Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,592 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. (42048 Views)

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce / Lilian Esoro Hints At Going Back To Her Estranged Husband, Ubi Franklin? / Investor BJ Hints At Being A Buccaneer Member, Fans Hail Him (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by slimdamatrix1(m): 9:22am On Jan 04, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Nobody wants a white stripping ashawo in the streets of Lagos. She should apply for citizenship in Togo or Ghana... we don't need her type, she would end up spoiling and converting all out ladies to strippers

If you still judge people like this in 2020, I feel sorry for everyone in your life.

Your mentality must be zero
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nanatrendy(f): 9:30am On Jan 04, 2020
zolapower:
I disagree with this my brother ,I accommodated a visitor we both met on a dating site just of recent from Dallas . The process to acquiring and or obtaining d visa to Nigeria at the Nigerian embassy in usa s not as rigorous as their opposite embassy ( the usa embassy in Nigeria ) the only challenge was the visa fee amount which was higher than that of Ghana . Now she wants to travel to Ghana for her Ghanaians citizenship which is given to them for free
but do people pay to be nigerian citizens? You only need to meet certain requirements like not being an ex convict and staying in the country for sometime, marrying a partner from the country or an honorary one which is given to people who have made a significant contribution to the nation. For africans in the diaspora I think just the first two applies to them in Ghana. You should make things easy for them to come and settle with you especially those who have skills to teach you and the money to start businesses and employ others. It's better than accommodating Asians.

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by zolapower: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2020
emperorblog21:

bro gimme d name of dat dating site too, lemme try ma luck bruh dis ia 2020
Can't remember again bro. U can find yours too , bcus most Nigerians have damaged d image of our country . There's a place on that platform that users and or member of the platform are warned never to engage any Nigerian in chat . I became ashamed whenever I read that. We are blessed with great guys ,besides d American and British women are suppose to be coming self for sex tourism but nija guys done damage our rep
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 04, 2020
Realhommie:
Ludacris only became a citizen of Gabon by marriage through his wife and not coz any other reason you may think.. His wife is originally Gabonese and that citizenship is just to fulfill all righteousness..
whichever way, it doesn't matter. Did stevie wonder too Mary Ghanaian years back? He doesn't even want to he called an American anymore.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Gabbybass(m): 9:34am On Jan 04, 2020
Tetehjewels:
American hip-hop star and mother of one, Cardi B, has revealed she might be kicking off the process to file for a Nigerian Citizenship as soon as possible.

Recall Cardi had the time of her life when she visited the West-African Country in December 2019 and she’s had nothing but positive reviews about the people and the country and it seems she may return anytime soon.

Her tweet reads ;

Cardi’s decision is coming after the U.S President, Donald Trump ordered an assassination that has been deemed as an act of war and might have repercussions on the American people.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/cardi-b-hints-at-filing-for-nigerian-citizenship/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nanatrendy(f): 9:38am On Jan 04, 2020
igwefivestar:
what is this spy doing in Nigeria forum? grin grin grin Plssss someone should notify DSS.
why is no one confirming the door of return thing, oga is it true your govt is copying ghana. I have been sent to come and find out if it's true or not grin grin 2020 is going to be an interesting yr

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by zolapower: 9:43am On Jan 04, 2020
Nanatrendy:
but do people pay to be nigerian citizens? You only need to meet certain requirements like not being an ex convict and staying in the country for sometime, marrying a partner from the country or an honorary one which is given to people who have made a significant contribution to the nation. For africans in the diaspora I think just the first two applies to them in Ghana. You should make things easy for them to come and settle with you especially those who have skills to teach you and the money to start businesses and employ others. It's better than accommodating Asians.

Nevertheless ,I doubt if anyone of them will be willing to come to acquire d Nigerian citizen like they all arw going to ghana . The tribal, religious and corruption in high places will deter alot of them . Couple with epileptic power supply . Start a business in Ghana u stand a chance of getting a 5 year tax free holiday . Funny enough the lady in question was married to me when we met in October in Lagos. But will still prefer the Ghanaian citizenship first to her marital country citizenship, you know why ? Bcus Ghanaians are more liberal than NIGERIANs , no terrorist attack ( abi who wan comot from fry pan enter fire ) no religious war and no tribal differences.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by igwefivestar(m): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2020
Nanatrendy:
why is no one confirming the door of return thing, oga is it true your govt is copying ghana. I have been sent to come and find out if it's true or not grin grin 2020 is going to be an interesting yr
DSS is coming to confirm that to u. Just drop ur location here grin grin grin grin
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by zolapower: 9:50am On Jan 04, 2020
Nanatrendy:
Nana now I understand what u were saying , u are absolutely right ,I think Nigeria should also adopt the same method ghana us using rather than allowing the useless Asian manage our economy for us . Can u dm me please ? My wife ( the American citizen) and I are coming in February for our honeymoon. Please we will like to meet u in person if u can assist us in some of the requirements she needs to be a citizen.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Ayobami7(m): 9:51am On Jan 04, 2020
好的
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2020
fairfora:
Why wouldn't she? The amount she raked in Ghana didn't near half of what she made here in Nigeria. Come back soon jare and make more money to add to what is left after buying the recent mansion and get another one in Abuja.

By the way, African-Americans are thronging Ghana and some other african countries already, in their moves to return to their roots, as sponsored by Ghanaian government. Who can guess why none of them could think of Nigeria, despite her position and relevance in Africa and the world over?

An american rapper ludacris became a citizenship of gabon recently , more to come

so Lagos mosquitoes no bite this gal ? which part of Lagos did she stay
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Willy123(m): 10:02am On Jan 04, 2020
The lady has taste what she is not supposed to taste[
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nanatrendy(f): 10:08am On Jan 04, 2020
igwefivestar:
DSS is coming to confirm that to u. Just drop ur location here grin grin grin grin
grin we also want to know if the door is located along the border you have closed or its at the port?
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by igwefivestar(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2020
Nanatrendy:
grin we also want to know if the door is located along the border you have closed or its at the port?
lol, I think I like u.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Davinity: 10:21am On Jan 04, 2020
DonFreshmoney:
Nobody wants a white stripping ashawo in the streets of Lagos. She should apply for citizenship in Togo or Ghana... we don't need her type, she would end up spoiling and converting all out ladies to strippers
Is she white? Bush man! and then you'll go and self-service with her pictures, then come here and criticize her... Hypocrite
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nanatrendy(f): 10:24am On Jan 04, 2020
zolapower:

Nevertheless ,I doubt if anyone of them will be willing to come to acquire d Nigerian citizen like they all arw going to ghana . The tribal, religious and corruption in high places will deter alot of them . Couple with epileptic power supply . Start a business in Ghana u stand a chance of getting a 5 year tax free holiday . Funny enough the lady in question was married to me when we met in October in Lagos. But will still prefer the Ghanaian citizenship first to her marital country citizenship, you know why ? Bcus Ghanaians are more liberal than NIGERIANs , no terrorist attack ( abi who wan comot from fry pan enter fire ) no religious war and no tribal differences.
Ghana is no different from Nigeria in terms of tribal and religious differences, we have a separatist group as well but it's subtle, not because we are extraordinary but a system within our boarding schools was created to achieve that. People normally school outside their region during high school so you end up in a class or dormitory with people from different backgrounds and you leave not only educated but understanding other tribes and religions and learning how to coexist. I remember I had this muslim friend in high school and during their fasting period there was this rich hajia in the nearby town who brought the Muslim student food to break their fast, this friend of mine will always return with an extra plate of food for me so it's difficult to think of fighting eachother because of the relationship we have built over the years. As for your electricity problem I blame you the citizens, it seems you people have accepted your fate and so the politicians are also comfortable with the situation. You should be having protests and demonstration, make noise over the media give them wahala. Start voting those who don't take electricity issues seriously out and things will change. The worst nightmare of any Ghanaian govt is bad power supply because they know that they will know no peace
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nanatrendy(f): 10:28am On Jan 04, 2020
zolapower:

Nana now I understand what u were saying , u are absolutely right ,I think Nigeria should also adopt the same method ghana us using rather than allowing the useless Asian manage our economy for us . Can u dm me please ? My wife ( the American citizen) and I are coming in February for our honeymoon. Please we will like to meet u in person if u can assist us in some of the requirements she needs to be a citizen.
sorry am afraid I may not find time to assist you but there is an office created by the presidency fordiasporian affairs, you can Google for their contact and am sure they will give you all the necessary details you need. Or if your wife can contact a fellow AA with ghanaian citizenship to help her with the process will be helpful. Hope you two have a wonderful time
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by AmazingELixir: 10:38am On Jan 04, 2020
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Death dhan dey hungry dis efulefu....
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Iceking1(m): 10:48am On Jan 04, 2020
Foodforthought:
You wish. It's a joke.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Kingrefreshed: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2020
DonFreshmoney:

Haha. My dear I love you because you're a slowpoke. You thought I'm going to praise you abi?

The type of Ashawo and strippers we have here already is mind boggling. And they are all low budget Cardi B.

Why don't we have the real ones imported from the states down here so we see some fresh flesh.

Now that's what's up! So what do you think?

That's if you think at all.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Ryocaj(m): 11:49am On Jan 04, 2020
[quote author=shomutuski post=85483294][/quote] Give ur life 2 Christ
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by ksat: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2020
sayisayi:
Naija govt does door of no return daily with its citizens. Unserious governance, when many of our diaspora brothers ask me about Nigeria, I divert them to Rwanda, Botswana, Tanzania.

bro,

Abeg I wan know why you suggest Rwanda, Botswana or Tanzania?

I will appreciate specificity. Thanks
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2020
zolapower:

Can't remember again bro. U can find yours too , bcus most Nigerians have damaged d image of our country . There's a place on that platform that users and or member of the platform are warned never to engage any Nigerian in chat . I became ashamed whenever I read that. We are blessed with great guys ,besides d American and British women are suppose to be coming self for sex tourism but nija guys done damage our rep

aswear bro
las las we go dey alright sha
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by 360command: 1:44pm On Jan 04, 2020
Nanatrendy:
asanteman why?

Hei! Ahoɔfɛ, Ɛte sɛn?

Wote he?

wode sɛn?
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by 360command: 1:52pm On Jan 04, 2020
ksat:
bro,

Abeg I wan know why you suggest Rwanda, Botswana or Tanzania?

I will appreciate specificity. Thanks
somehow, the world is interested to know about Nigeria due to the fact that they see Nigerians in every place but when they confront you to tell them about Nigeria and visitation, you feel there is a need to divert them by calling other African countries to visit knowing the true state of Nigeria. Even when you talk positive about Nigeria, inside of you,you feel you are lying knowing the real 9ja factor.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Untoman: 2:49pm On Jan 04, 2020
To be frank olamide is the only Nigeria artiste that has seen the future, her name will be kardija, because Kardija changed her name from kardija to CardiB, Mede Mede tramadol lowo be tonic water. She is also a science � student. Welcome home our lost and found daughter kardija aka CardiB ���
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Mrexcell(m): 6:24pm On Jan 04, 2020
Tetehjewels:
American hip-hop star and mother of one, Cardi B, has revealed she might be kicking off the process to file for a Nigerian Citizenship as soon as possible.

Recall Cardi had the time of her life when she visited the West-African Country in December 2019 and she’s had nothing but positive reviews about the people and the country and it seems she may return anytime soon.

Her tweet reads ;

Cardi’s decision is coming after the U.S President, Donald Trump ordered an assassination that has been deemed as an act of war and might have repercussions on the American people.

https://www.yabaleftonline.ng/cardi-b-hints-at-filing-for-nigerian-citizenship/

Mynd44, Lalasticlala

She is always welcomed here at least she can help boost our music industry to international standard. Nigeria is no doubt a lovely country our only major problem is just wicked leaders.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by Sewgon79(m): 7:22am On Jan 08, 2020
Nanatrendy:
those who have gotten citizenship over the years even have an association in ghana and there are more applicants. Just like you took inspiration from us to start your door or gate of return I hope you copy every good thing about Ghana since we are your role model. I now understand why you people discuss us soo much, you secretly love and admire us. But you people should have changed the name a little door of return grin we hope it doesn't turn to door of no return, don't disgrace africa we beg you

Must you guys hate to this level, even on Naira land.
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by zolapower: 2:53pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nanatrendy:
sorry am afraid I may not find time to assist you but there is an office created by the presidency fordiasporian affairs, you can Google for their contact and am sure they will give you all the necessary details you need. Or if your wife can contact a fellow AA with ghanaian citizenship to help her with the process will be helpful. Hope you two have a wonderful time
Thanks we will give it our short , we already booked for the days we will be staying . I hope ur information helps
Re: Cardi B Hints At Filing For Nigerian Citizenship. by zolapower: 2:58pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nanatrendy:
Ghana is no different from Nigeria in terms of tribal and religious differences, we have a separatist group as well but it's subtle, not because we are extraordinary but a system within our boarding schools was created to achieve that. People normally school outside their region during high school so you end up in a class or dormitory with people from different backgrounds and you leave not only educated but understanding other tribes and religions and learning how to coexist. I remember I had this muslim friend in high school and during their fasting period there was this rich hajia in the nearby town who brought the Muslim student food to break their fast, this friend of mine will always return with an extra plate of food for me so it's difficult to think of fighting eachother because of the relationship we have built over the years. As for your electricity problem I blame you the citizens, it seems you people have accepted your fate and so the politicians are also comfortable with the situation. You should be having protests and demonstration, make noise over the media give them wahala. Start voting those who don't take electricity issues seriously out and things will change. The worst nightmare of any Ghanaian govt is bad power supply because they know that they will know no peace
Hmm. ....well said my dear . There's no doubt u hit d nail on the head . But who will take the bull by the horn ? No body wan die ,but dem wan go heaven.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Accuses Kiki Mordi Of Sleeping With BBC Producers For Roles / AY Makes His Wife, Mabel His PA At Alibaba January 1st Concert / BBNaija: New Pictures Of Alex And Tobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.