Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

A New Life, A New Career. Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A New Life, A New Career. Advice Needed. (301 Views)

New life / A Man's Orgasm Is Necessary To Create Life, A Woman's Isn't - Twitter User / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A New Life, A New Career. Advice Needed. by MiztaShyne(m): 10:17pm On Jan 03, 2020
I have been visiting this website from time to time when I need to read some news and other stories in the romance section but I have never bothered to join the forum until now I feel I might get the advice I need here.
I was raised from a poor background and couldn't afford to go beyond junior secondary school. I started hustling at a very young age but to God be the glory I now have a successful business and I live quite a very comfortable bachelor life with everything a man can practically afford.
This year I will turn 35 years which means I am getting too old to remain a bachelor. I have met nice beautiful ladies in the past but unfortunately most of them happen to be graduates or undergraduates and so they are mostly after my money because I know they are not serious with a guy that is a secondary school dropout.
This year 2020 I have made up my mind to pickup a career in any field that will be suitable for someone of my age and easy for me to study in peace to obtain any form of certificate that I can start using to make shakara like all those people that carry certificate up and down. I want to take this as a challenge to myself to obtain any certificate, have the experience of higher institution life and maybe find a nice educated lady along the line who might even encourage all through till we tie the knot.
I just need you all to help me with reasonable ideas of what I can do about this.
I take God beg una make no body insult me because I dey see how una dey insult una self for here for no reason.
Re: A New Life, A New Career. Advice Needed. by Froshloaded: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
Egbon you can just get a Degree, let it be part time tho. I will suggest Noun. Surely you will find the one for you...
Re: A New Life, A New Career. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2020
MiztaShyne:
I have been visiting this website from time to time when I need to read some news and other stories in the romance section but I have never bothered to join the forum until now I feel I might get the advice I need here.
I was raised from a poor background and couldn't afford to go beyond junior secondary school. I started hustling at a very young age but to God be the glory I now have a successful business and I live quite a very comfortable bachelor life with everything a man can practically afford.
This year I will turn 35 years which means I am getting too old to remain a bachelor. I have met nice beautiful ladies in the past but unfortunately most of them happen to be graduates or undergraduates and so they are mostly after my money because I know they are not serious with a guy that is a secondary school dropout.
This year 2020 I have made up my mind to pickup a career in any field that will be suitable for someone of my age and easy for me to study in peace to obtain any form of certificate that I can start using to make shakara like all those people that carry certificate up and down. I want to take this as a challenge to myself to obtain any certificate, have the experience of higher institution life and maybe find a nice educated lady along the line who might even encourage all through till we tie the knot.
I just need you all to help me with reasonable ideas of what I can do about this.
I take God beg una make no body insult me because I dey see how una dey insult una self for here for no reason.

Do part-time in a university
Aren't u too old to start doing full time
Re: A New Life, A New Career. Advice Needed. by MiztaShyne(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2020
henriettttta:

Do part-time in a university
Aren't u too old to start doing full time

Yes that is why I am asking. Can I do part time without ssce or waec? But I also know one of my chairman and business partner who is well older than me and he is doing full time law course in a private university. In his case I think he has a decree before or at least he has ssce
Re: A New Life, A New Career. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2020
MiztaShyne:

Yes that is why I am asking. Can I do part time without ssce or waec

Just go to any school. If u leave in Lagos go to LASU and buy the form

Yes they use WAEC (I'm not sure about this though)
Make enquiries from the school u want to attend
Re: A New Life, A New Career. Advice Needed. by DevilsVEGETABLE(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2020
If only OP knew life isn't all about getting a degree
Re: A New Life, A New Career. Advice Needed. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
Is a good thing to get a degree or advance in career if only you are doing it for yourself and not to get a degree so that you can find a graduate lady to marry as stated in your write up.
But,believe me,those who have series of degree in multi_disciplines still find it difficult to get a faithful woman who are not after their money as a wife.
Op,there are a lot of drop out (men) there who are happily married with graduates and they are doing well.
Degree or not,
The lady that will love u unconditionally not minding your status or money will come.
Believe me
I wish you luck.
Re: A New Life, A New Career. Advice Needed. by Cholls(m): 12:01am On Jan 04, 2020
my brother you have already shot yourself in the foot by pedestalizing women. Stop letting women pull your self-esteem down. You're the man, you lead she follows.

And by the way, for a fact. Do not think if you get all the Degrees,all the PhDs of this world, you will be good in gaming women. Don't let that fool you. What you need to do now is to sit yourself down and analyse your present situation,by asking yourself.

1 who am i

2 what is my purpose on earth

3 why do I think I need a woman in my life now

4 I'm I mentally,physically,spiritually,financially,and emotionally stable in my life

5 if am to accommodate any woman in my life now,what will be the cost.

6 Is it what it?!

(1) (Reply)

To All The Mgtow Boys Complainin. / Personality Profile: John Okafor Aka Ibu / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.