Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism (1464 Views)

Natasha Akpoti-Uduaghan Accuses Yahaya Bello Of Sponsoring Terrorism / Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Where Buhari Did His Coronavirus Broadcast In Cuba (photos) / 'Border Closure Exposes Nigeria's Deficiency In Local Rice Production' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism by AuthenticNG: 11:59pm On Jan 02, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, has alleged that the British Government was the worst enemy of Nigeria and not those agitating for Biafra.

Kanu alleged that the British government and some people in Aso Rock were supporting terrorism in Nigeria.

In his live broadcast on Thursday, the IPOB leader claimed that the British sees “evil in Nigeria happening, see Satan and Lucifer in Aso Rock and keep quiet because it is in the interest of their neocolonialism act of empowering the almajiris they manipulates.”

According to Kanu: “The greatest enemy of Nigeria is British government and some if its nationals, they are the ones perpetrating, support and financing terrorism with the people occupying Aso Rock and deceiving Nigerians that they mean well for them.”

He alleged that all the actions and projects of the All Progress Congress, APC, government in......
READ FROM SOURCE: https://authenticng.com/nnamdi-kanu-exposes-those-sponsoring-terrorism-in-nigeria/
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism by yarimo(m): 12:52am On Jan 03, 2020
Mad man keep fooling yourself and your illiterate terrorists gang, thank God PYTHON is still alive waiting for you patiently idiot . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism by Citytrend: 1:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Not completely sure. But one thing I do know is that Boko Haram was sponsored by Politicians to bring down certain government back on the the days. They might be something this man saw that we are not. Because in this part of the world everything is possible. Even I don't agree with IPOB on some of their stands

Well, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 03, 2020
Kanu should please come to Nigeria.

Buhari wants to tell him something.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism by StaffofOrayan(m): 1:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Yes I won't be surprised
https://www.businessinsider.com › ...
Gavin Williamson 'wanted to invade Africa' and risk war with China ...
05 May 2019 · Theresa May sacked her Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson following concerns that he risked dragging
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism by RIHMEEK(m): 1:46am On Jan 03, 2020
StaffofOrayan:
Yes I won't be surprised
https://www.businessinsider.com › ...
Gavin Williamson 'wanted to invade Africa' and risk war with China ...
05 May 2019 · Theresa May sacked her Defence Secretary Gavin Williamson following concerns that he risked dragging
Spot on sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism by tobechi74: 1:55am On Jan 03, 2020
abeg leave oyibo out of this. one missile and the whole south east is gone
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism by OgunLegbegbe: 4:28am On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
OgunLaakaye:
Kanu should please come to Nigeria.

Buhari wants to tell him something.
[/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism by iSlayer: 7:39am On Jan 03, 2020
Evil people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism by somtookeke(m): 10:49am On Jan 03, 2020

Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism by AuthenticNG: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Serious
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 4:44pm On Jan 06, 2020
OgunLegbegbe:
[s][/s]
Buhari is a criminal terrorist

Are you still alive?

Am having a feeling you are the one died in that accident on frontpage
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism by Afamed: 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2020
Coward Diletor
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism by orisa37: 6:51pm On Jan 06, 2020
The Paris Club, France, The Controller of The Francophone advised BUHARI to sqander Abacha's N360 billions Loot Recovered on Almajiris.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu ‘exposes’ Nigeria’s Worst Enemies, Those Sponsoring Terrorism by Heffalump(m): 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2020
Cawnu, you've misfired again!

How can I take you seriously

(1) (Reply)

Sanusi Dethronement And The North 2023 Hidden Agenda / Peter Obi Kicks Over Coronavirus Lockdown / My Few Observations On The INEC Results Viewing Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.