Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,557 members, 7,820,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / . (1319 Views)

Gazzuzz And Smartchoiice Signed Peace Agreement 19/10/19 / With The Hidden Topic. Smartchoiice For Moderator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by nurey(m): 6:55am On Jan 03, 2020
From the bottom of my heart I wish you smartchoiice, weyreypey and your several moniker merry Christmas and Happy New year.

May this new year bring Abundance of wealth and health in the mighty name of Jesus.

AMEN

I hope with this you will stop tarnishing my image online, thank you.
Re: . by MZrapper(f): 7:14am On Jan 03, 2020
Smartchoice is wereypey??
shocked
Re: . by Nobody: 7:23am On Jan 03, 2020
nurey:
From the bottom of my heart I wish you smartchoiice, weyreypey and your several moniker merry Christmas and Happy New year.

May this new year bring Abundance of wealth and health in the mighty name of Jesus.

AMEN

I hope with this you will stop tarnishing my image online, thank you.
This is coming belatedly...... Why did I have to drag it out of you?
Re: . by MZrapper(f): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2020
Agentgoat..
Re: . by MZrapper(f): 7:34am On Jan 03, 2020
Smartchoiice:

I knew only a low life like you would have wasted a useful part of his time on the thread against noobody.

You literarily spent hours quoting and fighting every person on that thread.

Big ups boy.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2020
MZrapper:

I knew only a low life like you would have wasted a useful part of his time on the thread against noobody.

You literarily spent hours quoting and fighting every person on that thread.

Big ups boy.
Kpele ma. Go get fvcked this harmattan morning.... Or get a cucumber.... Greetings to you... whichever you prefer.
Re: . by AgentGoat: 7:35am On Jan 03, 2020
MZrapper:
Agentgoat..
Hello
Re: . by MZrapper(f): 7:37am On Jan 03, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Kpele ma. Go get fvcked this harmattan morning.... Or get a cucumber.... Greetings to you... whichever you prefer.

I can get those without having to fake anything, please be real for once.
Re: . by MZrapper(f): 7:38am On Jan 03, 2020
AgentGoat:
Hello
Hi.
Just trying to say Hi.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:40am On Jan 03, 2020
MZrapper:

I can get those without having to fake anything, please be real for once.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: . by MZrapper(f): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2020
Smartchoiice:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Does this change the dirty 'mekanic' that you are?
Re: . by nurey(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2020
Smartchoiice:
I am truly sorry sir, but better late than NEVER.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:10am On Jan 03, 2020
MZrapper:

Does this change the dirty 'mekanic' that you are?

Re: . by MZrapper(f): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Oga Meko. grin
Re: . by Nobody: 8:22am On Jan 03, 2020
MZrapper:

Oga Meko. grin
grin grin grin

Re: . by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2020
Now you bore me. Have a great year. Bye.
Re: . by MZrapper(f): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2020
Smartchoiice:
Now you bore me. Have a great year. Bye.

Re: . by thebigkendo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
undecided undecided

Re: . by diportivo: 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2020
as usual

hiding of spot by a leopard isn't just possible undecided

Re: . by maynation(f): 9:22am On Jan 05, 2020
Re: . by maynation(f): 9:28am On Jan 05, 2020
Re: . by MZrapper(f): 9:41am On Jan 05, 2020
maynation:

I knew something was suspicious about you all this while.
Just a closer look at your posts, see what I discovered.
You are a shameless thing.
These attached screenshots are from you and Jay.
The same phone..
My words must have really hit you hard for you to stay woke all through searching for a clue grin.
So I am now Jay? Smartchoice? Wereypey and all your bf's monikers? My words must have really knocked out a nut in your head for you to start going haywire like this. I have no business with your low lives and I won't waste my time trying to prove you any point cuz you are not deserving of it.
I used same phone with the scammer you called friend and as such my account belongs to him? Is that your possible best? Just from comparing two screenshots you think you already know the kind of phone I use? The shame is on your empty skull.
I will rather drink sniper than clone any of the above monikers.

Bish get a life, Sip it
Re: . by MZrapper(f): 9:43am On Jan 05, 2020
maynation:

Now i know what your tirades were all about yesterday.
Come out of hidden shameless gigolo.

I insulted you because of your dumb posts and especially because you tried to instigate religious beef not because of whatever nonsense you have in your head.

Wake up Bish
Re: . by MZrapper(f): 9:50am On Jan 05, 2020
maynation:
LoL. grin grin
You are already editing your posts??
You are so weak sweetie.
Grow some balls.
Re: . by maynation(f): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2020
MZrapper:

LoL. grin grin
You are already editing your posts??
You are so weak sweetie.
Grow some balls.
Editing my posts has nothing to do with being weak whatsoever. smiley
I just didn't want to litter another person's thread with tirades, my messages have been passed already and you have seen them in which I may have been wrong.
Anyways, whomsoever you could be is really nothing, but it will be fine if you don't go about judging me by my posts on here. That I wrote some quite few things that didn't go well with you doesn't mean you have to knock me out of existence. You have have a number of posts I will never agree with, I shouldn't because of this call you names and to even think I showed my little concern on your thread as you claimed should even buy me a little consideration but it seems you aren't wired that way. It's all well anyways,nothing spoil. Just live and let's live, don't forget to have a nice day smiley.
Cares

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 10:20am On Jan 05, 2020
maynation:

I just didn't want to litter another person's thread with tirades, my messages have been passed already and you have seen them in which I may have been wrong.
Anyways, whomsoever you could be is really nothing, but it will be fine if you don't go about judging me by my posts on here. That I wrote some quite few things that didn't go well with you doesn't mean you have to knock me out of existence. You have have a number of posts I will never agree with, I shouldn't because of this call you names and to even think I showed my little concern on your thread as you claimed should even buy me a little consideration but it seems you aren't wired that way. It's all well anyways,nothing spoil. Just live and let's live, don't forget to have a nice day smiley.
Cares
Dear some people are just stark raving madd. Just ignore. It is not about but it's in their DNA
Re: . by maynation(f): 10:23am On Jan 05, 2020
Smartchoiice:

Dear some people are just stark raving madd. Just ignore. It is not about but it's in their DNA
Thanks smartie smiley
Re: . by MZrapper(f): 10:33am On Jan 05, 2020
maynation:

Cares
Eyah cry cry
I am sorry May darling.
I am sorry I insulted you. sad sad
Re: . by MZrapper(f): 10:35am On Jan 05, 2020
Smartchoiice:

You are the mad one here, the little thing with a million and one stupid personalities.
Find your true self first and stop scamming innocent people.
Capeesh?
Re: . by maynation(f): 10:36am On Jan 05, 2020
MZrapper:

Eyah cry cry
I am sorry May darling.
I am sorry I insulted you. sad sad
No qualms.
I'm sorry too
Re: . by maynation(f): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2020
MZrapper:

You are the mad one here, the little thing with a million and one stupid personalities.
Find your true self first and stop scamming innocent people.
Capeesh?
Scamming?
I hope you are not thinking Smart.choiice is the Jay my thread was all about?
Re: . by MZrapper(f): 10:38am On Jan 05, 2020
maynation:

No qualms.
I'm sorry too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips To Consider When Buying A Fairly Used Car (tokunbo) 2020 / Where Can One Get A Professional Car Waxer Or Polisher? / After How Many Miles Should I Service My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.