Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,396 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Reality Facing Us The Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Facing Us The Men (249 Views)

I Am Facing Blockages After Meeting My Girlfriend / My Fiancee Doesn't Like Sex, I'm Facing Huge Problem With Her / Most Nigerian Women Are Averse To The Men in their lives Using Condoms. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reality Facing Us The Men by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2020
Imagine you sleeping around with prostitutes and different women, yet wanting to marry a virgin?
Karma is a real o.
Last, last you will marry a recycled virgin.
All the years of allowing men get away with immorality in our society has finally birthed the monster it was breeding. The women have learnt well from the men, and have now become the master of the game.
People forgot they were sleeping with other men's girlfriends and wives, and they continued to hail themselves for sleeping around and being polygamous in nature. The chicken has come home to roost o.
Let us all enjoy it, and stop complaining.
Anyway, goodluck in your search for a partner, but hopefully we all get what we deserve. Let stop pointing fingers, we deserve what our women are becoming today. As a realist, I would always state the truth even if it comes out bitter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reality Facing Us The Men by lalanice(f): 9:46am On Jan 03, 2020
You couldn't have made my point clearer kiss

(1) (Reply)

Tnx / How Do You Know When Your Nairaland Addiction Is Interfering With Your Sanity? / Can A Broken Relationship Ever Be Fixed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.