Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa (56846 Views)

Rice Farmers Harvesting Rice In Their Farm / Nigeria Is World’s Largest Producer Of Yam In FAO Ranking ― FG / Nigeria Responsible For Collapse Of Rice Mills In Thailand - Audu Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by SouthSouth1914: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Sirseedorf(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
How true is this news please.

We don't want any over hyped shits o
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Lynx001: 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
to be sincere local production has increased. I hv seen different brand of local rice within the last 1year. bt due to the fact that foreign rice is btw 27k to 30k. i think local producers/distributors peg their price a little below that knowing that we dont hv choice. my friend bought local rice 13k at enugu. (i dont knw if its true)that same rice sells at 19-23 in other cities. Distributors could also be taking advantage of us

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Parko(m): 8:03pm On Jan 03, 2020
Mtchwww
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nerdnextdoor: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
Rice filled with stones and sand.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by PlaysNigeria: 8:04pm On Jan 03, 2020
After that nko

Largest producers of Lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by KingGBsky(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Congratulations to Nigeria. If Buhari can make Nigeria rice sufficient and even to the level of exporting rice then it’s very welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by mokt(m): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Na so
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by jconsulting(f): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Once you have anything to do with this administration you must know how to lie very well , is part of recommendation

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by frozen70(f): 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Did they include the stones

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by toprealman: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2020
Audio rice statistics
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by AuwalYusuf812(m): 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Then how much is still rice in the market.

Deceive them & not me okay.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by adetula148: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
rottennaija:

Bros, don't be too pessimistic, if we continue in this direction, eventually, we will get there. Egypt and other countries didn't get to where they were with leaders Nigeria had been cursed with from independence.

Have faith. Give it time. In time, in time.

We produce rice yet it is expensive, and all you could say is we should give it time. This is total madness . rice should be cheap for us in Nigeria not expensive. The country is a mess. The rice is full of stones yet so expensive . we are the ones suffering .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Pedrotina11: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
The dirty rice, with stone, dust and sand...bought rice and found finger nail inside...haha finger nail inside rice...it is nt hw far it is hw well..the 8 million tonnes, 6 million tonnes is dust and sand while 2 million tonnes is rice...nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 03, 2020
Abia!

See Mumu talk.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by czarina(f): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
This is what we want to hear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by naijazee2: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by pirazo: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
it is more economical to deceive the public than yourself....
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Kingspin(m): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
I will only hear from an expert
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by hayodejipop: 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Yet we are still eating stones Rice
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Emmasnoop(m): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Lie Lie people
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Ijaycool(f): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Egypt reduced their production

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by kweensheba: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
If that is really true, let it reflect in the open market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
largest producer of rice with stones ..

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by four44: 8:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hmmmmm!
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Godsonkemz(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Yet a common man can't afford a bag of rice in Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by royal231(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Audio rice
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by gosmoney(m): 8:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Why do dis people like other countries to laugh at us for christ sake And d same rice is still very expensive embarassed
Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by isan(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
U are stupid u think they start growing rice after closing the border ? Nigerian rice has been around for a long time
Mutemenot:
When was the border closed and how long does it take to farm rice?? Audio rice everywhere....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Urahara22: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Ogegeodey:

A thing of joy cos we are on the right part to self sufficiency. If we are self sufficient, we can think of export and earn foreign exchange.

Thinking of exporting expensive rice ?

Why will other countries buy Nigerias expensive stone infested rice when they can buy cheaper rice from Thailand and Vietnam.

No country in the world is self sufficient.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by Gforce2019: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Many of the Africa country still imported rice because it's cheaper than local rice.
Naija is the largest and the price is still 23k. What's no good news in it. All nah scam.

I spit on our government head.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Now The Highest Producer Of Rice In Africa by bid4rich(m): 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
Is it the one with stones?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Friend Was Coming From The Farm And Killed This Snake This Morning (photos) / EGUSI (melon) Buying/selling & Storage Busines In Nigeria / I Was Almost Bitten By This Puff Adder In My Corn Farm In Kaduna (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.