Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Advice Me Please! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me Please! (717 Views)

Please Advice Me. In A Trilemma / Please Advice Me, Is This Normal Or I Am Just Being Paranoid? / Please Advice Me: Am I Over Reacting Or Is She Really Playing Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me Please! by JentuPrinz(m): 9:23pm On Jan 03, 2020
There is a girl have been crushing on for a very long time but we haven't meet.We only do chats and call.So she's visiting me tomorrow and i don't know how i'm going to entertain her because i'm an introvert.I don't really talk.I maybe quiet but i have worlds inside.Please i needs some advice.
Re: Advice Me Please! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
JentuPrinz:
There is a girl have been crushing on for a very long time but we haven't meet.We only do chats and call.So she's visiting me tomorrow and i don't know how i'm going to entertain her because i'm an introvert.I don't really talk.I maybe quiet but i have worlds inside.Please i needs some advice.
Please, if I may ask, which of the "Worlds" do you have inside?

On a more serious note, grab this opportunity to emancipate yourself from the spirit of shyness.

Talk to her like your best friend and play with her..... Do something that will make her remember that day as a special day.

Lemme go and check my "Worlds" inside.

3 Likes

Re: Advice Me Please! by Cholls(m): 9:32pm On Jan 03, 2020
My brother first bro code of 2020... dont cuck and wine and dine women?
Re: Advice Me Please! by MJBOLT: 9:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
na wa o

Re: Advice Me Please! by JentuPrinz(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Erediauwa:
Please, if I may ask, which of the "Worlds" do you have inside?

On a more serious note, grab this opportunity to emancipate yourself from the spirit of shyness.

Talk to her like your best friend and play with her..... Do something that will make her remember that day as a special day.

Lemme go and check my "Worlds" inside.

Thanks
Sorry,i meant words
Re: Advice Me Please! by biddostandard: 9:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
just be yourself,
Re: Advice Me Please! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
JentuPrinz:

Just be yourself...
I as a girl I like introverts. I feel extroverts talk a lot and they find it hard to keep a secret
So being an introvert isn't a bad thing. When u usually call her how do u start up a conversation?

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please! by JentuPrinz(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cholls:
My brother first bro code of 2020... dont cuck and wine
and dine women?

I don't get?
Re: Advice Me Please! by CAPSLOCKED: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
JentuPrinz:

CAN YOU LEARN HIGH JUMPS AND JUDO OVERNIGHT?

I'M SURE WOMEN LOVE THESE SPORTING ACTIVITIES.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please! by Prognose: 9:45pm On Jan 03, 2020
JentuPrinz:
Chei.
I remember those days when I used to feel like this.

This life sha smiley
Re: Advice Me Please! by lilmax(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2020
What could possibly go wrong

She finds out you're introverted,then she walks out? undecided
Re: Advice Me Please! by JentuPrinz(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
henriettttta:

Just be yourself...
I as a girl I like introverts. I feel extroverts talk a lot and they find it hard to keep a secret
So being an introvert isn't a bad thing. When u usually call her how do u start up a conversation?

I just asked her abt her day,hope she's fine and all dat.But wen we chats,i do talk much,even tried to talk abt all dis sex talk but as a person i'm different
Re: Advice Me Please! by JentuPrinz(m): 9:50pm On Jan 03, 2020
biddostandard:
just be yourself,
Thanks
Re: Advice Me Please! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
JentuPrinz:

I just asked her abt her day,hope she's fine and all dat.But wen we chats,i do talk much,even tried to talk abt all dis sex talk but as a person i'm different

Try and work on yourself o if u don't want to get trampled upon
I don't talk at all but when its necessary I mean very necessary, I do talk

Please when u see her, try and act normal. Don't let her know you're nervous
Ask her how her trip was
If she's hungry?
And d rest...
Re: Advice Me Please! by Cholls(m): 9:56pm On Jan 03, 2020
JentuPrinz:

I don't get?
my brother tomorrow you will have your hands full. That babe is perhaps coming for the test.

Its my experience that, women know within 5min if
they will fvck a man. She will try to put you in a state where you start to act like a good guy. Don't do it. Tackle
ambiguity with Pragmatism. Smash or next. I will repeat this again...Men don't do this. Lead. She follows or next!

Don't be delusional about forever with her my brother.

Just Catch and release.
Re: Advice Me Please! by JentuPrinz(m): 10:02pm On Jan 03, 2020
henriettttta:

Try and work on yourself o if u don't want to get trampled upon I don't talk at all but when its necessary I mean very necessary, I do talk
Please when u see her, try and act normal. Don't let her know you're nervous Ask her how her trip was If she's hungry? And d rest...
Very gud in hearing Thanks dear
Re: Advice Me Please! by JentuPrinz(m): 10:09pm On Jan 03, 2020
Cholls:
my brother tomorrow you will have your hands full. That babe is perhaps coming for the test.

Its my experience that, women know within 5min if
they will fvck a man. She will try to put you in a state where you start to act like a good guy. Don't do it. Tackle
ambiguity with Pragmatism. Smash or next. I will repeat this again...Men don't do this. Lead. She follows or next!

Don't be delusional about forever with her my brother.

Just Catch and release.

Hmmm ok
Re: Advice Me Please! by EjaikreTheViper(f): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2020
Na wa o. we marry wife for you, you still want make we help you put ur prick for inside her toto? Be a man and give her a special treat

1 Like

Re: Advice Me Please! by white3663: 12:08am On Jan 04, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:
Na wa o. we marry wife for you, you still want make we help you put ur prick for inside her toto? Be a man and give her a special treat

What do you mean by special treat, pray tell
Re: Advice Me Please! by JentuPrinz(m): 7:00am On Jan 04, 2020
EjaikreTheViper:

Lol...Are u for real

(1) (Reply)

Crazy Imaginable Scenario Coronavirus Can Cause / I Fell Into Coma For 6 Months After My Boyfriend Ran Off With N15m Loan / Fairly Furnished Studio Apartment For Monthly Rent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.