Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock (1748 Views)

Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Genotype Ended Her 3 Years Relationship(vid,pix) / My Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock, Pls Advice , / Lady Ends Her 3 Years Relationship After She Found This On Her Boyfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Shina500(m): 6:13am On Apr 12, 2020
We started dating seven (7) years ago. We truly love each other and we still do. She knows every member of my family and she knows mine. We are not married yet because I don't have a well paying job yet to take care of a family. She just graduated from nursing school and I have 2 degrees.

Two months ago, I got a call from my dad that I can't marry Nike simply because he has gotten prophecies from 2 prophets that we are not compatible, that she's the reason I have not been able to nail down a good job (spiritual things o) all this while, but this is contrary to what I was told when I went for prayers. There love for her has turned to hatred, they don't want to hear anything about her.

I truly love her and I am 99.9% sure she loves me too. I intend to spend the rest of my life with her, she ticks all the box as regards what I am looking for in a woman. She's a very good girl but how will I marry someone against my parents wish and also against their so called prophet?
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Youngpo413: 6:15am On Apr 12, 2020
Na the babe I pity though,how she go take start afresh after seven wasted(?) years..too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by shamsin6300(m): 6:16am On Apr 12, 2020
All this prophecy self undecided
Someone cannot married in peace again?

Go and sit with your parent, tell them most of the prophecy if not all are false as such should not be regarded.

We have heard of many prophecy that never came to past even the one they prophesied about Buhari death.

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 12, 2020
Shina500:
We started dating seven (7) years ago. We truly love each other and we still do. She knows every member of my family and she knows mine. We are not married yet because I don't have a well paying job yet to take care of a family. She just graduated from nursing school and I have 2 degrees.

Two months ago, I got a call from my dad that I can't marry Nike simply because he has gotten prophecies from 2 prophets that we are not compatible, that she's the reason I have not been able to nail down a good job (spiritual things o) all this while, but this is contrary to what I was told when I went for prayers. There love for her has turned to hatred, they don't want to hear anything about her.

I truly love her and I am 99.9% sure she loves me too. I intend to spend the rest of my life with her, she ticks all the box as regards what I am looking for in a woman. She's a very good girl but how will I marry someone against my parents wish and also against their so called prophet?
be a man and stand your ground. The prophets are not God and most times lie. Pastors and prophets too divorce. Why did they not see it ehn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Ladylite: 6:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Shina500:

This is y I hate naija prophets

Most genuine prophets here would request to see you both an pray with both of you... Right there in the presence of everyone the girl will be free. But naija prophets can scatter things.

It's best you take her to your pastor and explain the matter to him. I personally do not believe she needs deliverance, Nigerians just look for whom to blame most times.

If she has been there for you, don't dump her... Marry her. If those were real prophets they would have delivered her ND prophecied a big job for you.

4 Likes

Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Easybela(f): 6:17am On Apr 12, 2020
Do not let her know of the prophecy, do not let her know that your parents no longer like her. Stand your ground and fight for her,when they see that you ain't willing to let go,they will give up
And once you pull through, go and see her people with the tiniest thing you can afford and start from there first. Don't wait until you gave billions before you make a move

5 Likes

Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Tallesty1(m): 6:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Ask your father how he would feel if someone dates his daughter for seven years and dumps her.
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:19am On Apr 12, 2020
Why are you now telling us? Should we take over from you. After banging the babe to stupor for 7 years you wanna use excuse to dump her... oga, handle your wide pussy and leave us alone
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Officialgarri: 6:23am On Apr 12, 2020
They say prophecy is good and I agree. But what I don't ever sit down to listen to and won't advise anyone to listen to is DIVINATION.

While Divination is also a prophecy, it can ruin your zeal and effort to make progress.

Divination is just like sitting down and waiting for your HIV result.

OP and everyone that are being tied down by words of a so-called prophet, kindly take your own bold step with so much conviction and it will work for you. But take Precautions!
I tell you that those Prophets will come back to say God changed his mind grin

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by stnkembu(m): 6:41am On Apr 12, 2020
Uncle, did u say 7 years angry shocked

I blame the lady.... Wallowing in a non-directional relationship for 7 solid years!

Sista for don dump u a long time ago.
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 12, 2020
all these fake prophet out to destroy people's life.
Why don't you pray by yourself?

You should be concerned with the things you can see and leave the unseen for God

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Atlanticfire: 6:52am On Apr 12, 2020
The prophet has someone in mind for you.
He is using false prophecy to make you available
Or he is want more money from your parents and needed to give them a prophecy to be eligible for more money.

Brother, sit your dad down and tell him that the prophet is duping him. It will be difficult to convince your dad though since he already believes the fake prophet.
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by matrix199(m): 6:53am On Apr 12, 2020
It seems your dad has a knack for eating from the better-halves of his sons, and was told by the dimwit prophet he won't be eating from the apple of his son's eyes should they get married thus, he wants to put an end to the relationship so you can find another lady he stands a chance of eating from.

Situations like this always define the man as weak or real.

By the way, if you turned out to be the latter, I'd suggest you go break some prophet's bones so that next time, there won't be fake prophecies again.

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Headlesschicken(m): 7:09am On Apr 12, 2020
undecided Onye amuma si anyi gbara umu nwanyi Oso...
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 12, 2020
Don’t mean to sound insultive.
What did the prophet tell your parents is the reason why they are poor?

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Ukwa1: 7:44am On Apr 12, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
They say prophecy is good and I agree. But what I don't ever sit down to listen to and won't advise anyone to listen to is DIVINATION.

While Divination is also a prophecy, it can ruin your zeal and effort to make progress.

Divination is just like sitting down and waiting for your HIV result.

OP and everyone that are being tied down by words of a so-called prophet, kindly take your own bold step with so much conviction and it will work for you. But take Precautions!
I tell you that those Prophets will come back to say God changed his mind grin
[/s]
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by missimelda01(f): 8:01am On Apr 12, 2020
If you truly believe in the spiritual (just like I do), I'd suggest you and your partner go down on your knees and pray to God yourself, if it's the will of God for you both to be together things will happen smoothly, if not there will be a separation.

It is encouraged that you begin to pray for your relationship as soon as it starts.

2 Likes

Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 12, 2020
Shina500:

You are about getting scammed by your parents stupidity...
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Unik3030: 11:55am On Apr 12, 2020
Shina500:

This is the worst place to seek advice,many people advicing u to go against your parents wish don't even have a girlfriend or boyfriend.
Guy try n run underground check spiritually on your own n don't rush in making decisions cos at this stage u are at cross road n anything u do here can make or mar u
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by BigJoe19: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Why are you now telling us? Should we take over from you. After banging the babe to stupor for 7 years you wanna use excuse to dump her... oga, handle your wide pussy and leave us alone
At the bolded, was she doing a favour sleeping with him? Was she forced? Or was she not enjoying his own dick?

All this nonsense wey some men dey talk for Nairaland dey vex person.

3 Likes

Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by baralatie(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shina500:

so in summary you have wasted in (real terms) 7 years of a woman's life .
omo the girl don jam.

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2020
Unik3030:
This is the worst place to seek advice,many people advicing u to go against your parents wish don't even have a girlfriend or boyfriend.
Guy try n run underground check spiritually on your own n don't rush in making decisions cos at this stage u are at cross road n anything u do here can make or mar u

You do not know that spirits obey humanbeings orders.

That God the creator created man to be higher than Angels. It's written in the Bible.

Stay there and be doing Divination, out of FEAR and be claiming you are seeking prophecy. Nah Divination kill Saul.

Going to seek the will of God from agents of the devil.

You don't need to be ordained a prophet before you can hear from God. God speaks to his Prophets through dreams and Visions, when you are asleep.

Not by long story after they have given him money and told him what to say.
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by benedima1990(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2020
e b like say na white garment your parent dey go

bliv those white garment prophet prophecy about relationship at your own risk

myself and my immediate brother are vivid example .

is there any white garment prophet who doesn't attack u from relationship aspect.

b wise jawe and go for it hrt
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by baralatie(m): 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2020
eeewo!
after all the knacking,eh!
as in knacking for 7 years and you go leave am for herself
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by adexpa(m): 2:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Look at this two post @unik3030 n @missimelda01 they are saying something I respect. You have to work with your parents to take final decision. Talk to them on the steps you have taken personally about it and the outcomes, then all of you can take final step together. They don't have to come up with command, they have to work with you to get final decision. Talk together has parents n son.

Advice.
7 years is too long before taking all necessary steps on your relationship and decide where it is heading.

It will be very tough for you to leave her now n if you decided to leave her, how n where is she going to start.

We need to be proactive in our endeavours.
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by dannex4adx(m): 2:33pm On Apr 12, 2020
I have been in this kind of situation before. My mom told about six (6) prophets and prophetess then. All the six gave different messages. At a point, I was confused because I don't know which one to believe. I had to pray on my own that "God! if she is not the chosen one for me from you, let the relationship scatter by fire in Jesus name". The result of my prayer manifested. I had seen a prophet giving wrong message to a woman about the man to choose, the man later beat the woman and they ended up divorced, the woman had to marry another person and till now she is happy. My advice to you is to pray about it because it might be correct or wrong. Go to God yourself about it. God is not wicked, He will show you, it might be through dreams, visions or through her behavior.

1 Like

Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by frozen70(f): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shina500:

Understanding each other is the main thing that makes marriage to work

If she is your happiness tell your parents that she is your happiness and you will appreciate if she is allowed into the family

If she is not your happiness tell her what you were told and be with her till she finds her heart inside her, because you have already taken it and you have to return it back

There will always be prophesies even the ones the devil presents

But if unfortunately you meet the devil her self after breaking up with her

Run back to her if she is still available
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by Lamanii22(f): 3:48pm On Apr 12, 2020
I don't believe in prophecies lol... I rather follow what the bible says...
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by olisaemeka1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 12, 2020
Shina500:

That is how a prophet told my aunt that my mum is a witch n does not want us her children to succeed....her eye clear when her account almost empty cos of prophet ....worst part na this my same mama she come beg for money later ...n my mum a witch syill gave her. not all prophesies are from God, some are from evil spirits n some come after taking 49% by volume.

#forgot to add that all of us( my mums kids are doing very well)
Re: Seven Years Relationship Is About To Hit The Rock by fredopareto(m): 5:05pm On Apr 12, 2020
Life is a choice ..if u go by ur own way..it means u must b verily strong in all odd odawise u ve urself to blame..sticking with ur parent..two tink re involve. Is either u tank dem or u regretted dere decision in life..pray..

(1) (Reply)

The Reality Of Dating A Nigerian Lady / At 22, I Asked A Girl Out Face2Face For The First Time Last Night / How I Donated My Egg to my husband sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.