Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,455 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. (42046 Views)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? / Investor BJ Hints At Being A Buccaneer Member, Fans Hail Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by shomutuski(m): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=Ryocaj post=85478209]
Countless strip clubs in Lagos.. both Island n Mainland..[/quote/]

Silver Forte comes to mind chaiiii
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by MOHSHESHI(m): 6:56am On Jan 04, 2020
Cardinachukwu
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by poweredcom(m): 7:07am On Jan 04, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Nobody wants a white stripping ashawo in the streets of Lagos. She should apply for citizenship in Togo or Ghana... we don't need her type, she would end up spoiling and converting all out ladies to strippers

Well true lemme remind you she is not white ok she is afro latina
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Cousin9999: 7:13am On Jan 04, 2020
She's racist and regularly refers to black women and babies (actual babies) in the most vile, evil, and dehumanizing ways. This person shouldn't even be allowed to travel anywhere in Africa.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Hammer2019: 7:16am On Jan 04, 2020
Tetehjewels:
This move comes just a day after Ludacris got granted citizenship of Gabon. It seems Africa is the new focus for most black americans or Americans in general now

Bro, did you read the part where she mentioned the impending war?

Na run she wan run so angry
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 04, 2020
i will gladly give her my Nigeria citizenship, make she come give me her america own.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by olisaEze(m): 7:20am On Jan 04, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Cardi B came to Nigeria, ate the legendary naija jollof and since then, 9ja has been like her second home, now she's coming back as a Nigerian citizenship.
Can't say the same for our noisy neighbors that made her purge.

This should end any argument on who makes the best jollof....And besides After pronouncing Cardi B as “Kede B” Ghanaians thought she would choose Ghana?

Lwtmbb!!! This table ure shaking, God of harmattan pls come for us before this table will break! cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Cousin9999: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2020
Let the demon go to India. Her ugly, stupid, evil a** will fit in.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 04, 2020
zolapower:
I disagree with this my brother ,I accommodated a visitor we both met on a dating site just of recent from Dallas . The process to acquiring and or obtaining d visa to Nigeria at the Nigerian embassy in usa s not as rigorous as their opposite embassy ( the usa embassy in Nigeria ) the only challenge was the visa fee amount which was higher than that of Ghana . Now she wants to travel to Ghana for her Ghanaians citizenship which is given to them for free

bro gimme d name of dat dating site too, lemme try ma luck bruh dis ia 2020
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Emmasnoop(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Do your ashawo for that side oh i take God beg you, the olosho we get here many nor come add to them.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by LordPsalm(m): 7:28am On Jan 04, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Nobody wants a white stripping ashawo in the streets of Lagos. She should apply for citizenship in Togo or Ghana... we don't need her type, she would end up spoiling and converting all out ladies to strippers
Religious bandits alway judging others. I bet she's a million times better than most of ur religious leaders

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Goodquestion(m): 7:37am On Jan 04, 2020
Fabolousibk1:
Cardi B came to Nigeria, ate the legendary naija jollof and since then, 9ja has been like her second home, now she's coming back as a Nigerian citizenship.
Can't say the same for our noisy neighbors that made her purge.

This should end any argument on who makes the best jollof....And besides After pronouncing Cardi B as “Kede B” Ghanaians thought she would choose Ghana?

Kede B? Your comment can purge the whole nation.���

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by josdiv(m): 7:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Trump is trending....everybody wants to get their own slice of the trend.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Lamanii22(f): 7:47am On Jan 04, 2020
Netanya:
is it not Nigeria again, cardi b will get it

She will get it.. Lol
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by fotadmowmend(m): 7:48am On Jan 04, 2020
the babe don enjoy 9ja dickk
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Realhommie(m): 7:56am On Jan 04, 2020
fairfora:
Why wouldn't she? The amount she raked in Ghana didn't near half of what she made here in Nigeria. Come back soon jare and make more money to add to what is left after buying the recent mansion and get another one in Abuja.

By the way, African-Americans are thronging Ghana and some other african countries already, in their moves to return to their roots, as sponsored by Ghanaian government. Who can guess why none of them could think of Nigeria, despite her position and relevance in Africa and the world over?

An american rapper ludacris became a citizenship of gabon recently , more to come
Ludacris only became a citizen of Gabon by marriage through his wife and not coz any other reason you may think.. His wife is originally Gabonese and that citizenship is just to fulfill all righteousness..
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Rilwayne001: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2020
That girl's a clown grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by NWABUKA007(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2020
good news
in my opinion though,
African Americans have been collecting citizenship in Ghana enmass , if card b comes then others Will follow her footsteps as well
I just hope The right ones and ones who will contribute positively comes to Nigeria.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by MERCHANDISER: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2020
destinie2019:

She was being extremely sarcastic. Her tweet expressed outrage at Donald Trump's military action in Iran, which will make America unsafe, and her mention of Nigeria connotes just about the worst option possible.
We should be insulted.
This man,you're very intelligent.It was as if you knew what was on my mind.She was just being Ironic
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by MERCHANDISER: 8:15am On Jan 04, 2020
Kalixx:
THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION YESTERDAY EXECUTED A DRONE STRIKE THAT TOOK OUT A GENERAL AND INFLUENTIAL REVOLUTION-LEADING FIGURE, HEAD OF THE QUDS FORCE, THE COVERT EXTERNAL WING OF IRAN'S REVOLUTIONARY GUARDS:

QASSEM SOLEIMANI.

NOW THIS HAPPENED JUST THE 2ND DAY OF 2020 -- BARELY HAD THE YEAR STARTED.

MY QUESTION IS FOR THE SO-CALLED NIGERIAN PROPHETS THAT USUALLY MAKE NEW PROPHECIES EVERY YEAR.

HOW COME THEIR REVELATION COULD MISS SOMETHING OF THIS MAGNITUDE, JUST THE 2ND DAY OF THE YEAR?

THESE CLERGY GUYS SURE LOOK LIKE SCAM.
Religion is scam especially in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by TheSourcerer: 8:17am On Jan 04, 2020
ngsoundin:
says an idiot wh doesn’t know there is a strip club in ikeja Lagos
super burn
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Tapout(m): 8:22am On Jan 04, 2020
ngsoundin:
says an idiot wh doesn’t know there is a strip club in ikeja Lagos

leave that mumu .... grin grin
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nanatrendy(f): 8:25am On Jan 04, 2020
360command:
which part of Ghana are you from?
asanteman why?
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Finchmgh: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Cardi B is a black American, not white
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nostradamu(m): 8:44am On Jan 04, 2020
Netanya:
is it not Nigeria again, cardi b will get it

Lmaooooo! grin grin grin grin grin grin! Meaning say Naiija don turn olosho.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by donprinyo(m): 8:45am On Jan 04, 2020
The northerners de reason dat ur booby like mad
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by dasparrow: 8:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Tetehjewels:
This move comes just a day after Ludacris got granted citizenship of Gabon. It seems Africa is the new focus for most black americans or Americans in general now

Honestly, should Trump win a second term as president, and I suspect he will, I fear for America's minority groups. When you have a president that has an open disdain for certain groups of people, that becomes a problem.

I read Quora a lot. Already, what is going on in America now is that a police officer can just target you especially if you are Hispanic and then retain you claiming you are not an American even if you are. Some people have been retained for days, weeks even months despite having been born and raised in America. I won't be surprised if Black people regardless of your citizenship will be the next target of such acts.

I used to read posts on a black American forum once upon a time and saw some of them inquiring on their forum on how to migrate to either the Carribean or Africa or even Europe. This are interesting times ahead in America.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by eghesman: 9:01am On Jan 04, 2020
Tetehjewels:
American hip-hop star and mother of one, Cardi B, has revealed she might be kicking off the process to file for a Nigerian Citizenship as soon as possible.

Recall Cardi had the time of her life when she visited the West-African Country in December 2019 and she’s had nothing but positive reviews about the people and the country and it seems she may return anytime soon.

Her tweet reads ;

Cardi’s decision is coming after the U.S President, Donald Trump ordered an assassination that has been deemed as an act of war and might have repercussions on the American people.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/cardi-b-hints-at-filing-for-nigerian-citizenship/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

I think mrs petty would also file for the Nigerian citizenship
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by DejiPlug(m): 9:04am On Jan 04, 2020
Tetehjewels:
American hip-hop star and mother of one, Cardi B, has revealed she might be kicking off the process to file for a Nigerian Citizenship as soon as possible.

Recall Cardi had the time of her life when she visited the West-African Country in December 2019 and she’s had nothing but positive reviews about the people and the country and it seems she may return anytime soon.

Her tweet reads ;

Cardi’s decision is coming after the U.S President, Donald Trump ordered an assassination that has been deemed as an act of war and might have repercussions on the American people.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/cardi-b-hints-at-filing-for-nigerian-citizenship/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

Probably that would get her invited to Ozzys birthday

https://www.nairaland.com/5613106/birthday-blessings-africas-youngest-superstar

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by gcute2ng(m): 9:08am On Jan 04, 2020
donbachi:
cardinachi
shocked
donbachi:
cardinachi
Obviously she is an igbo girl na...
Dumbo...!
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2020
You guys take that chick way too seriously.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by skyfather09(m): 9:12am On Jan 04, 2020
this mumu woman we dey pray to comot, you won cum file for rubbish.. useless thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Simi Slays In Sexy Ankara Outfit / David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles / AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.