Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa (56885 Views)

Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm / Nigeria Is World’s Largest Producer Of Yam In FAO Ranking ― FG / Nigeria Responsible For Collapse Of Rice Mills In Thailand - Audu Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Froshloaded:

Lol, so whats your fav soup??
PS are you a student??
Don't mind my questions cheesy

Oga on top is observing. So I comment my reserve. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by ehissi(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
rusher14:

Coscharis is presently making money from rice production.

The current annual capacity of Cosharis rice plant is enough to cover the demand of rice in lagos state..........................................for just one day.

The daily demand for bag of rice in lagos state alone is over 800,000 bags per day......
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Onyi4live(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
It’s should be affordable for the poorest of the poor
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Fejimummy: 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
with all the many stones they are giving us to eat mtchewww
na only big names and title we like we don't live up to expectations abeg Nigerian rice is still crap
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by paix(m): 10:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Yet the economy is still in critical condition
All this one na paper work. Accept anything they say at your own peril.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by ajokeade920: 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:
Nigeria Is Now The Highest Producers Of Lies In Africa.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Maxymilliano:
Here we go again ... Same way Chief Audu Ogbeh once claimed that rice mills were shutting down in Thailand as a result of the decline in rice importation by Nigeria only to be debunked by no other person than the Ambassador of Thailand to Nigeria

And yet they came to beg us to continue buying rice from them at reduced price
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Chukwurah003: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
God punish PDP
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Galadimabawa: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Audio Highest Producers of rice
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Chukwurah003: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Yet the economy is still in critical condition

Nobody expects the likes of you to comprehend. undecided
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by modsfucker: 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
As I no see foreign rice buy for market, I kukuma turned to Basmati rice. I don't have the strength to eat that stones laden local rice grin
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by themayor4542(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nanagom:
grin igba igba igbaladogi

Who else remembers this song grin grin grin

This might be so in the future surpassing Thailand and co but not right now, which day we close border angry

True. Very true.

Considering the fact that rice is still being smuggled in.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Tirimizhee: 10:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Urahara22: 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2020
Blue3k:
Im skeptical about that 8 tons figure. That means Nigeria is completely self sufficient in rice and more than doubled production. If that much rice was produced it would show in price decline.

I don't think the high cost of rice is due to low supply. It's because of the high cost of production.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Maxymilliano(m): 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2020
maasoap:

And yet they came to beg us to continue buying rice from them at reduced price

Vietnam, not Thailand
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by DammyGbade(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
With that your dirty rice grin
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by lasmile(f): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:

Hehehehehe..... Did one enter gan ni o

Abeg interested peep should checkout my siggy
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by ahmedsaniadamu(m): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
highest producers but we are dying from Hungry
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
Audio rice filled with stones.......
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by DerickCO(m): 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2020
I can see many people commenting because they don't want to die of hunger.
Well, Keep it up!

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Stillthebest: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
kiss

Yes in book.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by johnisaola(m): 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Audio RP
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Emmyvans: 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
Please google.
This is an old new from March 2019.

See link below:
https://allafrica.com/stories/201903070061.html
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Ken4Christ: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:

Hahaha I laugh in Spanish. At least the devil himself will know he has lying competitors.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by awhy2unde: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ona just dey scam us for the country, but one bag of local rice is #20,000. Abeg make ona stop to dry deceive us.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Akuruoulo(m): 10:51pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:

abeg borrow me small sense
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by after7: 10:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:

LMAO
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Jaqenhghar: 11:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
donbachi:
[img]https://media1./images/694357a89167bfb3511c58cd1926cc50/tenor.gif?itemid=8843570[/img]
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Bestbeelieve: 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
lies everywia!!!!
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by zoezoelogistics(m): 11:12pm On Jan 03, 2020
Topccy007z:
I wish it's true. Because to me rice is still quite expensive

Trust me, the Govt got it right with the rice revolution. Rice from the farm/source is very cheap, the problem is with the middle men/women.

I had same notion of rice being expensive until my wife went into this Business and saw the secret of this trade, the price kept dropping as she was getting closer to the very source of the rice sent from Kano/kaduna/Kebbi.

We are our own problem, trust me.
Rice is very cheap form the rice farmers.
Na middlemen dey chop big big money.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by joinnow: 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2020
AUDIO RICE shocked

TWITTER RICE grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) / My Profitable Cucumber Farm . / E-Agriculture Course And Certification - Career Boost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.