Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,767 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 PM

A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round (3717 Views)

Watch: Man Competes With Sex Worker, Dies After Seventh Round / Man Dies During Sex Competition After Finishing The Seventh Round / Man Dies In Hotel During Sex Competition After Seventh Round (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by backT(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2020
A man identified simply as Davy died during a sex competition with a commercial sex worker in a brothel in Ejigbo area of Lagos.

Report had it that the deceased checked into Graceland Brothel located at 21, Moshalasi Street, Ejigbo Lagos, after having a bet of N50,000 with one of the commercial sex workers, Amaka, on who would surrender first from the sex competition.

A friend of the deceased who spoke on the condition of anonymity, disclosed that trouble started after the deceased had boasted among his friends that he could spend two hours on a lady without getting tired.

He added that while the conversation was on, one of them dared him to challenge Amaka, the commercial sex worker, who was described as a champion in the game.

Amaka, as gathered, had challenged some young men in similar competition and won.

However, during Davy’s trial with her, he reportedly slumped while on the ‘seventh-round’.

When contacted, the Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Elkana Bala, described the incident as a Sudden and Unnatural Death, adding that it occurred at about 12.45 am on Sunday

1 Like

Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:38pm On Jan 02, 2020
What a way to go!

2 Likes

Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by chigoizie7(m): 11:25pm On Jan 02, 2020
Brother wey mumu

6 Likes

Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by mechanics(m): 1:41am On Jan 03, 2020
See how he ended his life on a new year.
Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by optimusprime2(m): 2:01am On Jan 03, 2020
grin....
#inTuBaba'sVoice...
Amaka disappoint am, iyeneke confusion ... iyeneke disappointment... grin

2 Likes

Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by spafu(m): 3:31am On Jan 03, 2020
Congratulations to him.
Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by richesbhc(m): 7:16am On Jan 03, 2020
He died in active service, men should never compare themselves with woman when it come to sex abeg because after the third/forth round you will be too weak to do anything. Any round after is like digging ones grave.

4 Likes

Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by ultimate73(m): 7:24am On Jan 03, 2020
Something must kill a man. But na mumu kill this one.

1 Like

Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by WonderManly(m): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2020
From 50,000 straight to grave
That is to say:
50,000+sex-strength=Slump
Slump+death+6feets=GRAVE

1 Like

Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by narit: 11:43am On Jan 03, 2020
How would he even face God. Died in a brothel, on top of a sex worker.
Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by Hustlerlomo(m): 11:51am On Jan 03, 2020
Something must kill a man.. Rip bro
Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by Stainlessx(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Damn... Reason why i don't do more than one round.

Never ever think u can surpass a women ontop fucvk mata.. Their body is wired to withstand the intensity.
Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
I came to check whether it's my uncle, the man does 7 rounds

2 Likes

Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by Nezero(m): 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
I hope he still won't have to pay up the 50k. Cause that will be double jeopardy. L.O.L
Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nezero:
I hope he still won't have to pay up the 50k. Cause that will be double jeopardy. L.O.L
He never lost bet ; neither did she . competition abandoned due to his death.
Sweetest of death - death by puss y.
Not a bad way to die. If you must die then most will choose dying by puzsy.

2 Likes

Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by psalmsmiles(m): 4:20pm On Jan 03, 2020
Video or i don't believe it[b]Video or i don't believe it[/b]Video or i don't believe it

1 Like

Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by ItooWorWor(m): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Wen dem de shout Igbo amaka una tink sey na joke, the fear of amaka is the beginning of wisdom.

3 Likes

Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by ScotMisile: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lies lies lies
Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by goodmorning40: 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2020
Minus one problem for Nigeria
Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
I don't Bleep hoes

But I will have loved to go on a similar competition

I know I can last up to 4 hours without using any drug when the thing really enters my body

And I like to thrust really hard.

Na she go dey beg

But once again I don't do hoes winkI don't Bleep hoes

I know I can last up to 4 hours without using any drug when the thing really enters my body

Na she go dey beg

But once again I don't do hoes
Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by Okoroawusa: 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
kelvinrhs:
I don't Bleep hoes

Na she go dey beg

But once again I don't do hoes winkI don't Bleep hoes

Na she go dey beg

But once again I don't do hoes
Which one be hoes? You be farmer?
Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by Prognose: 9:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
Seven gun salute for a fallen hero! angry
Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by ELgordo(m): 10:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
ovoko .... Love pedlar
Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by Lamanii22(f): 10:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
optimusprime2:
grin....
#inTuBaba'sVoice...
Amaka disappoint am, iyeneke confusion ... iyeneke disappointment... grin

I swear lol...
Re: A Man Competes With A Sex Worker, Died After Seventh Round by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Which one be hoes? You be farmer?
I no dey Bleep Ashawo

(1) (Reply)

Promiscuous Lady Trying To Play Smart / My Girlfriend Has A List Of Men She Has Slept With...is It Normal??? / Bride Went Ahead With Wedding On Her Own After Groom Didn't Turn Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.