Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,428 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:35 PM

The Love Call - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Love Call (249 Views)

Please, For The Love Of God, Experienced People Should Help Me Out Here! / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae / See The Love Letter A Secondary School Girl Wrote To Her Crush.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Love Call by Egemeole: 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2020
Where will you spend eternity? This question comes to you and me! Tell me, what shall your answer be? Where will you spend eternity? Eternity! eternity! Where will you spend eternity?
Many are choosing Christ today, Turning from all their sins away; Heav’n,shall their happy portion be? Where will you spend eternity? Eternity! eternity! Where will you spend eternity?
Leaving the strait and narrow way, Going the downward road today, Sad will their final ending be,-- Lost thro’a long eternity! Eternity! eternity! Lost thro’a long eternity!
Repent, believe, this very hour, Trust in the Savior’sgrace and pow'r. Then will your joyous answer be, Saved thro’a long eternity! Eternity! eternity! Saved thro’a long eternity!
Re: The Love Call by imiski(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
Egemeole:
Where will you spend eternity? This question comes to you and me! Tell me, what shall your answer be? Where will you spend eternity? Eternity! eternity! Where will you spend eternity?
Many are choosing Christ today, Turning from all their sins away; Heav’n,shall their happy portion be? Where will you spend eternity? Eternity! eternity! Where will you spend eternity?
Leaving the strait and narrow way, Going the downward road today, Sad will their final ending be,-- Lost thro’a long eternity! Eternity! eternity! Lost thro’a long eternity!
Repent, believe, this very hour, Trust in the Savior’sgrace and pow'r. Then will your joyous answer be, Saved thro’a long eternity! Eternity! eternity! Saved thro’a long eternity!
there is no eternity anywhere when your dead you are gone...kapish. Why bother yourself about an afterlife that nobody is sure of.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Know When Your Nairaland Addiction Is Interfering With Your Sanity? / Can A Broken Relationship Ever Be Fixed? / Getting Rid Of Toxic Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.