Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,836 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) (4325 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / How Drugs Ruined My Cousin's Life / Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Amanda In 4 Months (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by realmedia(f): 9:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
Crack cocaine's adverse effect on the physical and mental health of its users is almost irreparable and this has been captured in a video which went viral after being shared online by a photographer.

The video shared on YouTube by a photographer, Soft White Underbelly captured the rapid deterioration of 24-year-old lady identified as Amanda, after she got addicted to crack cocaine. She became a prostitute and looked almost unrecognizable after she started using drugs.

The photographer who admitted that lots of people will be accusing him exploiting the girl with her story, stated that his "goal is to make people who are strong and capable, wake up so that they can create changes that can prevent this from happening to the next generation of children".

He wrote;

Before you order me to help Amanda please read this. No can stop Amanda. Not her family, not me, not you, not the church, not the rehab facilities she’s walked out of. No one. The purpose of my channel is to help us understand how and why this happens so that we can try to fix what’s broken in our country and hopefully, prevent the next generation of children from falling through the same cracks as Amanda has. I’m certain there will be a ton of commenters saying I should be “helping” Amanda instead of exploiting her, but you have to understand my aim with this channel of mine.

FULL VIDEO >> https://kupelove..com/2020/04/see-how-drugs-destroyed-this-beautiful.html

1 Share

Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by Perogbangba(f): 9:40pm On Apr 27, 2020
The devil is really at work... May God restore her.

4 Likes

Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by thesicilian: 9:43pm On Apr 27, 2020
When they're just starting to do drugs, they feel as if they're on top of the world and that you're old-school for warning them to stay clear of it.
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by OlawaleBammie: 9:45pm On Apr 27, 2020
Na drug cut hin eye??

A no understand
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by GeneralPula: 9:56pm On Apr 27, 2020
Crack nah mad drug.. If u never smoke ham before, no try ham oo
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by ussv: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2020
This is really sad

4 Likes

Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by themayor4542(m): 10:33pm On Apr 27, 2020
God......
No wonder government all over world outlawed cocaine.
The drug is indeed a life and destiny destroyer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by hfinest1(m): 12:57am On Apr 28, 2020
Yeah, I get that crack is really bad. Actually, any drug at all is really bad and we all should stay away from drugs.

But I just wanna ask... Did cocaine make her eye swell up like that? And did it make her boobs fall or what??
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by ThatFairGuy: 2:07am On Apr 28, 2020
Drug drags ones down till one enter the ground.
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by Nobody: 3:48am On Apr 28, 2020
ussv:
This is really sad
Really SAD

1 Like

Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 4:29am On Apr 28, 2020
I watched her interview on the YouTube Channel called soft white underbelly. She's a skid row prostitute and a crack addict. I think she got popped by her customer or love-vendor. Funny how drugs aged her by 20 years in 4 months. She was so succulent before but she looks so old now. Very sad.
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by lammo: 4:31am On Apr 28, 2020
[s]
ThatFairGuy:
Drug drags ones down till one enter the ground.
[/s]
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by Gadafii: 6:36am On Apr 28, 2020
Did the drugs dilapidated her boobz too
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by Emrixx(f): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2020
Panya na bastard
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 22, 2023
Amanda Rabb recovered and died in her sleep. I wish her everlasting peace.

Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by Robertgreene1(m): 11:23am On Feb 22, 2023
Interesting...
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by Nobody: 11:28am On Feb 22, 2023
At least she had a chance at salvation. Thank God for her life and those who helped her.

RIP.
Re: See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 22, 2023
Tragic... I have a friend. She overcame crack addiction. Probably her's didn't get out of hand cos she's from a well to do home and they always bundle her to rehab when it gets out of hand. She's a million times better now just that her new addiction is food. She transformed from a sexy curvy chocolate to a big bag of wtv... Thanks to late night shawarma fries and suya

(1) (Reply)

The Reason I Do This Bad Thing — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / My Girlfriend Slaps Me Every Time She's Angry / Brazilian Man Spotted Kissing 8 Women At Once(photos, 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.