Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,685 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo (71106 Views)

Arewa Twitter Calls Tinubu The 'Worst President Ever' / GRV’s Mother Calls Herself Mother Of Incoming Governor, Bashes Election Process / Tinubu Cannot Defeat Atiku - Arewa Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Lexjully: 3:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
The way we carry religion for this country eh, even God don taya with us. Everything na sin. If you eat, them go say Quran say make you no open your mouth pass 3cm wide, if e pass, no Haram, no so for Saudi Arabia them say woman no go drive because if she drive, the vibration of the car go make her vagina vibrate and that is Haram, but she go still enter moto o. See eh, make God just kill all of us, recreate us from beginning.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by deolu2000(m): 3:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
Criticaltemp:
This arewa people na real hipocrites
That's their compound name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Myself2(m): 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
@ First and second picture, the guy seems to be helping the babe scratch the top of her cunt with his left hand
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Isahalbash(m): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
itsme01:
grin

na wa..

I have lived in Dubai UAE and Islamic state of Sharjah UAE, I have being to Oman and Jedah Saudi Arabia, and i have many pakistani friends..

But one thing i can tell you for free as a muslim is that Northerners aint practising islam.. they are too backward to link them to islam, perhaps Afganistan Islam but definately not that of the Arabs

In mosque around UAE, if you are sported praying as a blackman and someone comes late you automatically would lead the prayer, if an Arab man sees you are a muslim regardless of skin colour he start treating you like a brother and offers you tea and food

lie lie...most Arabs are racist.

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Asad6ixty9: 3:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
catoluy:

Shattap Yoruba Muslim. You either practice Islam as Arab and Hausa-Fulani do, or you get out. Stop having one leg in and one out.
true islam is practised in accordance with the holy Qur'an and hadeet not based on any other foreign concept

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by olril17(m): 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
pointofview2019:

Religious discussions are always sensitive. I am also a muslim, and i will try to state what i know and as islam permits. Yes there are some very judgemental and hypocritic people out there that try using islam to cover up their own holier than thou mentality, but in this case even though their approach as many times is just plain judgemental, it is not wrong. Islam does not permit for an unmarried couple to have such bodily contact. As for the person that wrote this, you have every right to your opinion but as a muslim, that opinion should not be against islamic teachings. Besides as you rightly pointed out, everyone sins, but opinions matter especially when it comes to such sensitive issues. You don't have to be perceived as a soji person. you are a muslim first and everything else after.May Allah Grant us the wisdom to overcome what is wrong and stand for what is right. ameen
boko Haram sympathizer,I spit on your head .
awon monafikii oshii

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Isahalbash(m): 3:42pm On Jan 03, 2020
olril17:
boko Haram sympathizer,I spit on your head . awon monafikii oshii

How did you know he's monafiki?
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by olril17(m): 3:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
Isahalbash:

How did you know he's monafiki?
don't talk to me terrorist... ask your Arabs overlord or shut up. bokoharam
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by ABCthings: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
[s]
Okoroawusa:
If Nigeria does not kill religion, religion will kill Nigeria. Both Christians and Muslims r the same. Bunch of hypocrites!
[/s] You're a fool.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by lastempero: 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
jumper524:
That ride for background sha

Dope!!!
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Ataiz(m): 3:57pm On Jan 03, 2020
ContractKiller:
Muslims on Twitter react aggressively to a couple's pre-wedding photos

Nigerian Muslims on Twitter, popularly known as 'Arewa Twitter' have lashed out at a couple's pre-wedding photos as being indecent and against Islamic laws and precepts.

It is quite difficult to understand why this sect of people are always triggered by innocent posts on social media as this isn't the first time they have been a subject of trends such as this. The last being a series of ill comments hurled at a Twitter baker who made a Qu'ran themed cake.

Issues such as this have led to conflicts and arguments between northern twitters and their southern counterparts. As regards the photo, it has been alleged that it is against Islamic precepts to post public photos with bodily contacts before marital vows are exchanged.

Arewa Twitter is generally a group established on social media to correct societal norms and enforce Islamic laws on social media. Photos of the couples and reactions by Twitter users are posted underneath.

[img]https://images./563yuIHKvYmo0KIgyiVQek.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./uJJ95WV9Aowt90x8SIlpT.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5BryjtriDnjZPuJPuK8ecu.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./Zj2TGwqVETexhDP2AIMq3.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./4z4VsMkwZrRZfJl1sjLTzC.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./5UVdW3l1vrjYITLZB9HKYH.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./dFm3L3xqXdxzWd8vVElTx.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3oTAJrnFhcnoVd44eWB3YZ.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./11ahcYQJ21Dh5dozalu22S.jpg[/img]

You can share your thoughts on them. Do you think there's anything wrong in the photos? Do you think members of Arewa Twitter were bickering unnecessarily?

Arewa Twitter is Northern Twitter not Muslim Twitter
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by itsme01: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
Isahalbash:

lie lie...most Arabs are racist.

i said muslims... not all arab you see are muslims, infact their mosques are quite empty for a muslim country unlike Nigeria
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Henri8: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
helinues:
No be only Henna, na Hyena

Hypocrites people
In fact, na hymen sef.
Nonsense and ingredients.

Those areas yoots are mad.
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by KiggerLomo(m): 4:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Tartie:
No be Dezell be dat?
mans was brought up in the States(USA),him jst dey breeze in enter kano then breeze out.
He a dope rapper,him and soulja boy were coursemates.
Gbam!! I love his collabo with Korede Bello, Aisha.. The guy is good no be lie! He has a touch of secularism in him cheesy cheesy
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by delishpot: 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
I have learnt a new one. Hiding and commiting sons better than doing it publicly. Wow!! Hypocrisy. Now I understand why their rich and leaders arrange sexcapades with alcohol and girls behind closed doors while beheading and chopping off arms of those poor masses or rivals in public.
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by PapaAdanna: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
ISLAM... They are aggressive both online and offline

Tufia..
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Enemyofpeace: 4:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
When will muslims learn to mind their business
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
GhettoG1:
I'm a Muslim but i must confess most Muslims re jst hypocrite... What's wrong with that?
Even in quran Allah instruct Muslim women to always cover their head nd dress morally which d lady already did.
Muslim men are to put on something covering up to there knee level which d guy already did.
Those arewa youths re jst mumu jare, even my own i will do pass that... No b my wife to be?
shutup and use your brains

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by BeerParlour: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
Terrorists

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Sagay212: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
They can only criticise...that's where their madness will end. If them born them well, make them go near the couple. Their sharia madness is only for the poor and foo.lish. the rich know how to enjoy and protect themselves
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Navy08(m): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
Theenchanter2:
Na this one even off me pass.

So its better to hide sin in islam than to publicise it..... smiley

Interesting.

Yeah. It is better to hide a sin than publicize it. Forget about Islam, it only takes a rational mind to understand this. Publicizing sins brings about corruption in the society. Because this things can usually spread and become the norm. But, when you hide a sin, you only have to deal with it with your conscience not bordering that other people might emulate your steps. Thus, carefully guiding your sins is better rather than exposing it to the general public. Think about this, "Why do you think the People of Sodom were Punished?" Do you think it was because of their sins? No, because they pride themselves in acting it and publicize their pervasion. when you go back to history and even archaeological facts. You find out that these people were drawing all sorts of erotic images, private genitals, erotic sculptures etc in their gates, homes, floors, cups, plates, cooking utensils, clothes, gate entrance and so much more. You can look up a documentary online to fathom the level of pervasion of those people. But in our present day society it hasn't gotten to the extent that people will exhibit and expose to that extent. Though gradually we are getting there.

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by bdauran: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
GhettoG1:
I'm a Muslim but i must confess most Muslims re jst hypocrite... What's wrong with that?
Even in quran Allah instruct Muslim women to always cover their head nd dress morally which d lady already did.
Muslim men are to put on something covering up to there knee level which d guy already did.
Those arewa youths re jst mumu jare, even my own i will do pass that... No b my wife to be?
what about the hugging?
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by tomdon(m): 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2020
Arewa Twitter is a terrorist organization

USA take note

So they don't remember that Twitter wasn't created by Saudi, someone remind them that it is an infidel that created it. Stupid people
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by SexytorresE(f): 5:47pm On Jan 03, 2020
Owners of religion are here grin
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
czarina:
Why? Is dating forbidden in Islam?

You need us to knead you. Check my profile

Yes, it brings about sexual attraction which encourages adultery
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by nnaeyes6: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nice Car.

Muslims are just crazy. My room mate then had gonoria then in school, I was the one that used herbal to cure him.
He had girls he hide and sleeps with. But mention public sin, he will bring weapon.
Very stupid sect. If other religions are these stupid, no Muslim will live.

U people are very lucky because of Christ and new testament.

The First 5 book of Moses called tora is enough to follow and wipe u people off from the surface of the eat.
Claiming James Bond always.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by ibromodzi: 6:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo by Legendguru: 6:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anthony Okechukwu Died In An Accident Not Lekki Tollgate Shooting - Brother / ObIdients & Tinubu Supporters, What Do You Learn From Datti & Sanwo-Olu Picture? / Between ENDSARS Looter And American Capitol Invasion Looter (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.