Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy (57875 Views)

Should I Arrest & Sue My Brother-in-law For This? I Need Advice / Things You Should Not Do When Meeting Your Partner's Parents For The First Time / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy by Akanimoh113(m): 6:29am On Feb 08, 2020
Pavore9:

Even in this era of materialism over character and good name, not all families will get carried away by your Range Rover.

They just want to know what behind the Range Rover. What kind of business Is He doing, that he got himself a range rover
Re: Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy by Tapout(m): 1:35pm On Feb 25, 2020
OfeAchi:
Mother in-law asked me if I could perform well in the oza room. I was so embarrassed.

My fiance later explained that her lineage doesn't cum easily...

off me!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy by eitsei(m): 1:43pm On Feb 25, 2020
fineboynl:
That question what do you do for a living.

They don't want to hear "I'm a Nigeria Police officer"
not really true though.. my friend is a police officer and when he told the father in law, he was like 'good people are everywhere as well bad people' and that was just it
Re: Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy by Tapout(m): 2:23pm On Feb 25, 2020
blank:

After my father has dropped the key to his private jet, you will carry your own key waka far.

private jets don't have keys.
Re: Meeting Your In-law For Marriage: 6 Questions To Expect As A Guy by Chapter1vs6(m): 3:00pm On Feb 25, 2020
blank:

After my father has dropped the key to his private jet, you will carry your own key waka far.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) / Father Of Bride Refuses To Let His Daughter Live With Her Husband / Married Zimbabwean Woman Caught Cheating With 7 Men (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.