Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,367 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

Love Me, Love Me Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Me, Love Me Not (784 Views)

Can't Woo A Girl... Even When They Show Me Love / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend / Signs of true Love (does he really love me?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Me, Love Me Not by Untentable: 6:58pm On Apr 16, 2011
I need advice for a friend, she confided in me. This is her problem. Her name is Bimbo and the other parties will be referred to as Seyi and Tosin. Please note dat dese names are fictitious to protect d identites of dese individuals.
Bimbo is in love wit Seyi (male) and he loves her too, however Tosin is in love wit Seyi too. Note that Bimbo, Seyi and Tosin are all friends and reside in the same neighbourhood. Although Tosin is not aware of d affair btw Bimbo and Seyi and she is tryin to possess him. The whole thing is startin to look like competition but Seyi doesn't like it and he has spoken wit Bimbo not to do anytin to hurt Tosin's feelins and to be matured abt it.
Now Seyi is down (ill) and guess who was wit him, Tosin. Bimbo was confused whether to go into his room to take care of him since Tosin is already dere doin it or to just walk away because she doesn't want to hurt Tosin and disappoint her luv Seyi.
What should Bimbo do since Seyi wants her to be understandin and patient and dat he will put Tosin in her place witout hurtin her feelins. Note dat d 3 of dem reside in d same quarters as corpers. What should Bimbo do? Or should she wait for d guy to sort it out?
Re: Love Me, Love Me Not by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2011
Its called having your cake and eating it too. Seyi is either playing both ladies or doesn't have balls to stand and show the world that Bimbo is his woman(says a lot about their r/ship).

Imagine if he told the other woman the same shiit as he did Bimbo?! She better check herself and ask this man to either stand by her or walk away.
Re: Love Me, Love Me Not by Untentable: 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2011
True words. Dats d same advice I gav. Men by our nature are polygamous. And most corpers esp guys only hav one thing on their mind. S3x, Don't know why d ladies fall easily to our lies and deception. Is dere a way she can compel d guy to express his love more openly cos she loves him too much.
Re: Love Me, Love Me Not by Untentable: 1:26am On Apr 17, 2011
This scenario is making Bimbo think dat Seyi is not expressin his love enough and dat he might have a soft spot for Tosin, She is thinkin of tellin Tosin to steer clear of her man, Whatd'ya think she should do?
Re: Love Me, Love Me Not by desholah(m): 1:46am On Apr 17, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

Its called having your cake and eating it too. Seyi is either playing both ladies or doesn't have balls to stand and show the world that Bimbo is his woman(says a lot about their r/ship).

Imagine if he told the other woman the same shiit as he did Bimbo?! She better check herself and ask this man to either stand by her or walk away.

You have said it right!
Re: Love Me, Love Me Not by Blazay(m): 5:49am On Apr 17, 2011
Naijans and fake life sha! cheesy
They are all "friends", yet do not know when one is gbenshing the other. Yeah rrrrrright!
If Tosin does not know Seyi and Bimbo are an item, she is pretending not to know because she wants to "do" Seyi too. kiss
The reason you never "befriend" people in a group. ESPECIALLY with one or two sleazy hoes of females in it. Before you turn your back, they are plotting to kill you so they can start phocking each other.  grin

Very common amongst Yoruba and Igbo girls. One reason I can NEVER befriend 'em or allow 'em in my home. Too irritatingly sneaky and conniving. Educated, but act like illiterates when it comes to this do or die poohsie/dee-ky matter. They are ready to kill for what is not even theirs. cry

You can tell "Seyi" is a Hot rabbit. Even from his "death" bed, he is planning how to corner Tosin. cheesy
Reminds me of a sad episode of ID on TV where a man conspired with his pregnant fiancé's female best friend to kill her and her unborn child because they were sleeping together. I think it was an episode from "Voices From The Dead". They actually succeeded. Thanks to Forensic Science. The skanky biatcht got life without parole!  The useless fiancée got a lighter sentence for concealing the fact he knew that his pregnant DEAD, pregnant fiancé was hacked to death and left to bleed to death with her unborn child in their bedroom. He ran when the police started asking questions. These are some black hood-rats in this Amerikkkka. . . .Chinekeee!!!! cry

These girls were childhood friends of course and THEY all attended the same church! grin

All because of toto and piriki!
T-U-F-I-A-K-W-A!!!!

The reason I do NOT befriend females! cheesy
Especially those local "holy-holy, buuuuush ones who think life begins and ends with a pen-is! cheesy

What should Bimbo do? Or should she wait for d guy to sort it out?

That Bimbo of a girl had better watch her back and BOTH of them. First, she should pretend she does not know what both of them are up to till she can get rid of both the Shifty-Seyi and the Tosin-Toxin! kiss Nothing to sort out abeg. They are not married. She should just allow them to phock themselves to death while she moves on jejely.

Never have a group of female friends around your man or family! Beware of the "church-going" ones too.

Thank my God! I do not allow females in my home. We fit jam for party, that is it! kiss

Never make friends in a group. . . NEVER befriend married couples either. Keep only ONE friend when dealing with a couple. Never befriend both. Na you dem go dey gossip about. Them fit plan kill you sef. . . . you nor go know. cheesy
Re: Love Me, Love Me Not by Untentable: 2:30am On Apr 18, 2011
ok
Re: Love Me, Love Me Not by Ranoscky(m): 6:34am On Apr 18, 2011
Bimbo is an as$ pie!

For heaven sake, what is she stil doing in the relationship when the boyfriend is seeing som1 else openly?
Re: Love Me, Love Me Not by SexyDuby(f): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2011
Did u say all dese people r corpers as i wonder how matured minded people involve demselves in such crapy kinda r/ships.
Its so obvious dat seyi wants 2 eat his cake n have it. Besides, y be in a r/ship & u still kip hiding ur affair? He doesnt want 2 hurt Tosin so na Bimbo body fit 2 bare d pain abi?
@Poster, u better tell ur friend, its either he makes his choice btw d both of dem or she 4gets bout him as he's proven 2 her dat Tosin's hapiness is more important 2 him dan hers. angry angry angry

(1) (Reply)

If Not For Children: / Naija Girls Runz Is The Reason U Dont Get Married In Time / A Short Very Beautiful Lady Or A Very Tall Ugly Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.