Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out (72837 Views)

Two US Army Helicopters Crash During Training, Several Feared Dead / Man Cries, Tries To Resist Deportation (Photos) / Bumi Thomas, Nigerian, Faces Deportation In UK. Given 14 Days To Leave (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by engrelvis(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2020
DSoj:
Simple.. leave their useless army. Sell whatever Intel you know to their enemies
OK.... n remain a fugitive forever.
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by jstomoh(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2020
US is loosing its integrity . US at the moment is not safe. Trump is handling things with bad policies and approach.
Soon, US will be shadow of itself.

1 Like

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Shut the fucck up! Your mom broke the law, why did she sneak back to US after being deported for the first time? You would have been able to file for her after some years. And now, that's no longer possible because she's now a convicted felon! Penny wise, pound foolish! cool cool
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by AkidiAma: 10:14am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
itsme01:

he signed up for the job and the benefits and responsibility where clearly stated before hand as horible as it might sound, even if he works with the police and his own father violates any law.. its his job to arrest his own father because he signed up for that and swore a oath to defend US

His mother violated US imigration laws and he had ample of time to help his mother regulate it before Crazy Trump became president... Obama even gave many of them residency
[/s]
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by AkidiAma: 10:16am On Jan 04, 2020
[s]
Afamed:

Keep quiet , lazy youth. Country of law and order wouldn't keep 1000s in Guantanamo bay for decades without trial
[/s]
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by tunize(m): 10:20am On Jan 04, 2020
Mishael42019:
sir I read everything you said and I cried.

One thing I regret in this life is being a Nigerian

I keep praying everyday for God to answer my prayers with a visa, I prefer being a US citizen dish washer than a being a Nigerian doctor
U sey??
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by sparog(m): 10:32am On Jan 04, 2020
DexterousOne:

Sharap your mouth

This one is pained grin
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by sparog(m): 10:34am On Jan 04, 2020
dasparrow:

Reading compression is fundamental. The army officer was born, brought up and has lived all his life in America. Will you tell a white American who was born and raised in America to European immigrant parents to go back to Europe when said white American has lived in America all their lives? Should only children of European immigrants who are born and bred in America have the right to live in America? The way many of you reason is just sad.

Na you knw that one... If he can't stay without his Mom he should follow her. It's simple, don't expect they gonna change the law cos of him
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:37am On Jan 04, 2020
Dedetwo:

Arrant nonsense!!! USA armed forces is a volunteer force. You should have joined Mexican armed forces. Or resign from your commission in USA armed forces and join the Mexican armed forces. USA is country of law and order.
akuya!
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Saint99: 10:40am On Jan 04, 2020
US is a country of Law, When Obama was the President, his Aunt was almost deported from USA because of lack of complete documents.
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by maasoap(m): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2020
Dedetwo:

Arrant nonsense!!! USA armed forces is a volunteer force. You should have joined Mexican armed forces. Or resign from your commission in USA armed forces and join the Mexican armed forces. USA is country of law and order.

Immature and insensitive comment.
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by maasoap(m): 10:46am On Jan 04, 2020
Mishael42019:

I keep praying everyday for God to answer my prayers with a visa, I prefer being a US citizen dish washer than a being a Nigerian doctor

May God grant your request
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by vinkihillz(m): 10:50am On Jan 04, 2020
Let be honest..... Is has nothing to do with us but I advice I give US is beware of the officer cause he will have to turn to a beast over night cause of these act. angry
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by RaptorX: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2020
Mishael42019:

You are dumb and silly beyond belief if you rather be a US citizen dishwasher than a Nigerian doctor. You people have been watching to many Hollywood movies, is it not this same America or a different one. Lol I pity your ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by FirePower1(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2020
Mishael42019:

Weigh your options intelligently before making a choice please. Desperation erodes wisdom.
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2020
With US current wave of movement everywhere Iran. North Korea, unable to continue it military exercise with South, Germany issues and crises.
If World war 111 should start Nigeria will be a safe place right?

We get SARS
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by bewla(m): 11:40am On Jan 04, 2020
Zaheertyler:
Go and become a drug lord bro
Never trust the Yankees
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by DavidTariq96(m): 12:05pm On Jan 04, 2020
Mishael42019:

lol...guy u harsh ooo
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by West2019(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2020
second Osama binladi is coming
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by tck2000(m): 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hurts
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
DSoj:
Simple.. leave their useless army. Sell whatever Intel you know to their enemies

CIA black ops will definitely come for your ass if you ever try that.
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by powerblaze(m): 1:53pm On Jan 04, 2020
DSoj:

He will just die mysteriously before he gets home. He knows it so he won't dare. CIA is everywhere
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Munzy14(m): 3:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
DSoj:
You really don't know what is involved in military or force... The moment he try to, he is terminated...
it's a normal practice even here in Naija.
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 04, 2020
Dedetwo:

if USA armed forces is a volunteer force abeg u get links on how i xan join.
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by lexy2014: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
He's latino, so i'm not surprised. Racism is real in yankee land.

If his mum got into d US illegally, there's nothing anyone can do about it. From d story, its wrong for someone to come into d US after deportation. Its painful, but d lady broke d law. Its that simple

1 Like

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2020
RaptorX:
You are dumb and silly beyond belief if you rather be a US citizen dishwasher than a Nigerian doctor. You people have been watching to many Hollywood movies, is it not this same America or a different one. Lol I pity your ignorance.

U don't have to insult him. He hasn't said anything wrong. Its what he wants for himself. If u feel he is on d wrong path, y not educate him with facts to support your argument that being a doctor in Nigeria is better than being a dishwasher in d US

1 Like

Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Jan 04, 2020
jstomoh:
US is loosing its integrity . US at the moment is not safe. Trump is handling things with bad policies and approach.
Soon, US will be shadow of itself.

There's nothing wrong with d woman's deportation. There's no need to sensationalise d issue
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Sprumbaba: 5:48pm On Jan 04, 2020
mu2sa2:
He's latino, so i'm not surprised. Racism is real in yankee land.
Believe the hype
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by Legendguru: 5:59pm On Jan 04, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by mozona(m): 9:55pm On Jan 04, 2020
trump!!!
Re: Gibram Cruz Mother's Deportation To Mexico By US: Army Officer Cries Out by PRNTPIC: 11:44pm On Jan 04, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

₦467.4Billion, A City On The Ocean, World's Largest Cruise Ship(Photos) / Inside US Supersonic Presidential Jet That Could Fly Twice Speed Of Sound (Pics) / Police Helicopter Mistakenly Lands In Oluku, Benin City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.