Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,883 members, 7,817,600 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out (72831 Views)

Two US Army Helicopters Crash During Training, Several Feared Dead / Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) / Bumi Thomas, Nigerian, Faces Deportation In UK. Given 14 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by loadedvibes: 7:59am On Jan 04, 2020
Why your mama no get papers

1 Like

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Whobedatte(m): 8:00am On Jan 04, 2020
Mishael42019:
sir I read everything you said and I cried.

One thing I regret in this life is being a Nigerian

I keep praying everyday for God to answer my prayers with a visa, I prepare being a US citizen dish washer than a being a Nigerian doctor
This is serious , however truth must be told .
Nigeria as a country do not have regard for humanity .
Pathetic

1 Like

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by semyman: 8:01am On Jan 04, 2020
Team El Zak Zaky and team Donald Trump both haters of PMB, how far?
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Neoteny(m): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2020
DSoj:
Simple.. leave their useless army. Sell whatever Intel you know to their enemies

.... Iran will pay handsomely
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by fredoooooo: 8:02am On Jan 04, 2020
A same country where everything is perfect ...

Law is law and we are not all the same just as many people think....
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Sterope(f): 8:02am On Jan 04, 2020
Are you trying to be funny? If US respected Law and Order, the world would be better for it.

Joining the US forces is one route to acquire citizenship and families are supposed to be protected.

Dedetwo:

Arrant nonsense!!! USA armed forces is a volunteer force. You should have joined Mexican armed forces. Or resign from your commission in USA armed forces and join the Mexican armed forces. USA is country of law and order.

3 Likes

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Sadik12: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2020
orisa37:
YOU LOOK LIKE AN ARAB. COME TO NIGERIA. YOU AND YOUR EXTENDED FAMILY WILL BE ACCOMMODATED IN RUGA

Hypocrisy of the highest order

1 Like

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Mutemenot(m): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2020
And that's how nemesis starts from within. I'm sure the army officer has all the chances to portray the state if he wishes
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Lamanii22(f): 8:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Awwwwn... Can be really painful... Such a lovely mom...
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by justwise(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2020
Dedetwo:

Arrant nonsense!!! USA armed forces is a volunteer force. You should have joined Mexican armed forces. Or resign from your commission in USA armed forces and join the Mexican armed forces. USA is country of law and order.

Republican talking point under a lawless president

3 Likes

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Neoteny(m): 8:05am On Jan 04, 2020
Mishael42019:

I keep praying everyday for God to answer my prayers with a visa, I prepare being a US citizen dish washer than a being a Nigerian doctor

Low self-esteem won't get you anywhere

Good thing the US is not welcoming of immigrants, especially black, lazy Africans planning to come mooch off their social welfare and occupy valuable space.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2020
She has a deporting record

2 Likes

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Microwhy: 8:09am On Jan 04, 2020
Zaheertyler:
Go and become a drug lord bro
Go where..
I bet you did not read the post
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by joe120120(m): 8:13am On Jan 04, 2020
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by YorubaPrince: 8:14am On Jan 04, 2020
But, why can't he file for her?
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Akpacha(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2020
American Army did not employed him and his mother, he who pays d piper detects the tune. When u finish serving American Army he can go back to his country of birth.
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by CoolAmbience(m): 8:16am On Jan 04, 2020
Dedetwo:

Country of law and order indeed.

Yet a chunk of Africa's looted funds reside in their economy, amidst perennial gun violence, drug cartels, cyber crimes etc.

Perhaps, you intended that line to amuse me.

3 Likes

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by xcabczyxabczzzz: 8:22am On Jan 04, 2020
Mishael42019:

Go and become a dish washer in the State, you don't have anything to offer Nigeria with your empty head.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by ThePreachersSon: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2020
[bold] Reentering the United States after deportation is a felony under federal law, she said. [/bold]

She's a repeat offender. She's been deported on three occasions previously. He is a soldier he should know the law, and guide his mom.

Wetin de USA sef?

2 Likes

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by eluquenson(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2020
Quite unfortunate, no nation is worth dying for.

Why can't the US army get exceptional approval to make one of their fighter happy by allowing his mum to stay.
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by dasparrow: 8:23am On Jan 04, 2020
sparog:
Resign and go back to your country...After all, they say no place like home

Reading compression is fundamental. The army officer was born, brought up and has lived all his life in America. Will you tell a white American who was born and raised in America to European immigrant parents to go back to Europe when said white American has lived in America all their lives? Should only children of European immigrants who are born and bred in America have the right to live in America? The way many of you reason is just sad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Ayomidesimeon(m): 8:24am On Jan 04, 2020
Come do Nigeria Army cos Nigeria Is the best place to be
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 04, 2020
Lol. Who cares.

7 Likes

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by vaca1: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2020
DSoj:
Simple.. leave their useless army. Sell whatever Intel you know to their enemies
E be like say you are deported
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by isahsalee: 8:26am On Jan 04, 2020
Trump supporters where're you? Oya na, ain't you praise Trump for this?
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by uzoormah(m): 8:28am On Jan 04, 2020
Zaheertyler:
Go and become a drug lord bro
Still having this mentality this new year... we need to dust your brain, harmattan has entered inside
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Bluffly: 8:33am On Jan 04, 2020
DSoj:
That guy fit no know any sustainable intel. I bet you as the level at which information is classified over there is something else.
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by isahsalee: 8:34am On Jan 04, 2020
Whobedatte:

This is serious , however truth must be told .
Nigeria as a country do not have regard for humanity .
Pathetic

Shallow thinking people everywhere who could possibly call a next door rich man neighbor their father because theirs is poor. Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by namiji2598: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
APOPTOSIS:
NO MATTER whose HEAD is involved, the RULE OF LAW must be abided in the US.
They Make LAWS to keep Everybody, including the PRESIDENCY in Check.
SOLDIER, the issue here is that ur MOM got into the US illegally and the RULE OF LAW is supreme and same LAW is interpreted for everyone.
However, Cry no more for she can always visit and possibly start up the genuine Process

However, in NIGERIA, LAWS are made for the PAUPERS.
In Nigeria, you Find the SENATE, ARMY, JUDICIARY, DSS and the POLICE pledging allegiance to the ASO ROCK rather than the CONSTITUTION that protects Everyone.

Imagine SENTOR OMO-AGEGE who should be a FORCE on his own, to checkmate the excesses of the Presidency, now being the one to KNEEL before the President because he was offered the seat of the deputy senate President who happens to be FLOOR MEMBER only waiting to act on the directive of the senate President.

IMAGINE what would have happened if he was made the senate President, may be he would have BELLY-WALKED or ROLLED into ASO ROCK to be felicitated with the president.

Imagine the KANO HISBA POLICE, arresting a NIGERIAN POLICE OFFICER for an ISLAMIC OFFENCE rather than a Constitution offence.
some people no too get sense of understanding a common context, if u read through the nairaland comments sometimes ehhhh

na only make sense sir, nairalanders are pitying the soldier, so jus because he is a soldier hiz mother should not be deported even is she is guilty of illegal occupant.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by dasparrow: 8:39am On Jan 04, 2020
ThePreachersSon:
[bold] Reentering the United States after deportation is a felony under federal law, she said. [/bold]

She's a repeat offender. She's been deported on three occasions previously. He is a soldier he should know the law, and guide his mom.

Wetin de USA sef?

She kept going back even after being deported because of her American-born kids whom she had left behind in the United States and who were minors at the time. She wanted to afford her children the opportunity of a better life. That is what caring mothers do.

I have been to Mexico although on vacation. Mexico just like Nigeria has a significant number of people living in poverty. How easy is it to get out of poverty when you are not connected to someone in position of wealth and/or authority or live in an enabling environment to succeed? The answer is: very difficult. As a Nigerian you ought to know that since Nigeria is the same way. So I can't blame the army officer's mom for choosing to return back to be the U.S each time she was deported just so her American born and raised children will stand a chance of a better life than the one she had. I really can't blame her for that.
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by omolakaka(m): 8:40am On Jan 04, 2020
Sad one cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) / Police Helicopter Mistakenly Lands In Oluku, Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.