Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo (71131 Views)

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' / GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Solorrman(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=omojeesu post=85464996]

Religion kills!

But

Jesus (not Christians, not Christianity) saves!

Religion will ultimately set the world on fire until Jesus comes physically to take His own finally out of this terrible world, pour on earth the wrath of God and set up a new planetary order based on righteousness andte]are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
we do not entertain fornication or any thing that leads to it. 76 percent of u guys are illegitimate,born before marriage and 60 percent of u thought the guy u grow see together with ur momma was ur father ,u are a fool ,go and ask her who was ur real father u may be surprised to hear her say ur father was hausa man who once came to ur town to sale cattles or a trader or a hausa man who was a trailer conductor because that's what most northern illitrates does in ur area because any woman u see is only 300 naira even if she is a pastor's wife
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Solorrman(m): 11:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
zoezoelogistics:
One word for them - HYPOCRITES
are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
we do not entertain fornication or any thing that leads to it. 76 percent of u guys are illegitimate,born before marriage and 60 percent of u thought the guy u grow see together with ur momma was ur father ,u are a fool ,go and ask her who was ur real father u may be surprised to hear her say ur father was hausa man who once came to ur town to sale cattles or a trader or a hausa man who was a trailer conductor because that's what most northern illitrates does in ur area because any woman u see is only 300 naira even if she is a pastor's wife
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Solorrman(m): 11:30pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=blackfase post=85465111]Useless hypocritical fools. Religion of phissss. *Spits *[/] Christianity is a religion of piss and shitt combined,u dnt have evidence to back ur claim up but i have proof to backup mineare more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Solorrman(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
GODPUNISHALABI:
See this idiots Hausa girls na dem corrupt pass for Abuja come and see your holy girls useless people
are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Solorrman(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
humblemikel:
Muslims are naturally daft
Very annoying sects
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Ayobami7(m): 11:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
na wa o
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Solorrman(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=mmsen post=85466257]Everything is haram in Islam.

No wonder they have no problem finding suicide bombers.

Better to die than live in a strait are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
we do not entertain fornication or any thing that leads to it. 76 percent of u guys are illegitimate,born before marriage and 60 percent of u thought the guy u grow see together with ur momma was ur father ,u are a fool ,go and ask her who was ur real father u may be surprised to hear her say ur father was hausa man who once came to ur town to sale cattles or a trader or a hausa man who was a trailer conductor because that's what most northern illitrates does in ur area because any woman u see is only 300 naira even if she is a pastor's wife]
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Solorrman(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
TheSourcerer:
hypicracy would not allow them notice it

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Solorrman(m): 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Manuscopy:
I must confess Muslims re jst hypocrite...,Before u condem dis guyz how many sins have u committed today?
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Charmingrascal(m): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
[quote author=Solorrman post=85479949] u are more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
we do not entertain fornication or any thing that leads to it. 76 percent of u guys are illegitimate,born before marriage and 60 percent of u thought the guy u grow see together with ur
Who's dis terrorist ranting? Brainwashed cow
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Solorrman(m): 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2020
Skyonebaba:
WHEN YOU LIVE WITH MUSLIMS YOU WILL UNDERSTAND BETTER JUST IMAGINE ;
"ALL SINS WILL BE FORGIVEN EXCEPT THOSE WHO PUBLICISE THEIR OWN "
THIS IS CLEAR EVIDENCE THEY ARE EVEN DOING MORE THAT THIS INare more than a monkey a little as 1 percent since u believe a guy (Jesus Christ) to be ur god,it's only in christianashit that God came with fully functional,carry-go,follow-come anus and penix. A God that goes to toilet is a shameful kind of a God ,u as human don't want me saying ur mother is in the toilet shhitting but u believe some one can go to toilet to urinate and shiit to be a God . U are not mad but extra ordinary incredible animal with structure like men,even Indian idol worshippers do not depict penis in their gods statues. It's only Jesus Christ which was depicted as a God but came out touching a vagina. This i tell u no one before or now can say what i said is a lie,no one.cross with their own hypocritical fanatics. undecided
we do not entertain fornication or any thing that leads to it. 76 percent of u guys are illegitimate,born before marriage and 60 percent of u thought the guy u grow see together with ur momma was ur father ,u are a fool ,go and ask her who was ur real father u may be surprised to hear her say ur father was hausa man who once came to ur town to sale cattles or a trader or a hausa man who was a trailer conductor because that's what most northern illitrates does in ur area because any woman u see is only 300 naira even if she is a pastor's wife SECRET
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by jumper524(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
Solorrman:
don't be bitter,
Islam taught us to respect the religion of others and not to insult their fate.
You comment is not helping islam rather its tarnishing our image.
Am also a Muslim as well as a northernern.
You might also call me almajari, I'm nothing in this world so I've got no reason to discriminate others.
Salamualykum...
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Grandfx0002: 12:14am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by blackfase(m): 12:16am On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=Solorrman post=85480158][/quote]

You must be referring to ur Mohammed I'm sure cos the nonsense u wrote up ther? can only be from him. By the way, this thing pain u reach laidis? Alhamdulilah! Now go and slam ur coconut head on the ground then kiss it. Fools
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by zoezoelogistics(m): 12:16am On Jan 04, 2020
Solorrman:

Clap for your self.
You said so much without making an iota of sense
Of a truth, Sense is a rare commodity.
I read this several times trying to make a sense out of it , the more I tried the more I feel head ache. However one thing i kept seeing is HATES, VILE, WICKEDNESS.

Boko haram sighted.

Runs out of here.

I pity those that have day to day dealings with you. How do they cope with this volume of hatred and wickedness you emit.

I can’t deal .
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by juman(m): 12:52am On Jan 04, 2020
They are munafiqun.
While children of the northern "leaders" never portray themselves as muslims, and non of those northerners complain.
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by NaMeAboki: 2:02am On Jan 04, 2020
GhettoG1:
I'm a Muslim but i must confess most Muslims re jst hypocrite... What's wrong with that?
Even in quran Allah instruct Muslim women to always cover their head nd dress morally which d lady already did.
Muslim men are to put on something covering up to there knee level which d guy already did.
Those arewa youths re jst mumu jare, even my own i will do pass that... No b my wife to be?

I am sorry to say, its either you are not a Muslim or otherwise the one who is truly a hypocrite because there is nowhere in the teachings of Islam where any physical contact between lovers such as the above depicted embrace (even if betrothed) is permissible.

What we are witnessing is the advertising of a sin pure and simple, an unfortunate watering down of Islamic values in the name of advancement.

Sooner or later many of you sellouts who have apparently lowered your moral values (in favour of alien ones) will start behaving like the non-Muslims who nowadays insist on impregnating their female partners before marriage - not minding the many bastards they are bringing into this world in name of children.

Feel free to continue throwing away your values but do not resort to the bigotry of insulting those that hold fast to theirs by calling them mumu - it is quite unbecoming.
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by samuelshosanya(m): 4:49am On Jan 04, 2020
Why are Muslims too hypocrite
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by mmsen: 5:13am On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=Solorrman post=85480229][/quote]

I'm not a xtian you slowpoke.

Try again.
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by stanisbaratheon: 6:02am On Jan 04, 2020
Solorrman:

Does these trash you wrote change the fact that you're a hypocrite??

Please go get a life.
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by gentleibraheem(m): 6:38am On Jan 04, 2020
GhettoG1:
I'm a Muslim but i must confess most Muslims re jst hypocrite... What's wrong with that?
Even in quran Allah instruct Muslim women to always cover their head nd dress morally which d lady already did.
Muslim men are to put on something covering up to there knee level which d guy already did.
Those arewa youths re jst mumu jare, even my own i will do pass that... No b my wife to be?

you sound funny. I mean you can't claim to be a Muslim without having indebt knowledge about Islam. you might end up confused later on. try studying more there are several books translated in English all you should do is just Google
and everyone on nairaland liked his comment. lol. maybe they'll say he is a conventional Muslim or one of those names they call it
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by itsme01: 6:53am On Jan 04, 2020
Solorrman:

hhahahahaha see the person talking grin copy and paste Abokinatu grin laugh won kill me
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by ItooWorWor(m): 9:40am On Jan 04, 2020
Who is this fvcking idiot called Solorrman You quote insulted me you bastard so of a hoe, you fool, go say that to your protutitute olosho mothers down north, those protitute you called mothers, you bastard without with many fathers, you talking of fornication while your mothers are known to be protitute in disguise, just last week one of your hoe mothers was caught with a barrow pusher bleeping eachother, you people talk as if you are saints while kebbi and sokoto the sit of the caliphate state as the highest gay population in the country, your sisters are known to be cheap prostitute, infact am still going to bleep more of them when I get to kano, you should go and ask you mother who is your father, and am sure it will be one of those people who came to pack tiolet in your house and must have bleep your mother in a quick bend over and must have resulted to you birth, and say hi to your hoe sister and tell them to get those place shaved and smooth for bleeping, you fvcking asshole.
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Gunayo(m): 4:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
Lexjully:
The way we carry religion for this country eh, even God don taya with us. Everything na sin. If you eat, them go say Quran say make you no open your mouth pass 3cm wide, if e pass, no Haram, no so for Saudi Arabia them say woman no go drive because if she drive, the vibration of the car go make her vagina vibrate and that is Haram, but she go still enter moto o. See eh, make God just kill all of us, recreate us from beginning.
Guy God bless you for this comment. I just they laugh since ooooo. You have make me laugh very well today. Laughter will not depart from your Life. God should not kill all of us but isolate the bad ones. If He kill all of us na judgement be that oooo.
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by shilenji(m): 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2020
Solorrman:
I don't understand shii you wrote
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by omojeesu(m): 9:12am On Jan 05, 2020
[quote author=Solorrman post=85480110][/quote]

I understand you perfectly well.

Your vituperation comes from a depraved mind that needs redemption. You are full of ignorance and hate.

The same reason why Jesus came to save you in the first instance, but will you allow Him?

The spirit in you is pure evil.

But Jesus loves you still! I do too.

If you are still 100% human, my prayer for you is that Jesus may reveal Himself to you before it is too late. May He arrest you as He arrested Saul of Tarsus. Amen.
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Skyonebaba: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2020
[quote author=Solorrman post=85480286][/quote] see this fool do you know islam better than me ?
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by okpalaAnambra: 6:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
Aysha110:

I dont think ure a muslim dat u claim.u just said ur wife to b but not ur wife,is dat the teaching of Quran and sunnah?we agreed she cover all her body,buh does islam permit such kind of pics,they are unmarried,does she know what Allah has planned for her,he might not b her husband since dey have not marry yet.will any man with moral and Allah fearing date her again?
Hi Aysha, how are u doing today? send me your number here, I will copy it then u modify
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Aysha110(f): 7:01pm On Feb 03, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

Hi Aysha, how are u doing today? send me your number here, I will copy it then u modify

Hi,i'm fyn tnx for asking.pls are u male or female coz i dont know d person i'm chatting wit.
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by okpalaAnambra: 7:13pm On Feb 03, 2020
Aysha110:

Hi,i'm fyn tnx for asking.pls are u male or female coz i dont know d person i'm chatting wit.
I'm male, thank u..u can forward it now so I can save it while u modify
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Aysha110(f): 8:49pm On Feb 03, 2020
okpalaAnambra:

I'm male, thank u..u can forward it now so I can save it while u modify

Oph please i'm so sorry but i can't give u my number for so many reasons,sorry i don mean to upset u,i'm sooo sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures) / Tinubu Meets Jonathan, Akpabio (Photos) / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.