Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,127 members, 7,811,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) (70824 Views)

Ibadan Bullion Van Robbery: 3 Police Officers, 4 Civillians Dead / Video Of Cadets Assaulting A Young Man: Nigerian Army Reacts / Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2020
For sm reason the army feels disrespecting civilians is a way to show their might bt it is a skewed mentality. The army shud be examples of good character and highly responsible.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by naijacentric(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2020
isaacprinz:
this is the most ignorant and unimaginable comment I have come across from this forum. Do you even know what Nigeria Army is....who is even the government. You saw a post of cadets misbehaving, these cadets may be from the Army Navy or Airforce, there are not even soldiers yet. And you are attributing them to Army.. If we talk now you go say you be slay queen. SMH undecided
identify your self u be awua?
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by naijacentric(m): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2020
iamkneeyi:
I can assure you all that they will be dealt with and possibly expelled...we dont want this kind of elements in our military...anyone with more useful information about the location and time ,if possible one of the car number or pic should privately send them to me...thanks..
na lie jare u think we dont know its part of the drills in the nda. I remember the last tine it was the c in c dat cancelled it in kaduna because it came as a disgrace to nation. It is just terrible, come and see how the military love civilians and are appreciated in the other countries even ghana but in this yahoo country they are something else no wonder majority of our good patriots are soldiers of other country. This is what you get when nepotism reigns supreme in nigeria its so painful. No real patriots anymore in the military no wonder lt.col abu ali died we know as say na plan work, like idiagbon too. What a country....we know the truth our colonial masters made it so to continue status quo, nigerians are you not tired!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Tirimizhee: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2020
Nairaobserver:
Nigerian cadets parked their cars on the road, dancing, cause traffic jam on expressway because “civilians can’t do anything”.

Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRlpGlVntB8
mad ooo
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by samteebiz3: 9:49am On Jan 03, 2020
Power corrupts but absolute power corrupts absolutely!!!

Nothing lasts....soon, they will die by the gun!
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:52am On Jan 03, 2020
MZrapper:
Can't federal government scrap Nigerian army sef? or reduce their salary by half?

Are you for real?
No, I refuse to believe that a literate wrote the above. Scrap NA ke? Reduce NA salary?
Both suggestion are not from a right thinking individual.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Dextre(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2020
Nairaobserver:
Nigerian cadets parked their cars on the road, dancing, cause traffic jam on expressway because “civilians can’t do anything”.

Watch Video Below

Can u see these bunch of illiterates. Thinking they are above the law.
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Dextre(m): 9:54am On Jan 03, 2020
iamkneeyi:
I can assure you all that they will be dealt with and possibly expelled...we dont want this kind of elements in our military...anyone with more useful information about the location and time ,if possible one of the car number or pic should privately send them to me...thanks..

Absolute lie.. Highest,they will serve job for months. But las las nothing will happen
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Dextre(m): 9:55am On Jan 03, 2020
Nairaobserver:

Watch Video Below

Dem no even fear say a retired officer fit dey dat queue
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by RaptorX: 9:56am On Jan 03, 2020
Morenikeji070:
Lol they wicked die. Make they catch you they go fry you... I understand them mentally coz you are only understand them only if you pass through cadetship ain't easy lol.. but not every cadet that shits affect mentally...
They should go fry ISWAP and show their wickedness to BH.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by sadiqabuch: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2020
N.C.E Mathematics, living around Sango in Ogun State. Call 08036373137
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by xcelentattitude(m): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2020
This is the point where some of them meet their evil fate. Can you imagine having your wife who is already in labour in the car, and you're somewhere on that road, and you can't pass because some lads are displaying gross stupidity, and you eventually lose your wife for this reason. Even if you refuse to curse them in such situation, they are cursed already.

Sadly,this and many other possibility could be the way that they went. Some could lose life changing appointments etc.

After now, nairaland mods will be forcing us to type RIP when they appeal to our human nature by posting obituaries of some soldiers (though not all of them do this anyways, but most of them do).

Many of those who join the military these days, are those who want to oppress folks with the uniform and not serve them. You see this through the way they talk or carry themselves. There's this humility that comes with having the motive for genuine service.

I once thought of joining the army. And as I was nursing this ambition, I was also thinking of how I was going to deal with some folks that have offended me or will offend me. Even though I was never that kind of person that goes around dealing with people. I later ditch that place because the motive wasn't pure.

I just pity their parents, if they are not prayerful enough, these one's are already charting the course of their destruction.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by zang: 10:03am On Jan 03, 2020
intrepidjay1:
They will not understand.... Boys are plumming....

My boy
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by zang: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2020
It's a compulsory course Code name: Confidence class

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by AmUmokeme(m): 10:10am On Jan 03, 2020
From the proceeds BHT pay to hit Adamawa.blood money
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by iamkneeyi: 10:12am On Jan 03, 2020
zang:
It's a compulsory course
Code name: Confidence class
Not at the detriment of civilians life...
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by isaacprinz(m): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2020
naijacentric:
identify your self u be awua?
lol...there is no need for that, am a Nigerian.!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:14am On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
angry

This is how a once strong and tagged world best military on land has reduced themselves to.. What they know is to cause unnecessary problems and havoc to unarmed civilians while they run for their lives when iswap strikes..

They no born themselves well to make this noise and dance in Maiduguri-Baga road or even the relatively safe maiduguri-monguno Express way
When has Nigeria ever been tagged best military on land and who gave them that tag?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by 2sexycom(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2020
philip0906:
Na when dem see civilians dem sabi flex muscle. Once the average Nigerian has power (no matter how lowly ranked he/she is), they want to use it to oppress hapless Nigerians.

From the civil service, NEPA, police, customs, Immigration, All the armed force...Complete ediots!!
God bless you. I have been saying this for ages. An Average Nigerian is wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:17am On Jan 03, 2020
victordaniel007:
An Air force friend in the NDA told me about them being allowed to do this.. I thought he was being overzealous.. Na wa o!!
Those are NDA cadets and they've turned this to a norm. Well na for kaduna express they fit successfully do this kinda thrash tho. Let them come to Lagos and try it. It's just shamefully shameful you begin to wonder what they really teach them there. Well if I was in that traffic and I was with a full squad (my niggas) ... Trust, we go challenge them ..

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Shattuck(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2020
this right here is one of the reasons we can hardly get it right as a nation,if an officer who is undergoing training can disregard public law and order it tells you so much that law and ethics is not been taught to them,and then we complain of human rights abuse.the circle of abuse cotinues

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Zaheertyler(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2020
marvin906:
stupid recruit's
I know them
NDA boys
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by Isoduwa(m): 10:21am On Jan 03, 2020
Raydos:
Animals

On behalf of animals we Nairaland are sorry because this guy nor know what to comment

Me never see where animals dey act like this only fools
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by ekoson95(m): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2020
When you're all done with the ranting....las las una go dey alright.

Whether you like them or sympathize with them, it won't affect the price of garri in the market.

and if any of you is so pained, you can go and tell them in person, not hiding behind the privacy of ur phone and fighting with your keyboard.

happy new year

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:27am On Jan 03, 2020
Make devil con nab them make armed robbers who just finished robbing and are in the run con dey that route too. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 10:28am On Jan 03, 2020
ekoson95:
When you're all done with the ranting....las las una go dey alright.

Whether you like them or sympathize with them, it won't affect the price of garri in the market.

and if any of you is so pained, you can go and tell them in person, not hiding behind the privacy of ur phone and fighting with your keyboard.

happy new year
You're a very big fool to be in support of this nonsense o hope you know?
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by vertueptime: 10:29am On Jan 03, 2020
Nairaobserver:

Watch Video Below

How I wish one small LT will come passing and make them all to frog jump for people to watch
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by RaptorX: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
angry

This is how a once strong and tagged world best military on land has reduced themselves to.. What they know is to cause unnecessary problems and havoc to unarmed civilians while they run for their lives when iswap strikes..

They no born themselves well to make this noise and dance in Maiduguri-Baga road or even the relatively safe maiduguri-monguno Express way
What year and by who where they tagged the best land army in the world, where the Americans, Russians, Chinese army in the world that year? Pls don't make me laugh.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by ekoson95(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Those are NDA cadets and they've turned this to a norm. Well na for kaduna express they fit successfully do this kinda thrash tho. Let them come to Lagos and try it. It's just shamefully shameful you begin to wonder what they really teach them there. Well if I was in that traffic and I was with a full squad (my niggas) ... Trust, we go challenge them ..

Na so

arcike, mizzygray, rawswag, demo4ril97, daeyou
see una guy
Re: Nigerian Army Cadets Delibrately Cause Traffic Jam, Mock Civillians (Video) by ekoson95(m): 10:31am On Jan 03, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You're a very big fool to be in support of this nonsense o hope you know?

Noted. anything else?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Kidnapper Don Waney's House Demolished (Photos) / 5 Nigerians Rob & Rape Ghanaian Lady In The Presence Of Her Husband, Film It / Kidnapper Evans Names Some Bigwigs In His Kidnap Ring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.