common knowledge that light skin guys have small something. lol
Re: My Experience In The Military by LINTUNE(m): 5:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
It is common knowledge that light skin guys have small something. lol
wow..I'm just hearing this for the first time...anyway, believe what ever u want, but I assure u , try me out, you won't regret it. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience In The Military by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
Arrrrrrrrrh

Evac: Brave 1 this is evac, you are advice 4 armed men coming your way from the north east at about 65 mater away from you. I repeat get ready for x Field... You gat 16 mack.. or else mission would be a failure...

Brave 1: I copy, bravo 1 out.
Re: My Experience In The Military by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 11, 2022
That babe na sure target
Re: My Experience In The Military by headbasher96(m): 8:28pm On Jan 11, 2022
Whiskey 1 do u copy

Go for whiskey 1

U have two tango 300yards north of your location pls be adviced reinforcements is 2mikes out can u hold.

Whiskey 1. We are digging in 2clicks east of tango pls be adviced.

Whiskey 1 u are a go for evasive action over

Whiskey 1 it about time fire at wi

(1) (Reply)

Check This Reply From A Boyfriend / Guys,never Date A Broke Girl / What Does It Mean When A Girl Calls A Guy By Another Guy's Name ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.