Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,641 members, 7,861,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:16 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4021 Views)

The Illusion Of Beauty (dont Go Head Over Heels) / Akosua Barbie Dies After Woman Cursed Her For Snatching Her Husband / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Martinez39(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2020
ePoster:
[s] Martinez39
The fact that you took my post praising your brilliance as an insult is ridiculous! You might be smart at times, but not wise.
Ever heard of timid folks who take refuge in the safe space of the web where be can be anyone? Your eagerness to efight those whom you feel threatens you, your mgtow society and its leader ubunja is pathetic. The world is way bigger than the redpill.
As for your beef with lilwetdick, thats your buiz. You overestimate yourself and importance, even here on this forum. I have little regard for your opinion.
My everchanging persona is here to stay. You can look at the scratch on the wall and let your imagination fly. Assume its an ancient code you have to decipher and do just that.
Theres no conspiracy honey, several monikers dont like you. Deal with it! [/s]
grin

Re: by Martinez39(m): 7:13pm On Jan 04, 2020
ePoster:
Multiple personality disorder.
mtewww grin grin grin

Re: by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jan 04, 2020
ePoster:
now called disassociative personality disorder (DID),no more MPD.

Are you sure you ain't mistaking alter ego with DID? (They have really similar symptoms)
Re: by ubunja(m): 7:43pm On Jan 04, 2020
ePoster:
Martinez39
The fact that you took my post praising your brilliance as an insult is ridiculous! You might be smart at times, but not wise.
Ever heard of timid folks who take refuge in the safe space of the web where be can be anyone? Your eagerness to efight those whom you feel threatens you, your mgtow society and its leader ubunja is pathetic. The world is way bigger than the redpill.
As for your beef with lilwetdick, thats your buiz. You overestimate yourself and importance, even here on this forum. I have little regard for your opinion.
My everchanging persona is here to stay. You can look at the scratch on the wall and let your imagination fly. Assume its an ancient code you have to decipher and do just that.
Theres no conspiracy honey, several monikers dont like you. Deal with it!
for those curious about what ubunja writes about and who wanna know for themselves what this ubunja noise is about, just follow this link: https://www.nairaland.com/
ubunja/topics

2 Likes

Re: by Martinez39(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2020
ubunja:
for those curious about what ubunja writes about and who wanna know for themselves what this ubunja noise is about, just follow this link:

https://www.nairaland.com/ubunja/topics
Re: by Rules7: 8:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
ePoster:
Im really tired!
it seems that all my mates have boyfriends except me cry
i dont just understand. The guys are interested as hell when chasing. But whenever i say yes, the fire just dies.
Apart from that, i just get bored!
Dating is suh hard.

I like a boy who was my classmate. I know he likes me too but the way he acts... God!
Im aries. I dont know if thats what is affecting me.

Go see a psychologist you are unstable and mentally sick. you should be kept away from normal people .
Refuse to quote me it will only get worse
Re: by ePoster: 8:07am On Jan 05, 2020
Rules7:

Go see a psychologist you are unstable and mentally sick. you should be kept away from normal people .
Refuse to quote me it will only get worse
you described me perfectly. kiss
If you want to get dirty with someone who's frequents a psychologist, is mentally unstable and sick, then lets do it. But i dont play games online. Send me your details through an email.
Im an antisocial bastard. What are you?
Re: by ePoster: 8:09am On Jan 05, 2020
Michellekabod2:
now called disassociative personality disorder (DID),no more MPD.

Are you sure you ain't mistaking alter ego with DID? (They have really similar symptoms)
I didnt diagnose myself. Im pretty sure.
That was several years ago. Im simply mocking my past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: by Megfrivolous: 11:12am On Jan 05, 2020
ePoster:

i do like that .. don't ask me why.
i like your type ...the stuff happens a lot.
i'm a guy though ..(the normal pattern is always : get close to someone interest drops... need for space...ecetra ecetra)
how old are you ??
can we be online friends ?? please... smiley smiley
Re: by Mrmezico(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2020
From my thirty sometin yrs exprience hia on earth i suspect 3 possibe reasons 4 ur predicaments. 1. maybe u no get fine face nd body just like me, 2. maybe u re falling 4 wrong people, i.e u already hv a particular pictured images in ur hrt dat u wish 2 be wit. 3. maybe u giv out ur kpekus too easily 2 be nack. and wen a guy nack nack nack nack nd nack evrytin inside kpekus whts d fun again?.
Re: by Mrmezico(m): 12:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Una no want tell her d simple truth bt thank God i'm here now. she gives out her kpekus too easily 2 guys 2 nack nd wen a guy nack nack nack nd nacks out evrytin inside d kpekus, whts d fun again if nt 2 go out nd look 4 anoda new kpekus 2 continue his nacking game. my 1Q though
Re: by ShagariBillions(m): 2:04pm On Jan 05, 2020
My dear, your problem is that “ E be Lyk say I’m cursed” voice wey you hear. Not everyone is lucky to meet their love in their first or second try, firstly, you should be patient and keep an open mind.
Secondly, prepare your mind and if there’s anything that makes you feel less of yourself get rid of it or if you can’t, turn to your best side for solace.
All the best of LUCK!!
Re: by Kingsean(m): 4:14pm On Jan 05, 2020
ePoster:
Im really tired!
i dont just understand. The guys are interested as hell when chasing. But whenever i say yes, the fire just dies.
Dating is suh hard.

I like a boy who was my classmate. I know he likes me too but the way he acts... God!

you are the problem. there's no curse. you need to blend in. seriously you are boring the guys out and you don't appreciate them for whatever they do. females are naturally meant to be excited when dating the person they love and not boring them out. i know u might have grown up dis way but there comes a time in life when we all have to drop some habits so we can move forward. as for ur hot temper, its something u have to manage as well if u want to have a stable relationship.
Re: by AIIyIic(f): 6:06pm On Jan 05, 2020
ePoster:
I didnt diagnose myself. Im pretty sure.
That was several years ago. Im simply mocking my past.

If I may ask, what catches ur interest?
I am a scorpio male. I also tend to lose interest in ladies who ain't weird, although it's being corrected. Just try and find out the underlying cause. Are the guys you met boring? Do u see them often, which might Lead to overfamiliarity?
Re: by AIIyIic(f): 6:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Mrmezico:
Una no want tell her d simple truth bt thank God i'm here now. she gives out her kpekus too easily 2 guys 2 nack nd wen a guy nack nack nack nd nacks out evrytin inside d kpekus, whts d fun again if nt 2 go out nd look 4 anoda new kpekus 2 continue his nacking game. my 1Q though

Sorry to say, with ur thirty sumtin years experience, u still never get sense
Re: by ePoster: 10:42pm On Jan 05, 2020
AIIyIic:

If I may ask, what catches ur interest?
I am a scorpio male. I also tend to lose interest in ladies who ain't weird, although it's being corrected. Just try and find out the underlying cause. Are the guys you met boring? Do u see them often, which might Lead to overfamiliarity?
exactly. I'm crazy in the sense that i love anything exciting and dangerous. Im a fire sign so i can be intimidating.
The guys i like are usually libras who are the exact opposite of the aries! They're shy, quiet and all that.
We were classmates. Now we chat often. And its boring. I spice things up by talking dirty at times but he would rather focus on the less fun stuff like how my day went! We usually clash.
I really like him and i know he's interested too. The problem is that with my personality, i want things fast. He's taking it slow like he has all the time in the world! And i dont. Im naturally impatient.

I hate the thought of having to give him up.

1 Like

Re: by ePoster: 10:49pm On Jan 05, 2020
Megfrivolous:

i do like that .. don't ask me why.
i like your type ...the stuff happens a lot.
i'm a guy though ..(the normal pattern is always : get close to someone interest drops... need for space...ecetra ecetra)
how old are you ??
can we be online friends ?? please... smiley smiley
i'm very, very young. I cant be specific tho!
Ofcourse.
Re: by ePoster: 11:00pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kingsean:

you are the problem. there's no curse. you need to blend in. seriously you are boring the guys out and you don't appreciate them for whatever they do. females are naturally meant to be excited when dating the person they love and not boring them out. i know u might have grown up dis way but there comes a time in life when we all have to drop some habits so we can move forward. as for ur hot temper, its something u have to manage as well if u want to have a stable relationship.
You still dont understand.
I logged into facebook earlier today and saw his message. I ignored it and didnt reply. Not because i dont love him, i do alot.
But because even if we chat, it would be about normal, boring stuff. He likes it, i dont!
He's like a tortoise in the relationship, im more of a cheetah.
Thats the problem
Re: by Kingsean(m): 11:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
ePoster:
You still dont understand.
I logged into facebook earlier today and saw his message. I ignored it and didnt reply. Not because i dont love him, i do alot.
But because even if we chat, it would be about normal, boring stuff. He likes it, i dont!
He's like a tortoise in the relationship, im more of a cheetah.
Thats the problem

then tell him what you want. am sure he'll change. message me on WhatsApp so we'll talk better 070 three-57-zero-3008
Re: by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 05, 2020
hmmm ur case is not ordinary
maybe u have spirit husband that is chasing off ur toasters
just saying saying oo
better go to a strong church and meet a pastor that will help u wrestle with that spirit husband
Re: by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 05, 2020
Noble3264:
I thought you said you're a priest in your other thread?
wetin we no go cee for nairaland grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: by BabbanBura(m): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2020
ePoster:
Im really tired!
Dating is suh hard.

Why crying wolf when you are there advocating for homosexuality and insulting the men folks? Better stick to the homo life u admire and let us be biko!
Re: by Kudducini(m): 11:51pm On Jan 05, 2020
Tips: Have enough male friends
2: Control your temper 3: Stop crushing @ first sight
Re: by ePoster: 12:07am On Jan 06, 2020
BabbanBura:
Why crying wolf when you are there advocating for homosexuality and insulting the men folks? Better stick to the homo life u admire and let us be biko!
undecided
How does my advocating of homosexuality relate with this post?
I believe that homosexuals shouldn't be condemned, especially not by hypocrites who fornicate, get drunk, smoke weed daily, uses swear words, abort innocent children and so on. Even the pope has no right to stand trial for anyones supposed 'sin'. Leave that to your God.
Their sex life aint your buiz. Why you're bother yourself with two men humping baffles me. It's very queer sugar!
We have other problems from the dictator ruling Nigeria to global warming. Focus on that not the hole someone inserts his genital into.
As for my other threads, i made rough estimates. Not that i was wrong all together cos men like you made me create them. There are still good RARE guys.
Now drop down your bow and arrow mister warrior i dont have the time
Re: by ePoster: 12:11am On Jan 06, 2020
Kudducini:
Tips: Have enough male friends
2: Control your temper 3: Stop crushing @ first sight
smiley lol. Thanks
75% of my friends are males. Im working on that Thats another fault of mine. And cos im usually around guys, i start crushing.
Re: by sinqlepee(m): 12:11am On Jan 06, 2020
simple u are a lesbian
Re: by ePoster: 12:16am On Jan 06, 2020
lefulefu:
hmmm ur case is not ordinary
maybe u have spirit husband that is chasing off ur toasters
just saying saying oo
better go to a strong church and meet a pastor that will help u wrestle with that spirit husband
I'll never have a problem with you. wink
You're a good person. Dont ask me why.

1 Like

Re: by ePoster: 12:18am On Jan 06, 2020
sinqlepee:
simple u are a lesbian
Any reason?
Re: by Nobody: 12:18am On Jan 06, 2020
ePoster:
I'll never have a problem with you. wink
You're a good person. Dont ask me why.
cheesy cheesy
Re: by Megfrivolous: 1:29am On Jan 06, 2020
ePoster:
i'm very, very young. I cant be specific tho!
Ofcourse.

Don't be in a haste and don't worry your self a lot about a date .
the stuffs not easy at all especially when the partner demands a lot of attention (mine craves attention, to feel needed... she gets very annoyed when i do not call each day ...26 yrs but always behaves like a baby... sometimes i feel trapped, but i like that feeling though )
..when the time is right things will click in.
hope you do not feel lonely too much ??
Re: by AIIyIic(f): 9:49am On Jan 06, 2020
ePoster:
exactly. I'm crazy in the sense that i love anything exciting and dangerous. Im a fire sign so i can be intimidating.
The guys i like are usually libras who are the exact opposite of the aries! They're shy, quiet and all that.
We were classmates. Now we chat often. And its boring. I spice things up by talking dirty at times but he would rather focus on the less fun stuff like how my day went! We usually clash.
I really like him and i know he's interested too. The problem is that with my personality, i want things fast. He's taking it slow like he has all the time in the world! And i dont. Im naturally impatient.

You're Just my type of person.
Anyway, I really don't believe all these zodiac signs affect everyone's personality. But if u think d relationship with people like that would be boring and you don't like being bored, then find someone that matches your level of weirdness and see how it goes from there.
Re: by AIIyIic(f): 9:53am On Jan 06, 2020
ePoster:

Kindly reply the email message I sent to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How This Guy Wanted To Set Me Up And Blackmail Me / Apart From Pussy And Breast, What Else Do Women Have To Offer A Man? / Should I Buy Her A Phone? Advice Needed .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.