Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:36 AM

Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend (1752 Views)

Someone’s Faithful Girlfriend Is Another Man’s Hookup Babe / Why Is Finding A Faithful Girlfriend Hard In Lagos? / How Many Of You Can Boast Of A Faithful Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by DoubleEngine007: 9:38am On Jan 04, 2020
goldman777:

Nigerian ladies are getting more rotten as the years roll by and oozing of moral decay and uselessly careless lifestyles.Thats why baby mama,s are on the increase a typical street smart knows marriageable ladies as good wives are as scarce as diamonds.And runs,prostitution and olosho,s are the abundance of the ladies we have in Nigeria today
Seriously bro.. Getting married these days is a big risk,and its making most men frustrated,some die before their time these days.. I used to criticize guys who does baby mama things..but now I think its the best option o.. Girls of this generation are just something else.. They cheat with every opportunity.. When you get to know that she is a cheat,they will back it up with if you have not cheated on her too. As if na them wan pay the bride price,the millions for the marriage (Traditional marriage/Wedding). They will soon start marrying themselves.. Thank God guys are getting wiser now.. I made up my mind long time ago,if i will ever take any girl serious. Its gonna be business,and if she can't agree to the terms and condition,make she go marry her papa and dey cheat on him.. If its sex( cuz thats all they have to offer,when they are in a relationship),its cheaper than sachet water..if u know ur way,you won't even spend a dine before getting sex from them. I dey para for girls these days o..
Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by harsysky(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2020
I have been in two very long relationships before I finally setted down with the later. I got to find out that humans can't be God and vice versa. When a woman does upto 70 - 80% of what you anticipate, be grateful and take it with full joy. Rotten or no rotten, accept whatever fate brings to your table and make do with it.

Do you know that there are some husbands who at a point had told their wives to sleep with people for connection purposes? That's to show you how decay the world is.

For me, I don't expect much from anyone. I try always to do that which I want to get from my wife. Try to be a reflection of what you want your partner to be.

1 Like

Re: Please Are There Men Who Can Boast Of Having A Faithful Girlfriend by prettysassygirl(f): 10:44am On Jan 04, 2020
harsysky:
I have been in two very long relationships before I finally setted down with the later. I got to find out that humans can't be God and vice versa. When a woman does upto 70 - 80% of what you anticipate, be grateful and take it with full joy. Rotten or no rotten, accept whatever fate brings to your table and make do with it.

Do you know that there are some husbands who at a point had told their wives to sleep with people for connection purposes? That's to show you how decay the world is.

For me, I don't expect much from anyone. I try always to do that which I want to get from my wife. Try to be a reflection of what you want your partner to be.
Wisdom,hmmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Character I Like Is In A Body I Don't Like What Should I Do? / Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock / Am Writing Waec And Masturbated Just Now- Is There Any Hope For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.