Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

See Simple Church Wedding. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Simple Church Wedding. (846 Views)

Couple Stir Reactions As They Hold Simple Church Wedding / Will You Allow Her To Stay With Her Parents, After Trad Without Church Wedding? / There's A Child Outside Wedlock, But Desire Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Simple Church Wedding. by Gforce2019: 9:53pm On Jan 03, 2020
Folks,
See simple church wedding can dis kind wedding happen in Nigeria?

Wey some tribe go say make I go close my account before I go marry their wretched village daughter...

Nigerian marriage na scam.

Re: See Simple Church Wedding. by Froshloaded: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2020
Nigerians can't imitate this
If dem nva wear suit and gown, dem nva do wedding ooo..
Oyinbo life easy Gan

Mynd 44
Lalasticlala
Re: See Simple Church Wedding. by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 10:07pm On Jan 03, 2020
Well nothing is impossible but it's at the dictate of the bride...
I doubt if a Nigerian lady will genuinely want this kind of Union except she has something she's hiding
Re: See Simple Church Wedding. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2020
Igbo womem are costly especially anambra women grin grin. Bride price close to millions.

But this is why I like feminists, they are equal to men and have abolished bride price because they are not commodities to be bought by men. I respect that, really I do

But all ye present "liberal feminists" that thy brethren have collected bride price on thy sake grin grin grin grin. D..you are not yet liberated o

2 Likes

Re: See Simple Church Wedding. by StrikeBack(m): 10:19pm On Jan 03, 2020
Imagine Nigeria legalising the use of Gun for citizens with license, in three weeks time Nigeria population would be 23,750
Re: See Simple Church Wedding. by Ashawopapa001: 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2020
In our culture once the families accept the marriage and dowry/bride price is paid and accepted, that's marriage even heaven honours it! But you must do a flamboyant tradi x2 plus unnecessary wedding

I

C
U
M

I
N

P
I
S
S

1 Like

Re: See Simple Church Wedding. by hakeemhakeem(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2020
This is not who we are,we are parte after parte
Re: See Simple Church Wedding. by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2020
Froshloaded:
Nigerians can't imitate this
If dem nva wear suit and gown, dem nva do wedding ooo..
Oyinbo life easy Gan

Mynd 44
Lalasticlala
And we're the one suffering poverty o. After the whole ceremony, naija couple will go to a rented one bedroom apartment. This oyinbo couples might have a duplex yet did something simple.

It's not in d Bible or Quran that u can't wear t-shirt on your wedding day or that you must rent Jeep to carry couple. And if you no do d ceremony, those family gossip women will badmouth you like they hated you from heaven. Nigerians and wahala!
Re: See Simple Church Wedding. by edoairways: 8:27am On Jan 04, 2020
DevilsVEGETABLE:
Well nothing is impossible but it's at the dictate of the bride...
I doubt if a Nigerian lady will genuinely want this kind of Union except she has something she's hiding
Reasonable ones will
Re: See Simple Church Wedding. by Froshloaded: 8:43am On Jan 04, 2020
LuvSwollenPussy:

It's not in d Bible or Quran that u can't wear t-shirt on your wedding day or that you must rent Jeep to carry couple. And if you no do d ceremony, those family gossip women will badmouth you like they hated you from heaven. Nigerians and wahala!
You are absolutely right, our mentality in this country is low gan

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And The Biological Clock / Buy 3 (3D Wallpapers) And Get 1 Free N14,500 (pics) / Married Couples, Does Sex Covers All Sins And Conflicts?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.