Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

New life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / New life (4022 Views)

His Girlfriend wants them To Start A New Life In US / New life / A New Life, A New Career. Advice Needed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

New life by ChildOfDoom: 3:04pm On Feb 26, 2023
New life

1 Like

Re: New life by Starz825(m): 3:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Guy...upload your picture ma see the shape of your head grin

The thing don reach that level..I dey tell you , he don reach grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: New life by alpharoyalty: 3:37pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hahahahahah 😃😅😅😅😅

2 Likes

Re: New life by brain54(m): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hey dooms guy…

Pls Keep us posted when you finally flee your job and run away.

P.S: How we go take know when you finally Kee yourself?

I guess when we finally stop seeing your post!

I will miss your post sha.

Have a doom filled Sunday bro. So you can keep us with more doom updates…

PeaceDoom!

4 Likes

Re: New life by Chocoloco: 3:46pm On Feb 26, 2023
Child of doom if I told you I know who you are will you believe...hmm you work in uba bank in Benin if I am not mistaken....

Guy incase you dey plan ur great escape come to Lagos and work for me, you will be selling loud🤟Molly and colos for me,
Since you are a marketer already you would Excel.

Cause I don't just know why you will use someone's hard earned money to gamble,hmm just be careful.

Or better still sell all property in your house to offest the .bill

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New life by Justmoneyweb: 4:34pm On Feb 26, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
As a marketer in a popular commercial bank in Nigeria, I have done everything in my power to excel. But Bet9ja keeps retarding my efforts. I managed to hold on since 2021. During this period I paid gradually with my salary the debts I owed at my former teaching job

My dad who gave me this beautiful job, always secretly mediated anytime I gambled with customers money. This gave me time to pay back instamentally. This time around, I am stuck. I just have 24 hours to find a way to squeeze out the 135k I gambled with on Friday

I was expected to pay the clients school fees on the portal created by the school, in collaboration with the bank. She employed my services to help ease the stress of queuing up. Normally she gives between 1k to 3k when I assist her do anything

The only option I have now is to flee to my mum's side and leave everything behind. Except God sends a helper to lend me the money and allow me pay bank installmentally. Tuesday is the day I plan my escape. I will fake a sickness in order not to resume on Monday. Then move on Tuesday once I get my commission pay.

Hmm. Not again God. I feel sober for two days now. I wish there was a way out without hurting anybody. I promise to change

Sell your phone you're using and your tv at home to settle the debts . Why would you run away? If you do they will increase the money to millions and you will pay it. Next time stop using people's money to gamble

6 Likes

Re: New life by Nice2023(m): 5:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Hahaha

Nothing to hell u.

Don't worry,age would still catch up with u and u will end up badly.

I pity u.
Re: New life by ChildOfDoom: 5:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
Chocoloco:
Child of doom if I told you I know who you are will you believe...hmm you work in uba bank in Benin if I am not mistaken....

Guy incase you dey plan ur great escape come to Lagos and work for me, you will be selling loud🤟Molly and colos for me,
Since you are a marketer already you would Excel.

Cause I don't just know why you will use someone's hard earned money to gamble,hmm just be careful.

Or better still sell all property in your house to offest the .bill
I am willing to sell. Will you buy? Can't find a shop that buys fairly-used around here
Re: New life by brain54(m): 5:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
I am willing to sell. Will you buy? Can't find a shop that buys fairly-used around here

I will buy your tv…

5k last!

2 Likes

Re: New life by workchopNG: 5:58pm On Feb 26, 2023
cheesy What's the name of the bank so I can direct my jobless friends to apply for your position?

No change mind abeg, run to even your grandmother's side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New life by Chocoloco: 5:59pm On Feb 26, 2023
brain54:

I will buy your tv…

5k last!

Guy try fear God ooo
Re: New life by Chocoloco: 6:02pm On Feb 26, 2023
Doom doom carry ur tv enter market tomorrow go sell,sell ur phone too .

I only pity u because I actually know you in person 🌜
Re: New life by brain54(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2023
Chocoloco:

Guy try fear God ooo
Ok…

For the fear of God I go add 2k.

Making 7k…

That’s my last offer!

2 Likes

Re: New life by Lifewasgood: 6:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
Abeg stop making noise. Na you first dey addicted. The problem you have is greed and not willing to stop gambling, you only remember to when losing but the greed in you won't let that happen. Nobody should help him with a dime, when he don ready to stop he go sort out himself and this his complains everyday be like another nairaland begging format.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New life by ChildOfDoom: 6:20pm On Feb 26, 2023
brain54:

Ok…

For the fear of God I go add 2k.

Making 7k…

That’s my last offer!
please bring 20k. It's a 32 inches TV
Re: New life by brain54(m): 6:50pm On Feb 26, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
No deal…
Re: New life by Sunnyhillsfarms: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2023
brain54:

I will buy your tv…

5k last!
E go still use am find 20 odds
Re: New life by fuckwell2080: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2023
Stupid FOOL.You guys believe his FAKE STORY.child of doom.if you gamble with people MONEY ready to bear the consequence.you think you just post FAKE STORY then people Will start SENDING you MONEY.It only FOOLS that will do that.Go sell all ur electronic and PHONES to pay ur DEBT.HEGOAT.NA only you get problem to solve.MONKEY.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: New life by seanery: 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2023
Truely

You are doom
Re: New life by Texcyndy: 8:39pm On Feb 26, 2023
ChildOfDoom:
As a marketer in a popular commercial bank in Nigeria, I have done everything in my power to excel. But Bet9ja keeps retarding my efforts. I managed to hold on since 2021. During this period I paid gradually with my salary the debts I owed at my former teaching job

My dad who gave me this beautiful job, always secretly mediated anytime I gambled with customers money. This gave me time to pay back instamentally. This time around, I am stuck. I just have 24 hours to find a way to squeeze out the 135k I gambled with on Friday

I was expected to pay the clients school fees on the portal created by the school, in collaboration with the bank. She employed my services to help ease the stress of queuing up. Normally she gives between 1k to 3k when I assist her do anything

The only option I have now is to flee to my mum's side and leave everything behind. Except God sends a helper to lend me the money and allow me pay bank installmentally. Tuesday is the day I plan my escape. I will fake a sickness in order not to resume on Monday. Then move on Tuesday once I get my commission pay.

Hmm. Not again God. I feel sober for two days now. I wish there was a way out without hurting anybody. I promise to change
Jesus Christ can fix your life. Trust me. I feel sad anytime you lament and there is no solution. Jesus Christ is the solution. Why don't you allow Him.

2 Likes

Re: New life by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:10pm On Feb 26, 2023
You have to accept that you are a fool and treat yourself as one. How would you treat someone you love who is irredeemably foolish? Treat yourself that way.
Re: New life by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
You need to be arrested and prosecuted because you lack integrity.
Your character might denied serious minded person from same source you get the job.

2 Likes

Re: New life by frozen70(f): 3:22am On Feb 27, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

You dont need any advice because you dont want to help yourself

Dey play
Re: New life by pelumiadenu: 3:54am On Feb 27, 2023
running away from your problems usually compound it. I don't know how true your story is but here is my advise.

1. Try to buy more time with the customer , like delay payment or card issues . just buy as much time as you can.

2. Look for someone you can trust, sell your tv and some other valuables and save the money with the person within few days , if you can buy up to 4days.

3. Add your salary to what ever you were able to save from the stuff you sold.

4. What ever you were able to gather all together , call the client and meet with her one on one , explain your problem to her, write an official letter to your bank to pay 90 percent of your salary to her account till you complete the payment but don't tell your bank the reason for this payment , i know most banks have this kind of service. Present her with an evidence of the letter

5. find a woman you can trust , don't ever keep your own personal money to yourself going forward.

No matter how deep my problem is , i will never commit suicide and i will never run away.

2 Likes

Re: New life by linearity: 4:14am On Feb 27, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

You deserve to lose that job, you are not worthy of it.

Someone more trustworthy who is jobless and had been praying for such an opportunity would replace you.
Re: New life by SamOchuko: 5:43am On Feb 27, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

Congratulations to you, you’re about reaping the fruits of your labor, your dad gave you the job and has mediated in the past for you but you didn’t see the need to sit your ass up and stop gambling with peoples money? You used someone’s school fees to gamble? You didn’t consider the devastating effect your wicked act will have on the student? Do you know how that person managed to raise the money? You don’t care, you’ve to gamble, I hope you’re arrested and do time in jail. Idiot
Re: New life by daviscoal(m): 6:28am On Feb 27, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

What product is the TV?
I am willing to buy it
Re: New life by halehe: 8:14am On Feb 27, 2023
U want us to stay drop ur acc number abi kini
Re: New life by VawulenceProMax: 8:47am On Feb 27, 2023
ChildOfDoom:

you are addicted . Even if you are helped you will still repeat it. Give up your ass to bobrisky to knack you like who no get mama and you will.have money to pay. I have his persona ll number if you want it. The last nairalander he bleeped is Umbrateeth04 and unclekoboko. They now have leaking yanshes
Re: New life by michlins(m): 10:25am On Feb 27, 2023
Please post the bank in question so that serious people can apply for a job there. Your exit will create a vacancy na
Re: New life by Chocoloco: 11:37am On Feb 27, 2023
michlins:
Please post the bank in question so that serious people can apply for a job there. Your exit will create a vacancy na

The bank is located in benin,it's a uba bank

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! / f / Would A Girl Ever Call You If She Is Not Interested?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.