Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,709 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:43 PM

Should I Take Her To Calabar Carnival Or Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Take Her To Calabar Carnival Or Not? (787 Views)

How Do I Take My Fiance Virginity Without Hurting Her? / Agbeg Help.... Apart From Tramadol.. What Else Can I Take? / ITS Just Our 1st Date And She Brought Condoms, "Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Take Her To Calabar Carnival Or Not? by ITbomb(m): 4:35pm On Dec 02, 2010
I'm with this lovely angel and our relationship is about 8 month old. it has been a custom for me and my key friends to have an end of year get-together in tinapa calabar. in previous years i've always been there single and wild. this year however, i ve gotten so much into this girl and it's mutual, we might actually tied the knot soon. my friends and old time chicks in calabar are banging my phone to make arrangements and if i go with my gf there might be some tension and i really want to go there alone one last time as a single man that i am but she cant bear to get me out of sight for two weeks especially this festive period. i cant disappoint my business contacts. how do i make her understand that i must go ALONE
Re: Should I Take Her To Calabar Carnival Or Not? by Dyt(f): 4:39pm On Dec 02, 2010
Lock er up in d room bom bom
Re: Should I Take Her To Calabar Carnival Or Not? by ITbomb(m): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2010
Dyt:

Lock er up in d room bom bom
Coming from a girl. i think i'll take that
Re: Should I Take Her To Calabar Carnival Or Not? by MrCork7: 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2010
CALA what?? IBO festival? bro cant u bring her to: London Notinhill canival? undecided
Re: Should I Take Her To Calabar Carnival Or Not? by ITbomb(m): 3:45am On Dec 03, 2010
Mr¬Cork:

CALA what??  IBO festival?  bro cant u bring her to: London Notinhill canival? undecided
Re: Should I Take Her To Calabar Carnival Or Not? by ITbomb(m): 12:42pm On Dec 06, 2010
«^^^»
Re: Should I Take Her To Calabar Carnival Or Not? by sleekch1c(f): 12:50pm On Dec 06, 2010
@op
so u want to go so u can be free to engage in any form of promiscuity u deem fit right?
well,u can go alone but i sincerely pray that she bleeps another guy while u re at it.
damn,what the Bleep is wrong with u men?**long hiss**
Re: Should I Take Her To Calabar Carnival Or Not? by Yorisb: 1:02pm On Dec 06, 2010
sleekch1c:

@op
so u want to go so u can be free to engage in any form of promiscuity u deem fit right?
well,u can go alone but i sincerely pray that she bleeps another guy while u re at it.
damn,what the bleep is wrong with u men?**long hiss**

Ain't you being a bit judgemental? undecided

Nevertheless, I'm yet to find anything in the OP's post that implies thus^^, or is anything wrong with Dude requesting for a ''me time''(atleast 4 the last time as posted) . I'm sure you wouldn't mind some ''girly-times'' sometimes, now would you?

Keke na Pepe!
Re: Should I Take Her To Calabar Carnival Or Not? by red100(f): 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2010
the truth, you can never make her understand no matter what and you know why

(1) (Reply)

Reflections And Relationships / Love Me, Love Me Not / The Best Remedy For Heart-break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.