Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,220 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Advice Needed Please - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Please (322 Views)

Advice Needed Please. I Caught My Brother's Wife Cheating. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship / My Girlfriend Lied To Me About Being Pregnant. Advice Needed Please!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed Please by naughtyboy7(m): 11:34pm On Jan 03, 2020
Hello everyone, please I need your advice on this one, I have bin heartbroken before by a girl I really loved, she was a virgin and we vowed to keep it a no sex till marriage relationship, long story short, she slept with another guy and ended up falling in love with him and she broke up with me, it really hurt me for 3 years, now I found another girl whom I really love again, and I can tell she's into me too, the problem now is that she wants a no sex till marriage relationship cos she's a virgin, of which I really love her and I can do that for her, but am scared of repeating the same mistake I made before, I mean we do kiss and romance and do all crazy things but when it comes to the penetration part she halts me, I really love her but I don't want what happened to me few years ago to repeat itself, pls what then do I do
Re: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
naughtyboy7:
Hello everyone, please I need your advice on this one, I have bin heartbroken before by a girl I really loved, she was a virgin and we vowed to keep it a no sex till marriage relationship, long story short, she slept with another guy and ended up falling in love with him and she broke up with me, it really hurt me for 3 years, now I found another girl whom I really love again, and I can tell she's into me too, the problem now is that she wants a no sex till marriage relationship cos she's a virgin, of which I really love her and I can do that for her, but am scared of repeating the same mistake I made before, I mean we do kiss and romance and do all crazy things but when it comes to the penetration part she halts me, I really love her but I don't want what happened to me few years ago to repeat itself, pls what then do I do
I don't know what to advice you. But don't sleep with a 'virgin' you have no intention to marry.

She is not your ex. Bear that in mind

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Please by LOGOBELT: 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2020
Eh eh! Sorry, I think you are somehow related to Joseph The Carpenter in the Bible.

You agreed on no sex relationship with your ex and she ended up getting the real Dick from a matured fellow, then she dumped your sorry ASS.

You cant win with us in this game. Na Naija girl you dey enter "no Kpekus" convenant with Bro, i swear you are a disgrace to your manhood! You dont deserve that Rod with two flat tires between your legs at all. Cut it off, its preferable, so that you wont even have to enter kpekus at all.

But glory to God, you are given a second chance, now listen and read carefully, make sure you understand.

You see this your new girl, write it down somewhere, or have it at the back of your mind "she will do same to you". I can bet even with my life... Except if say na you open the place.

Now, this is what you will do, you see that your new girl, I respect woman alot, so i will pass it on to you, if she say no sex before marriage, RESPECT IT and if you cant endure it, BREAK up with her and move on. Do not play GAME OF THRONE with her.

If you can endure, this is what you should do:
Dont fall inlove with her, no matter how hard it is, do not fall in love, because definitely, that girl will soon leave you. So to be on a safer side, DO NOT FALL INLOVE, I repeat Naughtyboy7 DO NOT FALL INLOVE.

Once you dont fall inlove, then you are okay, whichever way the relationship ends.

But wait, i advice you to change your username "NaughtyBoy7" you are not NAUGHTY at all, or better still change it to "JuBoy7" "OmoMummy7".

And am really interested in knowing where you stay, because you met 2 virgins in a ROW! WOW! Its a GIFT, but obviously you no sabi use am.

I guess you stay in a RuRal area, am sorry, am not trying to insult you.
Re: Advice Needed Please by ghettokid1(m): 11:41pm On Jan 03, 2020
Force her na
Re: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 12:05am On Jan 04, 2020
No sex relationship is not a relationship in my dictionary. I don't care if you come with one million reasons why we shouldn't have sex. A woman who claims to love, should give me herself, considering that woman treasure their bodies.
This is just my philosophy though. I'm not saying I'm right.
Re: Advice Needed Please by Nobody: 12:13am On Jan 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
Force her na

Are you okay angry
Re: Advice Needed Please by Brunicekid(m): 12:23am On Jan 04, 2020
Gaggi:
No sex relationship is not a relationship in my dictionary. I don't care if you come with one million reasons why we shouldn't have sex. A woman who claims to love, should give me herself, considering that woman treasure their bodies.
This is just my philosophy though. I'm not saying I'm right.
You are not right at all.

(1) (Reply)

11 Habits That Will Save You Time / Attention Ladies & Gentlemen! Wine Increases Our Sex Drive! / Help with post UTME, Urgent!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.