Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

See What My Girl Friend Told Me! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girl Friend Told Me! (5162 Views)

A Female Friend Told Me This Today / What My Female Friend Told Me About Finding A Good Wife (pics) / My Girl Friend Told Me She Was A Virgin For 5 Years But Now Says She's Unsure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What My Girl Friend Told Me! by koolJ1(f): 6:06pm On Oct 30, 2011
Lol @ d soap suggestions!
Op,she's made her choice and she's sure she can stand it<prolly cuz she's a V-d better for her> so quit whining,its tym to make urs-wat yu can stand.
Buh if she aint no Vee. . .border don dey permanently open na,wetin she won protect again?
Re: See What My Girl Friend Told Me! by jiljosh(m): 1:50am On Jan 10, 2013
If you guyz all knew what sex really was, you wouldnt trifle with it. It's SPIRITUAL?
Re: See What My Girl Friend Told Me! by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 10, 2013
Guy tell her say u hear. Always do as if u dont have sexual feelings towards her again. Dont let her kiss u.Give her money if u have. Dont pick up quarells wit her, dont ever force her for anything.Be ur self.Then carefully watch her actions.Na she go tire.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: See What My Girl Friend Told Me! by naikee(m): 2:51pm On Jan 10, 2013
2 Bedroom flat for SALE at Ogijo in Ikorodu.

The 2bedroom flat is 98% completed and it is on a plot of land.

It is a dry land.

THINGS TO DO

Just to fix doors and floor the ground then you can pack in or let it out.

The remaining piece of land can be use to build duplex or whatever the buyer wishes in future.

PRICE: N 1.8million only

DOCUMENT: Deeds of assignment

For inspection and further enquiries call Adeyinka on:

07035557671, 08091835664

E-mail: naike4christ@gmail.com

Re: See What My Girl Friend Told Me! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 10, 2013
What's with this keep your money talk everyone is spewing about?Not every woman gives a blink about your change.I can proudly say that I never asked anyone for anything as a single lady,I so respect myself that I can't afford to ask for ur dime.There are still women with pride you know?
Re: See What My Girl Friend Told Me! by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:08pm On Jan 10, 2013
Lmaoooo @ the comments
Nairaland Romance Section!!! Wrong place to get good advice.
Re: See What My Girl Friend Told Me! by chikeorji123(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
That condition is okey by me so far she's not asking any dime from me including rechard-card,make-up brazzilian hair,new latest bb and when her birthday approaches no list!,plus we can just be friends...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Monday Crush Man / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Older Brother / Why A Pussy Is More Valuable Than Anything A Man Will Ever Bring To The Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.